Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
@Angel

SUPERB PICS OMGG I am still 🤣 . Thanks for d CAPS dear . Watngg for Prishna ones . 😳
The way Pintu was telling all incidents 2 VP n family , He was looking like a kid who comes after school hrs 2 home n starts his gospeh with his mom- Dad. Pintu was exactly dping that . He tells A-Z incidents 2 his father n Family 😆 and In dis scene The way He was constantly doing taareef of Krishna infront of VP , he was completely looking like a selfless Kid who was happy 2 see some other's success 😃 . VP n Family see jaada Excited toh mujhe Pintu laga aaj .😆😉
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Some Caps from today

Arrey Gazab!😆

See I am wearing the Bangles you gave me.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sam, rachna and moni...superb analysis and ahandu...thx for the awesome caps😳
ok folks don't want to go in details as you all have summed it up so beautifully but all i want to say is that i am totally in lobh with TTS😆😉...this guy has me in splits as well as raises my BP at the same time😈...he is in true sense a great entertainer😃...kudos to shahbaz khan for giving such an outstanding performance👍🏼
0-SD-0 thumbnail
My comments for today's episode.

It was natural fall-out and repercussions felt. I could only transport myself to my school physics laboratory and see how the resonance sound would come when the vibrating tuning fork was struck to any solid surface. Then I was reminded of the wave theory. Well in common parlance, today the BDO sent waves across every place. While like the cork on rippling water (example normally used for students when learning it) remains fixed in the same place, the waves carry the disturbance caused by it in oscillations. And this is what was shown today in detail. The ripples caused by the BDO in the otherwise normal lives of Vidyapati Raj famiy, the Bihari Raj family, neighbourhood reactions and finally the Tuntun Singh family.

Since yesterday's precap, I was very much concerned for Pinto. And it continued today. I can imagine how suffocated one feels to be stuck in a place where every second of it is abhorrable. And all the more it was painful because of Tuntun's extremely emotional reaction to the BDO ripples. Being in his shoes today, I would say I would be hurt too if Bihari had called me to inform what my son is doing when I know very well what he is about. I would just go mad to be asked to open my eyes. But that doesn't stop me feeling bad for Pinto as Ganga doesn't seem to be supporting him...Its mighty tanaav situation there with everyone keeping quiet like it was a curfew and that's just gonna make Tuntun only more like a ticking bomb, if no one talks to him.

And my observations for the day that seemed directing problems.
Pinto is mesmerised at krishna coming in the different dress. It was unexpected and so his surprised reaction. But did he notice the bangles ? because it did not seem so. The director did not direct the scene very well here. Why I say this ?
Yesterday, Krishna must have equally looking gorgreous to Pinto in the BDO office with the orange dress on. But he is more engrossed in her name plate and her room. That goes with his character of admiring her achievements which was always the case with him.
Today in the home-setting, they showed him mesmerised by her. So has this enchanting made him neglect to look at the bangles ??? NO! that cannot be possible. Because this scene was about him admiring her for her looks, dress and all. So the scene should had his eyes also noticing the bangles.

@Angel

OMG U r on Roll with CAPS . Thank u so much . Haha I specially liked the Arrey gazab Caption along with Pintu pic . it really went thru with the Epressions . n Also liked Krsishna's pic where U gave the caption tht See I wore the Bangles . Haiii These two r super adorable 😳

@Shri

Shri I think Pintu noticed the Bangles . n This is wht made him Speechless . I think He was mesemerized by Krishna's dress looks but also with the Bangles .he was surprised n very very overwhelmed which made him speechless .

Yaar This Bihari is seriously a DISGuSTING man . Like he said if not He but his words entered TTS Mansion n dug the bill . I think In future also Bihari gonna be d main reason behind TTS-Pintu differences and Prishna Differences as well . He is such a 😡🤬

0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Shri

Shri I think Pintu noticed the Bangles . n This is wht made him Speechless . I think He was mesemerized by Krishna's dress looks but also with the Bangles .he was surprised n very very overwhelmed which made him speechless .

I disagree.

I have not seen him looking at the bangles. It was clearly directorial fault. The character Pinto would not have failed to notice it, but the Creatives here seemed to want to underplay it. It means a lot to both Pinto and Krishna relationship wise, but the way they did not even have a proper eye-talk of which they have become experts only drives me further into thinking why the the action of ACKNOWLEDGMENT from Pinto was not clearly shown.

Btw...I don't always engross myself in story and characters. I watch the drama as it hits me in all its small details. Details is what shows how dedicated is the crew towards the show and makes me equally respect that and watch it with my full attention.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Shri and Moni

I agree with your disagreement Shri.

Likewise they could have done something better with the mandir scene. Now you mention it I felt a bit off with the Prishna scenes of today, but couldn't put my finger on it. I did not notice that Krishna was wearing the bangles with my initial watch. I realized that I had missed it when I came to this forum.

Maybe I did not notice these things because Krishna did not seem to even indicate with her eyes towards the bangles. A little eye nod towards the bangles would have sufficed and thereby him noticing it.

I also felt for TTS this time that his son was roaming around following Krishna everywhere.

But I did love the episode in-spite of all this.😃

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
@Shri

I may be alone who felt that Pintu did noticed it . the look which he gives 2 Krishna as soon as she comes infront of him while he was talking 2 VP I felt that He did noticed it . he didn't indicated to Krishna tht he saw d bangles Coz Whole family was there . It might be only my guess but I felt this only by seeng the scene again and again .

@Angel

Temple scene was not for Prishna but it was Coz they wanted 2 show TTS seeing Pintu . But Yes I aggree tht when Prishna were inside the temple , they could have shown that Krishna is praying closing her eyes n Pintu is just adoring her n smiling n all . But It's Ok We will waitt little more ..Uske baad toh aise bahut scenes milenge .

I will not say that Pintu is wrong . He went 2 BDO office for giving the tendor . But When he saw those Goons bad intentions 2wds Krishna toh Coz of his immense love for krishna he felt like protecting her ..n So It was his protectiveness , concern n love for krishna tht He went 2 Krishna's house n then temple with her . TTS was instigated by tht Bihari which made him more angry
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shri and ahandu...yes i too felt that pintuji did not see the bangles😆...infact i feel his surprise was on her overall appearance😃
@ahandu...feeling for TTS is understandable but i don't even blame pintuji'sdoing...where he is finding happiness, solace and love he prefers to be there😳
whatever be it but loved TTS cleaning chappals scene🤣