23/3 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm.. this episode didn't show much happening storywise but really set the stage for a lot of future problems, namely Chavanni Chaubey, Bihari, TTS and the dalals. This will carry the story forward in the weeks to come and gave us a juicy Friday cliff hanger.

But let me talk about the pleasant moments first. 😳

It is clear to see that Pintu and Krishna are growing in understanding day by day. While to the outside it may look like he is following her around like a puppy, only she (and we as the audience) know it comes from his protectiveness of her and his understanding of how grave her situation is. True to character, he does not show his anxiousness but makes sure the situation is easy and happy for Krishna as he is aware that it is her first day of work. But that doesn't stop him from his silent vigil, as far as propriety permits. And I think Krishna appreciates having someone who knows exactly what she is going through. She would be scared to burden her family with the full extent of her own worries but Pintu just knows, without her having to say anything.

And Krishna sees the potential and the goodness in him, respects him and shows him unconditional kindness and faith which is exactly what Pintu needs to come out of his personal limbo and do something. His parents have never provided him with the security that if he takes a risk and messes up, they will still be there for him which is why he has been floating along, basically never here nor there, afraid to stake his claim to something. But that is changing. I loved how he reacted to TTS' outburst, silence and contempt. Getting to know his own inner strength, and taking action to apply it, is making his frustrations vanish and so TTS' words just wash off his back.

I also loved seeing how proud he was of Krishna when he was telling VP and Saraswati about her. It shows how easily he is going to fit into this family when the initial awkwardness on the Raj's part is over. They all love Krishna to pieces and that binds them strongly. And then when madameji herself came out wearing his chudis the earlier loquacious Pintuji was completely speechless. πŸ˜‰ But I loved how he made the vibe so positive that Krishna could then come and get her biggest worries off her chest, without them weighing everyone's happiness down. They make a great team these two!

It was really interesting to see Ravi and Chanchal stake their claim on the car. I think Krishna hadn't considered how many ideas each one of her family members had in relation to her becoming a BDO. This may become a conflict later on when the less mature of her family members get upset because they feel like she is being "selfish" and not sharing her BDO perks with them, when in actuality she is being strict about their use for govt. purposes. But part of me thought that Krishna was being over cautious, which honestly I don't blame her for one bit. She wants to toe the line completely and so any grey area is off limits. This makes sense especially as she just started, later when she is more comfortable she can relax, as it is with any new job. I wish her family would understand.

YES! The symbolism of TTS on the street while VP rode by in a car was fabulous! πŸ‘
What I liked most was the fact that TTS himself chose to be on the road. I think it showed him sinking lower and lower to try and show his power and how VP would always rise above because of his sincerity and integrity. And now TTS' ego is even stopping him from getting darshan!

But all things aside, TTS is fast ascending the ladder as my favourite character on this show! πŸ˜† He and his sarcastic dialogues and his split-second jumps to that menacing voice are just amazing. I loved his expression when he was polishing the shoes and Pintu came in and he asked if now he could get a job with Krishna too. 🀣 The man is a villain and the comic relief, I love it!

Scary precap. But I kind of can't wait to see Pintu's reactions. πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely analysis Sam.

Just want to state two things for today.

When is Krishna and family going to shift to the new BDO house?

Why did Krishna not notice that Pinto forgot to wear helmet while driving his bike? πŸ˜†

So this is my gift to Pinto Singh.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Sam

Awosome Analysis Sam . I liked today's episode . It showed how Pintu was, is and will always be there for Krishna and her family . TTS was hilarious seriously , The way he was polishing the showes n his expressions were damnn good 🀣, Even Pintu was all confused He was like W*H πŸ˜† . awww Pintu's Expressions were worthwatching , he was SPEECHLESS by seeing her πŸ˜‰ .

Precap doesn't looks scary 2 me but yes Would lovee 2 see Pintu's concern and reaction on the incident . why this weekend comes yaar πŸ˜”
Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Why did Krishna not notice that Pinto forgot to wear helmet while driving his bike? πŸ˜†

Ooh! Big, fat BLOOPER alert! ☒️

I guess it was so that TTS could get the unobstructed "darshan" of his son? πŸ€”
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis Sam loved each and every point of your analysis. Episode was really sweet everyone is having fun in Krishna's house. Temple scene was beautiful. I really love to watch TTS drama scenes. His sarcastic comments, his drama in front of family if it is not present episode me mazza hi nahi aata
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Drat! I'm having trouble liking posts

Samanalyse thumbnail
@Rachna: Totally agree that TTS is one of the most important elements of the show. Without him, my evening feels soona soona and peekha peekha. πŸ₯Ί

And did you see his sunglasses today? Dabangg ke baap! 😎

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Rachna: Totally agree that TTS is one of the most important elements of the show. Without him, my evening feels soona soona and peekha peekha. πŸ₯Ί

And did you see his sunglasses today? Dabangg ke baap! 😎

Yep I saw his glasses today. Pintu singh ne bahut se gun ussi se to liye hainπŸ˜‰. Kya istyle hai uskaπŸ˜†
Angel wah kya pictures dhoond kar daali hain
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Sam and Rachna and Moni

TTS cleaning shoesπŸ˜† was symbolic in a sense like Sam said.

This epi was full of symbolisms.

Will come up with some other pics later tonight. Prishna onesπŸ˜ƒ