did pinto not notice?

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm actually surprised...today pinto didn't notice that Krishna is wearing the bangles he gifted her, even though she sorta gave him a hint...
kamaal hai pinto ji, you adore krishna from top to bottom yet you didn't realise she wore the bangles you gifted her =(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sanju he did noticed it . Tabhi toh he stops in between while talking 2 VP as soon he sees Krishna . he was completely Speechless . but I lovedd the scene . It was so sweet . ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sanju I agree with Moni he did notice. His smile was evident when he saw her wearing bangles. Yaar ab vo vahin khada hoker thodi chilata ki krishna ji aapne meri di huyi choodiyaan pehen li๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†mana ki most of time he like kid to speak everything in front of everyone but he is mature in family matters๐Ÿ˜‰
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Sanju I agree with Moni he did notice. His smile was evident when he saw her wearing bangles. Yaar ab vo vahin khada hoker thodi chilata ki krishna ji aapne meri di huyi choodiyaan pehen li๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†mana ki most of time he like kid to speak everything in front of everyone but he is mature in family matters๐Ÿ˜‰

Arrey Swwetu Aaj bhi the way he was telling all incidents 2 VP n family , He was looking like a kid who was telling A-Z incidents 2 his father n Family ๐Ÿ˜† and In dis scene The way He was constantly doing taareef of Krishna infront of VP , he was completely looking like a selfless Kid who was happy 2 see some other's success ๐Ÿ˜ƒ . VP n Family see jaada Excited toh mujhe Pintu laga aaj .๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

I'm actually surprised...today pinto didn't notice that Krishna is wearing the bangles he gifted her, even though she sorta gave him a hint...

kamaal hai pinto ji, you adore krishna from top to bottom yet you didn't realise she wore the bangles you gifted her =(

Totally agree with you Sanjana.

I was like
Was it you Pinto for real or was it the director or screenplay or whoever tells the actor to go about the scene who failed to notice that ???๐Ÿคช
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Sanju he did noticed it . Tabhi toh he stops in between while talking 2 VP as soon he sees Krishna . he was completely Speechless . but I lovedd the scene . It was so sweet . ๐Ÿ˜ณ

agree

Word Count: 1

AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

I missed that she was wearing the bangles on my first watch so had to watch it again to see what you just mentioned. Yeah he missed it and she did not do any eye-nod towards it after raising to adjust her hair.

0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I missed that she was wearing the bangles on my first watch so had to watch it again to see what you just mentioned. Yeah he missed it and she did not do any eye-nod towards it after raising to adjust her hair.

Angel, I like your point from the male perspective. I totally agree that men do need a little prodding in such situations. ๐Ÿ˜‰
KinSanj thumbnail
Arre yaar woh smile toh usse waise hi dkh kar rehti hai humesha...I think it should've been much better hd we seen him luking @ the ngles too...!
I could be possible ki uski woh sile krishna ko red dress mein dkh kr huyi ho...since her dressing style has changed...
I still feel he didn't notice. I wish we had a scene were pinto is shown talking to krishna...about it...even if it hd been a small whisper in her ear saying. *yeh chudiyan tum pe bohut acchi lag rahi hain*

I still feel usne note nahi kri. this unsurity wll remain till monday...shayad we get ascene on monday
KinSanj thumbnail
Angel, her putting her hair behind the ars was the hint itself. did u not note shy face while doing it? she was trying to get him to note them.