22/3 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The precap was a false alarm! Krishna did nothing close to the fire-spitting we saw from her eyes in yesterday's precap; she was calm, supportive but firm in her dealing with Pintu and it was clear that he was so eager for her approval.

I love the way they show the balance in their relationship each episode. In the first part, we see Pintu with his tender, utterly vulnerable and acting like a little boy, pouting when Krishna told him he had to work hard or someone else would overtake him and leaning forward full of eagerness and enthusiasm when she told him she believed in him. I am afraid this is where my catching of dialogues falls short. What exactly did he say his business was? Is he actually going into education or selling computers? I am a bit confused there. Anyway, here it was Krishna who was almost being a parental figure to Pintu but in a gentle, encouraging and supportive way which he needs and does not get from his real parents. She was the adult and he the child in that interaction.

And then later we see Pintu being the parent when he insists on accompanying Krishna home. And we see that even though she asserts her independence at first, she is happy to have him there and he makes her feel safe and cared for. As we can see she is not unaware of the weight of her decision and is genuinely fearful of the results. I like that about her character. She is idealistic but not naive which is very rare.

The scene with the people defending Krishna was a bit dramatised for sure but it was also very touching. It shows how people like the dalals underestimate the power of the common people, if only they get a voice to speak for them. I honestly expected Pintu to come and save Krishna which would have been cute but utterly predictable, and he even made the first move to do so, but this came as a very welcome surprise indeed! I liked the symbolism of how Krishna was covered by the people. It shows that she is just there voice and has no intention of using her position to make herself seen.

And I LOVED Pintu's reactions to the whole affair. He understands so well how grave the situation is and his reactions spoke of his deep love for Krishna and his deep fear of losing her to her own principles, which is ironically one of the things he loves most about her. He seems to feel this constant need to keep her in his sight and make sure she is safe, knowing all the dangers she throws herself in front of for the sake of duty, from Bihari to his own dad, to the dalal-gundas. That is why he follows her around like that, I think.

So Krishna's mystery guest who looks ek dum hero types seems to be the topic of the day at the water cooler. 😆 But on a serious note it could indicate problems from the staff later on on this note.

The precap was very intense and as much as I want to hate TTS for treating Pintu like the dirt under his feet, he is bringing up a very valid issue and one that we have also been discussing at large.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely analysis Sam.😃

Here are some of the stuff I said last night and today morning as an introduction to my thought for today.

I'm going on a different tangent with my thinking. I don't think there will be any major misunderstanding as such. Krishna will sweetly tell him that she can't just favour him like that and make him understand. So he will say I was just making fun and they will laugh it off and then she will say let me look into this tender and see if it passes or not according to procedure and she will applaud him for trying to start a business as she had stated yesterday.

Anyways even if it's going to be a misunderstanding it will bring them closer I feel.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2896332?pn=2

Maybe it is a plot device to bring Pinto into the scene because somehow today the emissaries of the panchayat log will create a maha hungama when they are asked to leave the grounds of the BDO office. These emissaries of panchayat log are there to borrow machinery from government and get rations it seems.

Anyways hope the tender and Pinto's business inclinations don't get thrown on the sidewalk due as of this hungama unfolding.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2813063?pn=4

Now it's starting to scare me so I will stop thinking ahead for the episodes.That's it ! I'm not going to do predictions from now on I'm going to zip it.☢️

So Pintu came to see Krishna with a tender to open a business that will provide computers for school children. Loved the dialogue they had here. Also loved that they teased and discussed each other about addressing each other formally. Why are you asking my permission to enter Krishna said and Pinto said why you are standing up for me and then she said why you are calling me madam. Loved that she was mesmerized by him and she had the presence of mind to get rid of Mithilesh before Pinto entered.

This Chavani Choubey seems like a mastermind and has usurped the mediators of the villagers and their panchayats to make a demonstration against BDO Krishna Raj.

Choubey is also intrigued by the attention Krishna is giving to Pinto as she walks him out of her office and almost to his bike. So seems the peon interested to know about the "Hero wala type" person who is with Krishna. Balka Babu wants to know what it is that Krishna is doing with this hero.

Pinto is lingering in the campus I feel and arrives with his bike just in time to see the mediators shouting at Krishna that they will not leave the grounds. Pinto's heart is and his feelings are so evident in this scene anyone watching him would notice how concerned and how much love is outpouring through his body and eyes when the mediators try to force themselves upon Krishna. Thank god that some of the villagers and some of the workers come and stand in front of her otherwise Pinto would have surely turned it into a fight scene.

He was going to go home but now he says to Krishna that he will wait for her to accompany her home. When she comes out of her office after some instructions to Mithilesh and Balka Babu Pinto is there admiring her, while she admires the BDO Amarpur , stated on the plate of the white Ambassador car.😎

This is one eye talk I enjoyed today. Krishna eyes meet Pinto's and Pinto does a little head nod and seems to say you love the car ,hmmm. Krishna seems to say what. Pinto keeps looking and the driver of the door opens the car and she turns to look at Pinto and seems to say, you approve of the car hmm. I love it too.

The precap seems to be going one way to my thinking I think Choubey or Balka Babu has called TTS and informed that Pinto Singh is like a satellite to Krishna.

There was a minor scene of BDP family with some person who was trying to get a license through illegal means through Krishna I just dropped that from my analysis but Pinky still has not found her opening in to meddle with Krishna's life as a BDO.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Sam

Lovedd Ur analysis asusual . Will write little later . Today's episode was very very good .
0-SD-0 thumbnail
My comments for the day...

This was the action -drama that I was longing to see from AB from so many days. And now I am getting it.

Pinto and Krishna scene went exactly as I thought of yesterday ..as an opportunity to build the closure between them. Predicted that Pinto would be able to assess the dangers that Krishna is surrounded by.

Things are moving fast between them. On one side Tuntun taunting him on his calling, Krishna hinting about the same and finally Pinto does his thinking and picks up the best one that makes him happy and totally fits into his plans of "Hum kuch achcha karne ka soche"

He is planning to be Computers vendor for Govt High Schools. --- a business, which will have profit in the way krishna wants, "thos laabh" in promoting education, albeit may not be profitable in the beginning and finally in line with "jo zamaane ke saath hai" ..modern technology usage while imparting education.

Wow!!! I did not think that Pinto was planning to follow in footsteps of his bro and his Krishna. That was complete surprise but totally inline with him having an opportunity to meet Krishna. 😉 May be was looking for all available options and he picked up this one.

The staff room talk about the fair guy meeting his madam is normal. It happens in real life also. We are humans and we are always excited to know who is coming to meet whom. Hum to jab bacche the young school madams ko nahin chodte the, to yahan to boss ke baare mein staff room mein baat karna to poora haque banta hai 😆.
***On a serious note, Chaubey who is close to Tuntun (from the first BDO auction scene in Dec), he may keep Tuntun informing about Pinto's visits to the BDO office.

Instigating the Bijolias .. Bijolias standing up against her...and people coming around. People do not support just like that. This was a drama for us. But for real, people do surround where action is taking place. It would have been impossible for the Bijolia leader to strike Krishna. Someone in sureshot manner would have said something which would have made him retrace his steps. maarn-peetna khule aam kabhi nahin hota. That is not how you inculcate fear and nervousness. Open strike only creates revolt. 😊
I would have liked the scene with people surrounding them and closing on them and with some comments at getting dispersed. People just cannot come and stand in front like that. Lekin I will forget this and be on Pinto's side thinking all is not done with yet.

I liked the episode, just like the yesterday one. Wow!

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the clarification on Pintu's proposed business...interesting. 🤓

Go get 'em Pintu Singh! 👍🏼

Oh and how could we forget the adorable almost-handshake-but-haat-jodna-instead scene?! That was so sweet and funny! It was a wonderful throwback to some of their very first romantic interactions at Swati's wedding. But the contrast shown is that at that time Pintu was getting to know the things about Krishna that he now can't remember ever not knowing!

And Krishna, Pintu is tempting her to step outside herself with the hesitation of the hand, but Krishna, proper as ever, controls herself and will only fully express her love in any physical way when the definition of their relationship gives them license to do.
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Some Caps from today.

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Let's Go Home!

PS: Will try to get better pics.😃

Shri , Angel lovely analysis asusual . loved it .

I loved today's episode . It showed Prishna's relationship in more matured way tht how much they understand each other . In first scene I seriously lovedd how Krishna was angry with all incidents but as soon as She sees Pint nfront of her eyes Her Angry face turns into a glowing happy Face . She was mesemerized by Pintu's charm n style n good looks ..I think This happenned 1st time with her tht She was completely lost in him for a min 😳. PINTU SINGH awww This man really make me love him more n more by his cuteness , his style , his attitude n his way of talking . He is just awosome . Loved the Prishna Convo ,It was natural and normal n full of comfort . No hesitation , no barrier nothing was there . I als loved Pintu's idea , n It's so sweet of him 2 think abt kids future which showed that he really love kids .

lovedd the posessveness n protectiveness of Pintu towards krishna .. The way he was seeng the situation , was listening n observing it ..It reallyy made hm clear that This not gonna b easy task for krishna . I lovedd how He was leaving for home but He insists on being withheruntil n unless She reaches home . I lovedd his concern for krishna . OMG how much he got scared by all dis 😳 last scene was awosome . The way Krishna rght frm she comes out to the time she sits in d car sees Pintu n Pintu's look which he gives as if telling that "Wahh Madam aapki toh thaat hai .." aww it was so cuteee . Overall a very very feel good episode ,
Oh Yeah one thing ,,when tht Peon tells tht wk koi gora chitta hero type aadmi aaya hai milne . I was like wahh Kya impression pada hai sabpe Pintu ka Pehli baar mein hi ..aur kya khoob dekha hai Pehli baar mein hi .Ekdum sahi 😆😉

By looking the Precap It seems There gonna be another confrontation b/w Father-Son n I think TTS will not be happy from Pintu's Computer bussiness and he not gonna allow Pintu doing that thinking that tuntun singh ka beta thekedaari chodke Ek chota sa computer ka business karega ? It is something unacceptable for TTS n so he not gonna allow it . May be Pintu will not aggree with it n TTS may afterwards make Pintu loose that tendor intentionally .

Waitinggg for tomm . Letzz see whatzz in store for us .
@Angel

I lovee loveee u my dear for the caps u give us daily . Just awosome 🤗 . I loveddd today's caps . Kinshuk seriously looking very very handsome yaaar 😳
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Angel

I lovee loveee u my dear for the caps u give us daily . Just awosome 🤗 . I loveddd today's caps . Kinshuk seriously looking very very handsome yaaar 😳

No Problem!😊

(credits to Dhruvie's video )