moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Moni

Awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🤗

ab predictions bhi to dil se nikalne chahiye! 😉
Aaj Madam, two minds mein thi ki haat milaye ya nahin. Time thodha to lagege jab krishna khud haat dena ya pakadna chaahengi. Phir kya! Hamen date pe date milenge! 😆

awww I know 😆 . Ek baar haath mil jaaye .. Date bhi mil jaayegi 😉😉
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

O come on! She doesn't treat him as a friend at all. She is clearly treats him as something else with her "hum aap ke saath hain" She couldn't even shake her hand with him in all awkwardness. And all those eyetalks with smiles are not about being just friends.

Waise as audience, I don't mind them taking it slow. Because if we get what we want, then charm will be lost about their jodi. The anticipation is what it all makes it more mesmerizing about Prishna.

I just thought saying it . Yeah they are charming, I agree. Eye staring is OK too. I'm saying they should start sharing snarks to each other in fun😆

She has said "hum aap ke saath hain". I would like Pinto to word it with the same feeling she has told him that sentence. I would like to know what she means to Pinto in words, whether it is shared with her or not is alright with me.

Anyways I just loved the scene and the reactions of everybody.😃

Also I'm trying to locate where this love is situated on the triangular theory of love😆

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_theory_of_love

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago