Protective Posessive DBPS =D

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG how much protective n possessive DBPS was when Those Goons were moving close 2 Krishna for harming her ? He was all ready 2 teach them the lesson ..Woh toh dossre log aa gaye warna Un gundo ki khair nahi thi 😡😉 .Janaab Bike pe baithe hue the aur saara kuch dekh rahe the but As soon as he saw those Goons moving closer 2 krishna Janaab Bike se uthke alert ho gaye ..Ekdum ready 😆😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Moni!

remember I said this yesterday!!!!! that this is going to be a watch-out for scene!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!

See my comment from yesterday

Other than building up the differences between Krishna, I would also like to think it as an opportunity for Pinto to see Krishna's work elements and people around her. As we all know he is adept at people reading and this side of his character, the protectiveness and possessiveness is going to be developed again for Prishna strengths. After all he is her beau and has to be there behind her 😉.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pintu ji ko protective and possessive to hona hi tha na vo gunde krishna ji ke saath bhidne aaye the. Yeh uhnhone bahut accha dikhaya that public came in between as it show if you go by truth people will also support you. Pintu ji ki Herogiri hum baad mein dekh lenge but this time it was more important.

But his protectiveness was seen more when he was not ready to leave krishna alone as he was scared that those gunda's can again try to harm her

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

hey Moni!

remember I said this yesterday!!!!! that this is going to be a watch-out for scene!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!

See my comment from yesterday

Other than building up the differences between Krishna, I would also like to think it as an opportunity for Pinto to see Krishna's work elements and people around her. As we all know he is adept at people reading and this side of his character, the protectiveness and possessiveness is going to be developed again for Prishna strengths. After all he is her beau and has to be there behind her 😉.

Shri Shriii Shriii I know Tera Prediction hamesha sahi hota hai yaar n I did remember this thing . 😃 . But I am very Angry with u 😡 ..Dekh tune Date scene ka prediction nahi kiya n they didn't showed it 😭 . Tune kyon nahi kiya kyon kyon kyon ? 😭😭
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Pintu ji ko protective and possessive to hona hi tha na vo gunde krishna ji ke saath bhidne aaye the. Yeh uhnhone bahut accha dikhaya that public came in between as it show if you go by truth people will also support you. Pintu ji ki Herogiri hum baad mein dekh lenge but this time it was more important.

But his protectiveness was seen more when he was not ready to leave krishna alone as he was scared that those gunda's can again try to harm her

Haha I know Pintuji ki Herogiri Gundagiri humein abhi bahut baar dekhni hai ..So aaj ka kaam aam logo ne sambhaal liya 😉 .. But Yeah uski protectiveness wahan sabse jaada dikhi when despite of krishna telling himm 2 go he didn't left her alone n told her tht He gonna be with her as he was Very very scared frm the incident 😳
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Moni

Awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🤗

ab predictions bhi to dil se nikalne chahiye! 😉
Aaj Madam, two minds mein thi ki haat milaye ya nahin. Time thodha to lagege jab krishna khud haat dena ya pakadna chaahengi. Phir kya! Hamen date pe date milenge! 😆
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I wanna say this today after the epi I thought.

Pinto needs to say he loves her before she puts him in the friend zone because of his hesitancy and being there for her all the time without questions being asked.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
are you talking about this one shri

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2813063&TPN=4
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I wanna say this today after the epi I thought.

Pinto needs to say he loves her before she puts him in the friend zone because of his hesitancy and being there for her all the time without questions being asked.

O come on! She doesn't treat him as a friend at all. She is clearly treats him as something else with her "hum aap ke saath hain" She couldn't even shake her hand with him in all awkwardness. And all those eyetalks with smiles are not about being just friends.

Waise as audience, I don't mind them taking it slow. Because if we get what we want, then charm will be lost about their jodi. The anticipation is what it all makes it more mesmerizing about Prishna.
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

are you talking about this one shri

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2813063&TPN=4

No. This one.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2896332&PID=54707461&#54707461