Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Yes that is true but are we sure that she knows Pintu loves her. I know that she feels that Pintu looks at her differently but guess she is more than happy with that. Okay I'll stop "logicalizing" an emotion such as love😆

Okay Angel.

Here is the secret let out for you. From a Hindu female 😆

Indian Hindu men do not give bangles to female friends. Bangles in itself is a sign of something other than a friend. A relationship like husband only can gift bangles apart from father and brother of the girl. As girls grow up, in India since ancient time, brothers and fathers give money and the girls buy bangles for themselves, but only husbands from the male sex get the liberty of buying bangles. This is all part of Shringaar rasa of Indian emotional expressions.

So Prishna have already cemented their relationship through gifting and accepting of the bangles. The bangles also were kaanch ki chudiyaan and the significance they carry, i cannot express on that matter of subject because of not being expert in that area, but I know for sure that they are imp.

AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Okay Angel.

Here is the secret let out for you. From a Hindu female 😆

Indian Hindu men do not give bangles to female friends. Bangles in itself is a sign of something other than a friend. A relationship like husband only can gift bangles apart from father and brother of the girl. As girls grow up, in India since ancient time, brothers and fathers give money and the girls buy bangles for themselves, but only husbands from the male sex get the liberty of buying bangles. This is all part of Shringaar rasa of Indian emotional expressions.

So Prishna have already cemented their relationship through gifting and accepting of the bangles. The bangles also were kaanch ki chudiyaan and the significance they carry, i cannot express on that matter of subject because of not being expert in that area, but I know for sure that they are imp.

Okay got it. I was trying to categorize it. Sorry if I sounded foolish but I hope you understood my questioning.😃

Also I'm trying to locate where this love is situated on the triangular theory of love😆

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_theory_of_love

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Okay got it. I was trying to categorize it. Sorry if I sounded foolish but I hope you understood my questioning.😃

Also I'm trying to locate where this love is situated on the triangular theory of love😆

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_theory_of_love

Answer:
Intimacy and Commitment. Passion not being explored at the moment.
They are striving for Consummate Love.

Now check this out.
http://www.rasas.info/love_shringara_shringar_rasa.htm

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Also now I understand why Krishna did not tell Chanchal who bought the bangles for her.😳