Originally posted by: kaveri

@bold...koi baat nahin pintuwa...ek na ek din haseena maan jaayegiπŸ˜†

Kab tak ruthgi , chikheg chilaayegiii..
Dil kehta hai Ek din
haseena maan jaayegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
moni u didn't see the new pics i posted on our KMAPS did you?
hahah jaake dkh..! kinny ki enni pics daali hai maine from his AB shoot :P
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

awww rachu sachiii he did looked like a sweet chotu sa Bachcha jiski baat nahi maani gayi ho , He was 2 2 2 cuteee jaaan . This shows that woh kisi se gussa ho sakta hai but he will never ever misunderstand krishna . he did understood her POV today πŸ˜ƒ . I hope he gets the tender , he really did hard work for it . n i want 2 see his success as well . But jaan kal bechaare ko kya kya sunna padega TTS se just becozz he went 2 Office thru bike ,Poor guy πŸ˜”
πŸ˜ƒ

Haan yaad aaya precap mein kya hua tha mujhe pura precap nahi dikha
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@sanju

Woww Wowww NEW PICS ??? *Runs 2 see it *

@Rachu

In precap They shows krishna's father opening the door of Krishna's car n welcoming her and On Other side TTS is shouting n getting very very angry at Poor Pintu . he tells him that " wahan uhh krishna Apne Bauji ko Apni aalishaan gaadi mein bithaake ghuma rahi hai (something like that ) aur yahan humaare suputra apne hi pariwaar ka naam dhooba rahe hai " awww Pintu was looking down πŸ˜” . Kal bahut jhagda hone waala hai TTS-Pintu mein .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pinto needs to say he loves her before she puts him in the friend zone because of his hesitancy and being there for her all the time without questions being asked.
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww that was such a cute scene😍
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Pinto needs to say he loves her before she puts him in the friend zone because of his hesitancy and being there for her all the time without questions being asked.

agree ahandu...maybe in tomorrow's confrontation scene...he may blurt it out!!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

it really does sound like a dreamy scene...i can't wait to watch it😍

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@angel

SHe defo feels for pintu more then Friend , Had she not then She wouldn't have got smile n glowing on her face by seeng suddenly Pintu in her office ,By looking her face It was clearly seen that She was actually expecting and watngg for him . 😳 . She didn't hanshaked wid him till now due 2 embarassment she have becozz of her feelings for Pintu . She defo loves Pintu .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@angel

SHe defo feels for pintu more then Friend , Had she not then She wouldn't have got smile n glowing on her face by seeng suddenly Pintu in her office ,By looking her face It was clearly seen that She was actually expecting and watngg for him . 😳 . She didn't hanshaked wid him till now due 2 embarassment she have becozz of her feelings for Pintu . She defo loves Pintu .

Yes that is true but are we sure that she knows Pintu loves her. I know that she feels that Pintu looks at her differently but guess she is more than happy with that. Okay I'll stop "logicalizing" an emotion such as loveπŸ˜†