Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Woww Lovely Discussions going on . πŸ˜ƒ

@Angel

loved Ur predictions but We seriously can't predict it like u said before becozz Ct's of AB r truly 10 steps ahead fro us . n So It's better if we take one episode at 1 time . Woh kya hai naa Apni health ki suraksha apne haath hoti hai . So we shldn't take risk by raising our BP πŸ˜†
But Like Rachu said Surely It would be te starting n slowly slowly after some more incidents like dis will create MU b/w them . I may be wrong . So Letzz see whatzz Ct's have for us .

@Kaveri

Kaveri I think DC post is higher then BDO . But Becozz Krishna is Female lead So they showed her Room so big n lavish .

@Shri

I didn't noticed that Everyday some1 defo wears blue . Great Observeation Shri must say πŸ‘ . Shri I think Purple kurta was kinny's New collection and the Pink one whch He was wearing in the precap was from his old collection whch like U said He wore in 4th episode of d show when he threatens Rajesh for Question bank .
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yes Angel Very nice Pics . n Both kinshuk and Mitali are looking Fab n Awosome 😳
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kaveri

folks one question...is BDO post higher than DC...coz krishna's office looks more lavish than what we saw of DC??

sorry don't know much of indian govt. employees ranking strata...hence askingπŸ˜ƒ

Kaveri,

Continuing from Angel's info, but summarising it for you.

Block falls under District.

And Collector takes care of the district. And therefore DC is higher up in hierarchy than BDO. Collector gets his posting after passing IAS exams. IAS falls UPSE board. It is the highest as far as degree of knowledge is tested. Then follow, IFS, IPS, etc. All these are at Indian Union level.

BDO was shown to be written under state level exam boards

Check the Indian Administrative hierarchy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Setup_of_India.png

And check here whoelse is reporting to the collector.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_collector
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My Mithu! 😳

He is so cute with his idly face and the righteous nodding when Krishna was talking about their responsibility from the govt.

I just want to hug him! πŸ€—

And I am transferring him from Pinky to Chanchal after seeing his swabhav. πŸ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yes Angel Very nice Pics . n Both kinshuk and Mitali are looking Fab n Awosome 😳

Thanks Moni and all

about the predictions I'm trying to "Papad belna" so the CV's challenges our minds.πŸ˜†
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Kaveri,

Continuing from Angel's info, but summarising it for you.

Block falls under District.

And Collector takes care of the district. And therefore DC is higher up in hierarchy than BDO. Collector gets his posting after passing IAS exams. IAS falls UPSE board. It is the highest as far as degree of knowledge is tested. Then follow, IFS, IPS, etc. All these are at Indian Union level.

BDO was shown to be written under state level exam boards

Check the Indian Administrative hierarchy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Setup_of_India.png

And check here whoelse is reporting to the collector.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_collector

thx shri so muchπŸ€—...now the picture is clearer for meπŸ˜ƒ
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sam...i too lobh mithu bhaiyyaπŸ˜ƒ...and yes would defo prefer him for chanchal...pinky will toh chew him aliveπŸ˜†
Samanalyse thumbnail
Hello my lovelies! πŸ˜ƒ

I may or may not be home in time for the episode today, probably not.

Just wanted to let you know so someone else can do the honours. 😊
580212 thumbnail
Great episode! Showed Krisha's work place and we are getting hints to what is going to happen. Krishna will fight and do her work very well although with a lot obstacles.

Precap was nice expect couldn't finish the whole scene.
Samanalyse thumbnail
False alarm! I am back in good time for the episode and will open the thread, unless someone else had already planned to. πŸ˜ƒ