Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kaveri

ahandu it is aquamarine...and this is one of my fav. color😳

Hehe. Like Shri said I've been observing the colour appear even in background decorative stuff, clothes and all sorts of things with this colour ,even in other shows.
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Aasmaan Se Gire Khajur Pe Atke 🤣 🤣

sorry yaar...could not get the hindi version...hence this hinglish version😆😆
AngeloScuro thumbnail

sorry yaar...could not get the hindi version...hence this hinglish version😆😆

I am sorry I don't know this idiom but I looked up the literal meaning and I hope Pinto does not fall on a date palm tree.

as the literal meaning says "Fallen from the sky, stuck on a date palm"

does it mean
"from the frying pan into the fire".
Juneli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I am sorry I don't know this idiom but I looked up the literal meaning and I hope Pinto does not fall on a date palm tree.

as the literal meaning says "Fallen from the sky, stuck on a date palm"

does it mean
"from the frying pan into the fire".

yes..all mean the same😆😆
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Angel,
Aasmaan Se Gire Khajur Pe Atke

means traversing from one difficulty only to get into more difficult situation.

yes, you are right about from frying pan to fire. 🤣

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A very interesting discussion!

I guess all of us are stuck on the precap and I also have to agree with Angel. I don't think this is going to be a full-blown MU at all. I think Krishna is going to take a look at the tender, and it is either going to be fine so she can't say anything or she is going to help Pintu fix whatever is wrong with it in a perfectly amicable way. It is the imaandar way to help the people you favour. I see that a lot of you were perplexed by her glare but I think it was perfectly apt. Krishna has expressed to Babloo that the corruption she sees every where is really intimidating and upsetting her. So now when she sees a hint of the same entitlement from someone she loves, I think she over-compensates in her zeal to prove how imaandar she is, just like she did in the Swati-dowry issue yesterday. I think the glare was an unwelcome realisation of Pintu's sense of entitlement and Krishna steeling her self to be BDO Madameji and not the sweet, gentle Krishna she knows Pintu likes.

And I finally got to watch the first half of the episode. Can I just say, I am a little in love with Mithilesh! 😳 He is so adorable! I also loved the way they introduced all of the characters in her office. There is tonnes of drama bubbling away there itself! They even touched upon workplace harassment of women for a split second. But it looks like Krishna is not a bad reader of people herself because she puts Pyarelal in his place and takes Mithilesh for the tour. It seems she already senses who she can trust.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ahandu...lobh your positivity🤗...praying that your predictions come true😆😆

Angel I love your prediction and ur predictions are mostly correct I am not saying MU will happen tomorrow itself seed is sown means tree banne mein time bhi lag sakta hai aur TTS kabhi na kabhi to yeh dialog zaroor marega and I will love his dialog😉
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Sam well said.

So here are some caps from today.😆

Mithilesh

BDO Krihsna Raj

DBPS

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
folks one question...is BDO post higher than DC...coz krishna's office looks more lavish than what we saw of DC??
sorry don't know much of indian govt. employees ranking strata...hence asking😃
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

folks one question...is BDO post higher than DC...coz krishna's office looks more lavish than what we saw of DC??

sorry don't know much of indian govt. employees ranking strata...hence asking😃

here is a wiki on that. I did this research on January and there is a post of it here.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2746569&TPN=2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_%28country_subdivision%29#Block_Development_Officer

it says

India

Administrative setup in India

Block is a district sub-division which is next to Taluk level administration. For planning purpose district is divided into four levels

1. Taluks
  2. Blocks
  3. Gram Panchayats
  4. Villages

A taluk may consist of one or more number of blocks. Blocks are normally Planning & Development units of district in addition to taluks. Block would represent a compact area for which effective plans will prepared & implemented through Village Panchayats.

For example Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh has 14[1] blocks namely:

Sr. No. Block Name Sr. No. Block Name
1 Kookra 8 Budhana
2 Bhagra 9 Shahpur
3 Purkazi 10 Kandla
4 Charthawal 11 Kairana
5 Morna 12 Un
6 Jansath 13 Shamli(MALHENDI)
7 Khatauli 14 Thanabhavan

Block Development Officer

Block Development Officer is the incharge of the block. BDO monitor the implementation of all the programs related to planning and development of the blocks. To make the co-ordination in the development work and for implementation of various schemes at various blocks, there is an officer i.e. Chief Development Officer(CDO).

But I am not sure if I answered that question.

also this might help. This post created by Shri

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2891857

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago