Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ All

I'm going on a different tangent with my thinking. I don't think there will be any major misunderstanding as such. Krishna will sweetly tell him that she can't just favour him like that and make him understand. So he will say I was just making fun and they will laugh it off and then she will say let me look into this tender and see if it passes or not according to procedure and she will applaud him for trying to start a business as she had stated yesterday.

Anyways even if it's going to be a misunderstanding it will bring them closer I feel😆

If my prediction does not happen you all can tell me to stop my predictions.😃

ahandu...lobh your positivity🤗...praying that your predictions come true😆😆
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kaveri

ahandu...lobh your positivity🤗...praying that your predictions come true😆😆

If you watch episodes closely they always do this . The CV's will make us climb up a mountain and then everything will be blown to the wind just like that, other than let you fall down the mountain. I hope so😆 But for good measure I'm not going to be too confident about this😆
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Thinking That Mithilesh Will Be Pinky Pair...
0-SD-0 thumbnail

@shri.. calling ganesha and durga aslo for SOS had me in splits😆...she sure needs them too😃
precap looks interesting but this sure is the first seed sown of MU b/n prishna as mentioned by rachna...no matter what MU they have b/n each other...i still want to see their love and trust winning over this😳
on a lighter note...pintuji these days wearing bright color outfits shows his gleeful and happy mood...glad there has been more color addition in his wardrobe😆😉

Kaveri,

😆

Other than building up the differences between Krishna, I would also like to think it as an opportunity for Pinto to see Krishna's work elements and people around her. As we all know he is adept at people reading and this side of his character, the protectiveness and possessiveness is going to be developed again for Prishna strengths. After all he is her beau and has to be there behind her 😉.
As for differences, Krishna's face was pretty harsh like Babloo was in his coaching class towards Pinto on his first day there. But Krishna could have kept it stern and polite, here she was like glaring at her kid doing something wrong. Well it was funny and at the same time not good when the relationship with her beau has not yet strengthened. So am sad about this.😔

Liked your comparison on the gleeful mood matching wity the bright colors. This shirt seemed new addition. I was telling over the purple kurta on last Friday that it is not a new addition. It was the very next one after his opening black one.

ZEE generally makes it characters wear any of the blue color to imprint its brand message. Its logo color is blue. Today it was Vidyapati who was wearing the blue shade. Everyday, I keep observing who is wearing blue today. Today I thought of sharing it with you all

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
@ahandu...haan yaar i agree...CVs are very unpredictable...when they will throw us from the sky and latkao us on khajur...can't say...so better not keep high hopes...but as of till now they have been showing much more on a brighter side...so keeping my whole body crossed😆😆
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Angel,

Agree with you. The creatives have got into habit of increasing our BP only to make it nothing next day. I would have seconded your prediction without any doubt especially as the scene was just a repeat of Pinto's cocky attitude being busted and has to be perceived in all fun, had it not been for Krishna's Extra-Stern face today. That really puzzled me.

Juneli thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Angel,

Agree with you. The creatives have got into habit of increasing our BP only to make it nothing next day. I would have seconded your prediction without any doubt especially as the scene was just a repeat of Pinto's cocky attitude being busted and has to be perceived in all fun, had it not been for Krishna's Extra-Stern face today. That really puzzled me.

firstly txs for letting us know about the colors esp. blue...i only started watching AB i think from last month...hence did not know😃
@bold...bingo shri...that is what put me too into puzzle...btw i think pintuji's eyes looked more towards sad tone after that stern look...am i right
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I think its Aquamarine...ie: this colour down below . The colour of the sea.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail

ahandu it is aquamarine...and this is one of my fav. color😳

0-SD-0 thumbnail

@ahandu...haan yaar i agree...CVs are very unpredictable...when they will throw us from the sky and latkao us on khajur...can't say...so better not keep high hopes...but as of till now they have been showing much more on a brighter side...so keeping my whole body crossed😆😆

Aasmaan Se Gire Khajur Pe Atke 🤣 🤣