21/3 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I missed the first half of the episode today so I will just be writing from after the scene with VP and Saraswati and then add to the discussion when I watch the rest. 😊

I have to say, this show is a MIRACLE. I mean I have never watched another show where I get to see exactly what I want to see in either exactly the way I want to see it, or else an even better way! I have always had to make huge excuses for shows and their motives and this is the first time I am totally and utterly satisfied with the content, characterisation down to the sets and styling for a show.

More gushing later.. but for now on to the episode!

Aww. Saraswati was so sweet in all her eagerness to know what happened at the BDO office. I realise now that Krishna probably got that grand welcome from the press because her re-interview had been on national television and she is something of a celebrity. This was all a part and parcel of her fifteen minutes of fame. It gave that uplifting story about the poor girl who made it big a fitting closure and probably bumped up TRPs for all the news channels that day. πŸ˜†

I am loving this new authoritative Krishna but more than that I loved the contrast between how authoritative she is to the people in her office, and how humble and vulnerable she is in private. This is what makes this character so relatable rather than a chalta phirta PSA. When she was being the big boss-lady, there was not a hint of fear or apprehension in her voice. She was decisive and unwavering, even in a potentially dangerous decision. But once Babloo's call came she became his student again, asking for his guidance and his moral support. She needed to be told that she had made the right decision and for a moment regress into a place where she hadn't had such a huge responsibility looming over her shoulders. And in that place of vulnerability she pulled out the picture of her family and the murthy and expressed her humility in the face of the huge responsibility she had been given. To quote her, "takat se zimmedari aana chahiye, ahankaar nahin" and today she was that incarnate. πŸ˜ƒ

I like the issues they chose to open with, cleanliness and sleazy, opportunistic middlemen. They are issues that we all know exist and it is a good place for her journey to start as we can grow and learn with her as her job and the problems she deal with intensify and become more and more complicated.

And the precap, THE PRECAP! πŸ˜ƒ I have been saying since I started watching the show that I so wanted these very sparks to fly between our two polar opposite lovers. I am so glad that Pintu is taking initiative to do something and I LOVED the look Krishna gave Pintu when he said that nobody could turn down Pintu Singh. It was like "ahem... oh really?" The cold, questioning fire in Krishna's eyes was so well done by Mitali. πŸ‘ And I like Pintu's haircut. It makes him look more mature, to go with his new enterprising spirit. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Today was a filler episode. Krishna was getting an orientation of her own of the workers of the office and the office grounds.

She also gives an interview to the press saying I won't make empty promises, just look at how I accomplish my work and improve the standards here and you can make your own assumptions by that.

It seems Krishna is going to face obstruction from her office workers already. Bihari in his house is giving a little profile on everyone telling that he knows every employee of Krishna, to Pinky and Dhihati .

The accountant is seems to be the HR guy too as he tries to introduce everyone to Krishna. Pyarelal or Bade Babu seems to be the one who processes all the administrative work.

She also meets Mitilesh who Bihari is not sure if he can be swayed to do anything negative and predicts that he will give his hand to help Krihsna in her work.

So PB (Pinky and Bihari ) goes to meets the accountant and tries to woo him into doing work for them in bringing obstacles to Krishna as a BDO. He thinks that Krihsna has set him up so that he might be revealed for some wrongdoing. We'll have to keep an eye on him.

Mithilesh and Krishna walks the grounds of the office and sees her real first challenge which is to get rid of the people playing cards on the grounds. She tells Pyarelal to get rid of them.

She feels a little disheartened that her efforts might go in vain to correct the situation .Babloo calls just in time to give her moral support that she has done right by trying to help the poor villagers who are being cheated by this goons on the grounds of the office by taking some sort of commission.

Precap : Pinto has started his business and Krishna is afraid that she can't show favouritism. So the sparks will fly but hope the love will not die, but will get stronger day by day.

Well today's episode will set forth what is to come in the future seems Krishna is now in position for the game to start. Nothing much happened it seems but seems everything happenedπŸ˜ƒ

Vidhyapathi was so happy telling the story of how Krishna took seat in her office.

@ Sam lovely analysis though you missed the first part of the show.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Correction

Takkat se zimedaari aana chahiye ahenkar nahiπŸ˜‰
Rest beautiful analysis once again
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sam and Angel Beautiful Analysis .Nothing 2 add . Krishna Raj was at Work today n realized that She had 2 do lotzz more 2 for improvement in her block .

PRECAP reallyy really made me very veryyy Happyyy . OMG woww What a Dhasu interesting exciting PRECAP , exactly What we all wanted 2 see b/w Prishna πŸ˜ƒ . In precap Our DBPS is in Krishna's Office sitting in Krishna's cabin tht2 with attitude by crossing his legs infront of krishna πŸ˜‰ . Krishna is just glowing by having Pintu with her and she is very happy like our DBPS πŸ˜ƒ . DBPS gives an Envelope 2 her saying tht " This is my tender , So Take it n just PASS IT " Krishna is happy until n unless our DBPS says " Waise bhi I know There is noone who can Stop PINTU SINGH's Tender " πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ n Our BDO Krishna Raj hearing it gives an angry look 2 our DBPS n Our DBPS suddenly realizes tht Wht he said πŸ˜† .OMGG OMGG I just can'tt waittt for tomm . FINALLYY We gonna get Thekedaar DBPS and BDO Krishna Raj .woww wowww 😳😍 . Our Sweetu hotiee Pintu was in DARK PINK looked damnn Sexyyy yaarrr 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
My comments:

Introduction of the work-place was awesome. Looking at the new characters cast, my heart-beat went up. And it was very intelligently shown through the eyes of Bihari Raj. πŸ‘ While Krishna saw them through her discerning eyes, the audience saw through the eyes of Bihari and we got more knowledge than her. I the viewer was already nervous about the challenges. And by the end of the episode, even Krishna the student of Babloo Sir, voices out her apprehensions at her managerial skills of being the BDO. Awesome!! πŸ‘

The Section Office setting was the same one used in Patna Examination Board Office.

The office campus, reminded me of village Sarpanch offices and Court offices that I have seen back in India in AP. So I can say, it did look real the way people were sitting out in the open.

Bihari and Pinky trying to have Chavanni Chaubey on their side: That scene had too abrupt beginning for me. πŸ€ͺ How did it go unnoticed by Krishna Raj when Chaubey was going out to meet Bihari. She was still making rounds. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Anyways, scene ended interestingly with Chaubey not deciding to join them in total distrust. Wow!! this guy is a thinking machine 😈

And the first problem that Krishna wanted to address was complaints and requests from people. πŸ‘ And first challenge that she wanted to address was to cleanse the campus from Bijolia crowd. Not a wise one for DAY ONE decision, but high on entertainment. We are going to have drama around her life being endangered in one or the other way and I can dream of Pinto coming to her rescue πŸ˜† in the future tracks.

Vidyapati ecstatic moments: OMG ! Now I am bored of them. Sorry this one should be read as just my feelings. I don't like live too longs on ecstatic moments. They make me irritable. Yes, my family has problem with my reaction, but I can't take it.

Precap: Pinto serious on business or just to see Krishna ???? Anyways, scene reminded me of Pinto Singh in Pilot episode when he meets his brother Babloo with SAME ATTITUDE, Confidant in being the close and loved one to person in authority, enjoying the moments with all happy expressions and being cocky πŸ˜ƒ It was fun seeing Pinto's cockiness πŸ˜† I can't wait for it get punctured like Babloo does and later Krishna.

Feel good factors: How Krishna and Babloo's wavelength matches !!!! And Krishna keeping Saraswati on her table. 😊 I have Ganesha at my work table. And I look at him when I need to get on with the daunting task ahead, Krishna may need to call Durga and Ganesha also to her rescue!! πŸ˜†

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sam beautiful Analysis asusual .loved it . Very very excited for tomm by seeing the precap . I wanted 2 see dis only n I m so happy tht Ct's gonna show it .
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Correction

Takkat se zimedaari aana chahiye ahenkar nahiπŸ˜‰
Rest beautiful analysis once again

Ooops! πŸ˜›

The right order of words makes even more sense for what I was trying to say though so thanks for pointing that out! πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Ooops! πŸ˜›

The right order of words makes even more sense for what I was trying to say though so thanks for pointing that out! πŸ˜†

It's ok sam yeh dialog maine itni baar suna to by heart yaad ho gaya πŸ˜‰. Shri angel beautiful analysis. I really loved krishna today. It was her day

So the seed off MU is sowed between Prishna. TTS will take full advantage if krishna rejects the Tender
I am eagerly waiting for TTS dialog " Jis ladki ke liye tune apne baap se jhagra kiya uske khilaaf gaya us ladki ne tera itna sa kaam bhi nahi kiya" Something on similar lines in TTS styleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sam, ahandu, shri. moni and rachna...fab analysisπŸ‘πŸΌ
nothing much to add but just a couple of my take:
it sure was krishna's day...but defo her job is not going to be an easy task starting from day 1...but how she handles and overcomes the hurdles will be an interesting watch...
@shri.. calling ganesha and durga aslo for SOS had me in splitsπŸ˜†...she sure needs them tooπŸ˜ƒ
precap looks interesting but this sure is the first seed sown of MU b/n prishna as mentioned by rachna...no matter what MU they have b/n each other...i still want to see their love and trust winning over this😳
on a lighter note...pintuji these days wearing bright color outfits shows his gleeful and happy mood...glad there has been more color addition in his wardrobeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ All

I'm going on a different tangent with my thinking. I don't think there will be any major misunderstanding as such. Krishna will sweetly tell him that she can't just favour him like that and make him understand. So he will say I was just making fun and they will laugh it off and then she will say let me look into this tender and see if it passes or not according to procedure and she will applaud him for trying to start a business as she had stated yesterday.

Anyways even if it's going to be a misunderstanding it will bring them closer I feelπŸ˜†

If my prediction does not happen you all can tell me to stop my predictions.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago