moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
ALthough There was no DBPS 2dy πŸ˜”... But the PRECAP reallyy really made me very veryyy Happyyy . OMG woww What a Dhasu interesting exciting PRECAP , exactly What we all wanted 2 see b/w Prishna πŸ˜ƒ . In precap Our DBPS is in Krishna's Office sitting in Krishna's cabin tht2 with attitude by crossing his legs infront of krishna πŸ˜‰ . Krishna is justglowing by having Pintu with her and she is very happy like our DBPS πŸ˜ƒ . DBPS gives an Envelope 2 her saying tht " This is my tender , So Take it n just PASS IT " Krishna is happy until n unless our DBPS says " Waise bhi I know There is noone who can Stop PINTU SINGH's Tender " πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ n Our BDO Krishna Raj hearing it gives an angry look 2 our DBPS n Our DBPS suddenly realizes tht Wht he said πŸ˜† .OMGG OMGG I just can'tt waittt for tomm . FINALLYY We gonna get Thekedaar DBPS and BDO Krishna Raj .woww wowww 😳😍 . Our Sweetu hotiee Pintu was in DARK PINK looked damnn Sexyyy yaarrr 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
OHH...thks Moni for full precap...in YT it was half so could not understand itπŸ˜”...so Pintoo is taking advπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: samarp2

OHH...thks Moni for full precap...in YT it was half so could not understand itπŸ˜”...so Pintoo is taking advπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ur Welcome dear . And Let him take Advantage , after all he is PINTU SINGH ...Itna toh hak banta hai uska ... and thatzz what we all want . rght ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Today was Krishna's day her attitude, her softness, her determination and her strength was so beautifully portrayed. Omg her family was so excited when they were telling the story to family. Krishna Raj and bihari are already at work and Mitlesh is also a very cute boy. Precap is awesome our pintu ji is very cute tender pass karane gaye hai vo bhi attitude ke saath agar kuch bhi gadbad hua to tender cancel.

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Today was Krishna's day her attitude, her softness, her determination and her strength was so beautifully portrayed. Omg her family was so excited when they were telling the story to family. Krishna Raj and bihari are already at work and Mitlesh is also a very cute boy. Precap is awesome our pintu ji is very cute tender pass karane gaye hai vo bhi attitude ke saath agar kuch bhi gadbad hua to tender cancel.

I know Today Krishna was full on committed 2 her Responsibility which she took as BDO . I seriously lovedd her attitude and passion . Truly a RESPONSIBLE GIRL πŸ‘πŸΌ . Precap Hahaa Hamaare sweetu pintuji ne socha ki Krishnaji hi toh hai unka Tender aise hi pass ho jaayega ..Upar se Apne miya mithoo ban gaye ...apne hi pairo pe kulhaari maar li by saying noone can stop Pintu singh's tender πŸ˜† . Ab kuch bhi Gadbad hua toh phir Krishnaji oko hi blame karenge janaab ki unhone reject kar diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pinto has started his business and Krishna is afraid that she can't show favouritism. So the sparks will fly but hope the love will never die and will get stronger day by day between them.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Sach mein Pintu ji ka tender koi reject naahi kar sakta sivaye humari Afsar bitiya ke humein lagta hai kal kucho gadbad naahi hoga tender mein. Gadbad waale tender aage ke liye baccha kar rakhein honge CV's neπŸ˜‰. But I really loved today's episode and today's Krishna

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Pinto has started his business and Krishna is afraid that she can't show favouritism. So the sparks will fly but hope the love will never die and will get stronger day by day between them.

Hey Angel I am sure love will never die. It is to show pintu has still not taken any responsibility seriously. It may create MU's or even some fights but love will get more stronger.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Hey Angel I am sure love will never die. It is to show pintu has still not taken any responsibility seriously. It may create MU's or even some fights but love will get more stronger.

Amen to thatπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Amen to thatπŸ˜ƒ

Yes Rachu Even i am sure Love will never ever Die . n it's just 2 add Sparks b/w Prishna . n This was Bound 2 happen . I was Expecting this frm Day1 πŸ˜‰ . n rachu I think Krishna can aceot it now but May be TTS or some other Enemy of Pintu will do some gadbad which will make Krishna force 2 reject this tender in middle . n This will create MU b/w them .