Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Pintu's Father is a Famous Thekedaar who buys Contracts with his Force n with the help of Bribing

He also likes to get his hands on government contracts mostly.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shooli

thanks..he can be a great politician...he got that leader quality that most people will listen to

3 things came in my head when I saw this comment Pintu as a politician hell no as Monica said he isn't diplomatic enough and he isn't lazy and greedy. Sorry to all the good politicians out there but most of them only care ab money and seem to like to eat a lot and waste hardworking taxpayers money on lavish things which Pintu definitely will not do. He might take money for granted since he always had it but that doesn't mean that he doesn't know the value of it.

2- god help the government if he ever did decide to be this coz they probably going to have a lot of ppl suing them coz he would be bashing every1 who didn't do their work properly.

3. Nice idea just imagine what a cool politician he would be he would obviously have to be the leader of his party and he can call it Corruption with a Cause and the tagline- where corruption benefits all and not just the rich where the corrupt and not corrupt will live in harmony. Just joking all Pintu fans I know our jaan isn't that bad but seriously very good idea and if he hadn't decided on a job would have loved for him to do this he seriously would get work done very quickly. and he does have that certain quality ab him that when he opens his month every1 just listens

sandiab thumbnail

I often see comments like this and since I have a very different perception of Pintu I wonder what criteria his intellectual level is actually being judged on. I think some Prishna fans who aren't die hard Pintu fans like him with her but there is a little concern by them that Pintu might not be the right match for her on an intellectually level. I happen to think he is a very intelligent young man and just coz he isn't interested in books much I don't really know how that makes him stupid in any way. I will tell u 2 very true story a friend of mine family was looking for some1 for her to get married to and they met some1. He had his own business he was doing extremely well for himself, he comes from a good family, good guy, respectful and she had met him once or twice. And than he told her family that he hadn't finished school and they immediately told him that he couldn't see their daughter anymore coz in their family it's a must for their family members to have finished school as well as have a higher education. 2nd story there was this girl who was a years ahead of me at university and she was extremely, extremely intelligent, competitive, she finished top of her class and she got a job in the best company and within 3 months she left, she got married to a pastor and now runs a church. I am not implying in any way that she is stupid 4 doing this coz who knows what might have happened to make her do this but just coz some1 hasn't finished school doesn't necessarily mean that he is not educated enough that he will not be able to get a job with some1 or do something on his own.

So i have a question to every1 why is he being seen as less educated by some is it coz of the way he dresses, the fact that he blindly followed his fathers orders without questioning it( this we cnt really fault him coz he didnt know ab his father was doing). Or is it that he has been shown as some1 who is ready to be the driver, the 1 who can get all the less important stuff done or that he didn't have a job and had no drive to get 1 until now.

And if every1 is judging him by the fact that his earlier endeavors of helping Krishna was a complete flop and made everything worse. If we think ab it he spoke to the right person but it's not his fault that Swati seemed to me to be self-indulged and seemed to care for herself only. And him going to see Swati's in laws will it would have worked if bihari hadnt gotten involved

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Sandia

Hey Sandia how are u ? Longgg time . 😃 . I think Pintu is very intelligent guy ..Yes he was not shown Studious as Krishna or was not shown attached 2 books like krishna , was shown Brat n all But tht doesn't mean he is less intelligent then krishna .if not more he is equal 2 krishna's intelligence . He is intelligent Coz he knows how 2 handle the situation , he knows how 2 use his presence of mind .He knows how to give Qucik action n most importennt he is a very very Good Qick thinker and decides immediately what he wants 2 do . This shows his intelligence . Latest Example is the Tendor thing .Last Night he talked 2 Krishna abt bussiness n Till morning he was ready with a idea of bussiness n with his Tendor . So What more proof any1 wants of his intelligence ?
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Leave intelligent but he is well educated as well. He has done graduation which was told in the initial episode though his education was not given importance much
sandiab thumbnail
hi Monica i am fine and hope u doing good been busy so couldnt come online the whole week. i always appreciate street smart ppl more than some1 who is academically excellenct coz there is major difference btw school,varsity and than work life. i know of alot of extremely intelligent ppl who have just not managed to make it in a work environment. bt besides this when some1 is as aware of what is happening around him as he is u got to be very intelligent. even during the wedding track when he asked his dad what he was doing in patna even though this was his idol dad he didnt believe his answer and if everything wasnt rushed the way it was he might have been able to think ab it more. and all the points u have mentioned is another indication that he is extremely intelligent and if we both noticed this and a few others. i just dnt kn what is giving this impression that he is less intelligent than krishna. only thing that i can fault him on is his total acceptance of his dads order didnt even think of a way to get himself out of the situation. and as 4 the earlier incidents of him helping krishna i think most of us we are all know what is basic social behavior and he just does what he thinks is right and his behavior can be too direct most times.
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

hi Monica i am fine and hope u doing good been busy so couldnt come online the whole week. i always appreciate street smart ppl more than some1 who is academically excellenct coz there is major difference btw school,varsity and than work life. i know of alot of extremely intelligent ppl who have just not managed to make it in a work environment. bt besides this when some1 is as aware of what is happening around him as he is u got to be very intelligent. even during the wedding track when he asked his dad what he was doing in patna even though this was his idol dad he didnt believe his answer and if everything wasnt rushed the way it was he might have been able to think ab it more. and all the points u have mentioned is another indication that he is extremely intelligent and if we both noticed this and a few others. i just dnt kn what is giving this impression that he is less intelligent than krishna. only thing that i can fault him on is his total acceptance of his dads order didnt even think of a way to get himself out of the situation. and as 4 the earlier incidents of him helping krishna i think most of us we are all know what is basic social behavior and he just does what he thinks is right and his behavior can be too direct most times.

I prefer street smart people too ..I myself quit college because I want to do sm business..but I don't think pintu is that smart..bublu seems smart to me he sense his father's bad deeds earlier and he was helping krishna frm the start.. pintu helped her because he saw his father chatting with bihari

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I prefer street smart people too ..I myself quit college because I want to do sm business..but I don't think pintu is that smart..bublu seems smart to me he sense his father's bad deeds earlier and he was helping krishna frm the start.. pintu helped her because he saw his father chatting with bihari

No Son / Daughter gets a dream abt his / her's Father's good or Bad deeds until n unless he / she himself/herself sees it by his / her eyes or gets any proof of it . Same goes with pintu . There is nothing abt Smartness n all . How can a Son doubt on his father when his father always gave lovee 2 him ? In his wildest dream also he will not b able 2 think anythng wrong abt his father . So how could have Pintu done that ? If He followed his father's instructions n nothing wrong happenned infront of his eyes It doesn't mean he is Less smart or anything . As far as Babloo knowing truth is concerned , Babloo also couldn't judge tht TTS was behind Krishna's failure Result until n unless He himself listened 2 his father talking 2 tht bribed person . n i am sure Babloo 2 would have came 2 know abt TTS truth by overhearing or by seeng his father doing anythng wrong infront of his eyes ,He also wouldn't be able 2 sense it from before like Pintu . So only differtent thing is that Ct's didn't showed that how babloo came 2 know abt TTS truth like they showed of Pintu .

And one more thing. Pintu didn't helped her Coz he overheared d convo of TTS-Bihari . He was helping her from Day1 he met her . Today If Krishna became BDO it's major credit goes to Pintu who made her sit in d mains , who delayed her interview thru his Smartness so tht she shld not miss it . Had On that day Pintu wouldn't have done that ..Krishna would have missed her Interview .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shooli I am sorry I have to disagree.This is not about Babloo smartness like Moni said he too got to know after he listened his father phone talk. He is a teacher always knew about his father wrong doings still couldn't make out his father is behind it by his own self so how can u expect Pintu who always adored it to know it before even he was told.

He too always helped Krishna even when his wedding was happening with Pinky he collected all information through his friend and passed to Krishna.
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maybe later in the they might make him stronger and responsible you make capable to stand against krishna to take care of her 😉