Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OK, we have learned Pintu is a good bike rider and cricket player. He has the ability to slap people when needed and transort them to Patna on a regular basis. However, that's about it. Exactly WHAT does Pintu do? It's rather disappointing that the writers have not given Pintu much beyond the son of a rich man. Krishna' s going forward but can our Pintu keep up? Plus with Krishna in another town, exactly what is going to be our role of Pintu?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Pintu definitely needs a job and I think the CV's are heading in that direction with Krishna encouraging Pintu to start his own business.
It will also be interesting to see Pintu and Krishna's interaction now especially since Krishna has become a BDO. There is bound to be some ego clashes between her and Pintu at some point, in my opinion.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes Pintu do needs a job but I think Ct's r intentionally showing him like tht so tht it could be used as a Future Post marrige track for Prishna . Letzz see whatzz in store for us .

Originally posted by: akrj01

Pintu definitely needs a job and I think the CV's are heading in that direction with Krishna encouraging Pintu to start his own business.

It will also be interesting to see Pintu and Krishna's interaction now especially since Krishna has become a BDO. There is bound to be some ego clashes between her and Pintu at some point, in my opinion.

I aggree . This Defo gonna create Ego Clashes b/w Prishna post marrige and TBDP will take full advantage of that situation 2 seperate Prishna . 😡
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I aggree . This Defo gonna create Ego Clashes b/w Prishna post marrige and TBDP will take full advantage of that situation 2 seperate Prishna . 😡

I don;t think their will be any ego clashes if they love each other and If u love smone these silly things don't get in unless u r a zombie..yes he needs a job but I don't know if pintu is educated enough to get a decent job
@Shooli

Pintu is a graduate and he can very well get a nice job If He search but Becozz He don't like to take orders from others n so he doesn't like 2 do any job . Plus yes Prishna love each other n There lov will increase more after their marrige but Sometimes Eventhough u love ach other Misunderstandings do happen n this results in Ego clashing b/w a couple . ANd It's obvious n very natural to have a Ego clash if both the partners are reactive . But Yes In case of prishna Eventhough they hav Misunderstanding or Ego Clash then also they always will be together n how much TBDP wants them 2 sperate them They will not succeed . Ofcourse differences defo gonna occur (I have kept ready myself for tht ) but it will be solved soon by both Pintu and Krishna once they will get the chance to communicate . This all Misunderstanding will happen becozz of mis-communication or No-communication .
BWSweetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Shooli

Pintu is a graduate and he can very well get a nice job If He search but Becozz He don't like to take orders from others n so he doesn't like 2 do any job . Plus yes Prishna love each other n There lov will increase more after their marrige but Sometimes Eventhough u love ach other Misunderstandings do happen n this results in Ego clashing b/w a couple . ANd It's obvious n very natural to have a Ego clash if both the partners are reactive . But Yes In case of prishna Eventhough they hav Misunderstanding or Ego Clash then also they always will be together n how much TBDP wants them 2 sperate them They will not succeed . Ofcourse differences defo gonna occur (I have kept ready myself for tht ) but it will be solved soon by both Pintu and Krishna once they will get the chance to communicate . This all Misunderstanding will happen becozz of mis-communication or No-communication .

thanks..he can be a great politician...he got that leader quality that most people will listen to

Originally posted by: shooli

thanks..he can be a great politician...he got that leader quality that most people will listen to

😆No Dear he can't be Politician . U know Why ? Becaus politicians believe in Speech n Pintu aka DBPS never ever believe in Speaking , he just believes in his Dabang Actions 😉 . n So he can't be Politician . Also One more reason is abt wht He can't be politician becozz he have Pure n clean n nice heart Who can't Keep any secrets in his heart for much time , Who blurts out truth just like a kid n who doesn't knows 2 Lie . And For being a politician U need 2 have all dis things in u . No Offense 2 Any1 . But Yeah One Quality of Leadership which u wrote is defo in DBPS n he defo can be a very very good leader becozz Whenever he speaks or shows his Actions No one not even TTS dares 2 talk infront of him or say anything 2 him . he just shuts them up 😉
BWSweetu thumbnail
@ moniluvskinshuk - what does his father tuntun do?

Originally posted by: shooli

@ moniluvskinshuk - what does his father tuntun do?

Pintu's Father is a Famous Thekedaar who buys Contracts with his Force n with the help of Bribing
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago