Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Rachu When he tells tht hum Uhh business karenge jo Duniya ke mutaabik ho (SOmething like that ) , And I was like Arrey Pehle Business ka B toh seekh lo Uske baad Duniya ki phikar karna . ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. yaar Byah Bahut jaldi nahi ho jaata agar woh baat karta toh ? Don't think Woh Byah bolne jaa raha tha ๐Ÿ˜†

Moni hum to sirf B word se andaza laga rahe the aur jis tarah vo sakpka gaya usse mujhe yahi laga
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Moni hum to sirf B word se andaza laga rahe the aur jis tarah vo sakpka gaya usse mujhe yahi laga

oh god rachna...i missed out on your post...i too just said the same thing...that pintu wanted to say the word wedding๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think she ate a whole sentence of his starting with . "Main b(ol rahatha something like this.)"
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I think she ate a whole sentence of his starting with . "Main b(ol rahatha something like this.)"

did he not say something like...i am thinking of doing something good...mein tumse b...and madam BDOji chewed up his whole sentence๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so my presumption is that it could be byah๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
true moni that was such a cute scene๐Ÿ˜