moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok I reallyy really expected Treat scene yaar πŸ˜” but They didn't showed it . I hope they will show it n will not skip it . I desperately want it .

Anyways I just lovedd lovedd the car scene , it was 2 cuteee n so sweet . Hahaa Poor Pintu was trying 2 take Krishna in date / treat and as soon ass he spells " B.." , Krishna assumes that he is trying 2 spell " Bussiness " πŸ˜† . Poor Pintu's fce was wothwatching , OMG his Disappointment can be clearly seen on his face , hehe he was like Haan... hmm haaan hum Bussiness shuru karne ka soch rahe hai .. OMG it was Damnn Hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . And When Pintu stops the car suddenly They both stares each other so lovingly , OMG both were not at all in a mood 2 get out of each other , Krishna was not at all in mood 2 get out of car and Pintu was not in mood 2 return home 😳 , and the Song " Jabse hai jaana " , awww It added the romance in it 😳 . It was such a cutee scene . 😳

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup it was good!πŸ˜•

what word was he going to utter that starts with "B" I have no idea?πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Yup it was good!πŸ˜•

why this expression dear...you are making me nervous...yet to watch the epi😊

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Yup it was good!πŸ˜•

I think he was trying 2 tell " Hum bas kuch kehna chahte hai " n then He would have talked 2 her abt Date / treat
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

why this expression dear...you are making me nervous...yet to watch the epi😊

It's just how feel πŸ˜† You would have read the epi discussion so was carrying all those doubts with me when I watched , but Sam has made me breathe easily.

It's that the relationship is developing so slowly. That's all. Most will not agree with me on that but that's how feelπŸ˜ƒ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think he was going to utter byah (marriage) but Krishna changed it to business. It was really cute and hilarious scene. I just loved the expressions on pintu's face when krishna asked about business. Pintu ji be serious about business ab to krishna ji ne bhi keh diya πŸ˜‰. His face was so cute when she asked about business and how he was talking about his future plan jo usne abhi tak kiya hi nahiπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

I think he was going to utter byah (marriage) but Krishna changed it to business. It was really cute and hilarious scene. I just loved the expressions on pintu's face when krishna asked about business. Pintu ji be serious about business ab to krishna ji ne bhi keh diya πŸ˜‰. His face was so cute when she asked about business and how he was talking about his future plan jo usne abhi tak kiya hi nahiπŸ˜†

Rachu When he tells tht hum Uhh business karenge jo Duniya ke mutaabik ho (SOmething like that ) , And I was like Arrey Pehle Business ka B toh seekh lo Uske baad Duniya ki phikar karna . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. yaar Byah Bahut jaldi nahi ho jaata agar woh baat karta toh ? Don't think Woh Byah bolne jaa raha tha πŸ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail
B for Pyaar hoa shaktha hain ka?
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok my darlings...i think he was about to say that he wants to marry her😳...how does one say wedding in bihari lang😳...coz that is what i could make out of pintuji's statement and expressionπŸ˜ƒ
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

ok my darlings...i think he was about to say that he wants to marry her😳...how does one say wedding in bihari lang😳...coz that is what i could make out of pintuji's statement and expressionπŸ˜ƒ

I think it is B for byah (marriage)πŸ˜ƒ