Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Rachna: Do we know for sure that Babloo is living off of TTS' money? I was under the impression that he contributes his own income towards the household as well... Isn't that usually how joint families work?
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The first scene top view Krishna is inside a circle with all characters looking at while TTS throws words at her like 'guru'and 'sangatiya'. The words thrown by TTS to accuse her do not stick because in her heart she does not hold a grudge towards TTS or his family. Each character in the circle has now formed a different facet to her future relationships she will come to face when she steps into this house in the future. Babloo will give her advice. TTS will throw accusations at her. Pinto will die for her in defending her. Sargam will give moral support and Ganga will be the most supportive mother-in-law.

TTS being the authoritarian father is trying to use the same tactic he uses on Babloo and Pinto towards Krishna by trying to belittle her in an attempt to regain control and show who the boss is.

He goes on to state after all this entire house is always open to you in jest. Anyways like I said TTS knows what's going on between Krishna and Pinto because he has assessed their body language towards each other very well. Yet still the family can't get a hint. I wanted to see Sargam's expression after TTS said this dialogue but her expressions were not shown today.

The minor discussion we've been having made me watch numerous times what Pinto was trying to mumble so thereafter I have come to the conclusion that he was trying to say that he is starting to fall in love with her. But due to his mumbling the P it turned into a B and Krishna jumped and ate his sentence like I 've been saying and turned it into business. (Believe me I have friends who have twisted what I wanted to say sometimes)

Anyways Krishna has given him a little nudge towards motivating him into starting some work like all of us have been wanting from him ( Maybe the CV's way of throwing a bone at us). We have yet to see what will be the outcome of this.

Chanchal being naughty and creating a drama for her BDO Madam sister was sweet and like Shri I've been wondering if Swati will be a dropped character from the script. It was a nice welcome to see her and all Vidhyapathi's children together in one frame.

Krishna remembering her school phase and the beautiful morning scene of father daughter bonding was sweet to watch as all have pointed out.

Pinto did not forget to call her and I loved that he called her shows how much love he has for, now one of these days one of her sisters will find out what it is between her and Pinto, I feel.

Wow what can I say about the BDO office. Like everyone I agree it's too big. But it was nice to see Chanchal and Vidhya's tears as she took seat in her office.

Hope we will see a wonderful episode tomorrow.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Shree let me put my points in more clear way

I am not against Babloo whatever he does but he is against his father and specially the way his father earn the money. He argues with him at every issue cropping up. So maybe due to some social or emotional pressure he is not leaving the house but he can anyway say no to using TTS money he is earing money can provide his family whatever they want. TTS taunts for everything and he may taunt for this also. But this would have showed babloo strong in his principles which I feel he is faltering even after listening so much from father and not taking any stand. I will say same for Pintu but vo to bigda shehzaada hai uske standing ke liye jaise tum keh rahi ho they will take time. As uski growth unhone dikhani hai.

This is my POV.

Rachna,
At bold. Living in parents house and saying I will eat out of my earnings, isse zyaada aur ghor insult aur kuch nahin hoga. No..No those are bad manners and bad principles. Maryada paar karna ho jayega. Why fake all that. Isse accha ghar hi kyon na chod de! Don't worry time will come when Babloo will have to decide fast.

And sorry..I did note it as your POV, but I wanted to mention all this from Indian family point, joint family principles and related Maryaadein.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Rachna: Do we know for sure that Babloo is living off of TTS' money? I was under the impression that he contributes his own income towards the household as well... Isn't that usually how joint families work?

No Sam , Babloo is not contributing in his family earnings becozz TTS said 2 Babloo in confrontation tht when Babloo will take the responsibility of his Family earnings on his own , tht time he will understand it's worth .
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Wonderful analyses everyone.
To start off with Tuntun's remark of the Transport Company was funny. Then Prishna's car moment nice and funny, the way Pinto tells Krishna that it is his dad's fault and Krishna explaining to him that Paretns anger is justified. Then when Pinto was about to say something and Krishna cuts him off and starts talking about Business Pinto's face expressions were funny because he was gonna say something and something else got said by Krishna for him. Then Krishna telling Pinto that she is always with him was nice, by the way how many times has she said this to him by now? After that when Prishna moment gets over and they both leave for their respective houses and Krishna goes home to a new problem which turned out to be a prank was funny I liked the family moment there and even Saraswati was with them this time. Then finally when a new day starts and Krishna is getting ready with the help of her sisters and the Prishna phone conversation was short but sweet and then Krishna going to the office and sitting in the chair in her office I loved that part because finally her dream was coming true and Vidyapati's and Chanchal's Tears of joy got to me as well. Overall I loved todays episode and I was surprised that when Krishna came out of Pinto's car and they were saying bye to each other then Pinky wasn't looking stealthly and getting angry, she wasn't even there for the whole episode I think. 😊
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivren123

Then Krishna telling Pinto that she is always with him was nice, by the way how many times has she said this to him by now?

Overall I loved todays episode and I was surprised that when Krishna came out of Pinto's car and they were saying bye to each other then Pinky wasn't looking stealthly and getting angry, she wasn't even there for the whole episode I think. 😊

Fiza,
How many times so far ? This is second time.
And its going to be an indication to us viewers if she says it 3rd time, that she's gonna ditch him due to her call of duty, responsibility whatever it is going to be. 😆

Pinky not watching them. 🤣 You cracked me up. Seems you were affected a lot by her stalking looks. I didn't even miss her today. And when I reached the precap, I was like How could I forget that this character exists 😔
Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

No Sam , Babloo is not contributing in his family earnings becozz TTS said 2 Babloo in confrontation tht when Babloo will take the responsibility of his Family earnings on his own , tht time he will understand it's worth .

Maybe I should have phrased my question better. I meant to ask if it is for sure that Babloo is living solely off TTS' earnings. I don't think so. I think he would also provide some money towards the running of the family as he must make a reasonable amount from the coaching centre. Of course, I am sure he would not be able to sustain this lavish lifestyle on his own but he would certainly be comfortable providing for a wife and child.

I guess this would be a huge point of frustration for Babloo when he hears these comments. He knows well that he can support himself but he is trapped by filial loyalty in this sone ka pinjra.
@Fizu

Very Good Analysis . Hahaa Ur Pinky stalking Prishna cracked me 2 😆.

@Sam

I got Ur queestion dear n tht is wht i answerd . TTS ne kaha tha " Jab tum apne balboote pe ghar chalaaoge tab pata chalega " Don't remember the whole dialogue but This dialogue of TTS showed that Babloo still lives off completely on TTS earnings n doesn't contribute in Ghar kharch n all and tht is why TTS takes the advantage n tonts him everytime .
Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

TTS ne kaha tha " Jab tum apne balboote pe ghar chalaaoge tab pata chalega " Don't remember the whole dialogue but This dialogue of TTS showed that Babloo still lives off completely on TTS earnings n doesn't contribute in Ghar kharch n all and tht is why TTS takes the advantage n tonts him everytime .

I still think that Babloo does contribute at least some of his income to the family, only it is like a drop in the bucket compared to TTS' wealth. And the fact is, he and his wife and kid are living the lifestyle that goes with TTS' income and not his own, Sargam's loud, gold jewellery being the most obvious indicator. 😆

So I agree that he lives off of TTS' earnings but that is only because he is forced to subscribe to TTS' ultra-lavish lifestyle for the sake of the other members in his family.

But I guess we will never know for sure unless their is some sort of more literal dialogue. 😃

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I still think that Babloo does contribute at least some of his income to the family, only it is like a drop in the bucket compared to TTS' wealth. And the fact is, he and his wife and kid are living the lifestyle that goes with TTS' income and not his own, Sargam's loud, gold jewellery being the most obvious indicator. 😆

So I agree that he lives off of TTS' earnings but that is only because he is forced to subscribe to TTS' ultra-lavish lifestyle for the sake of the other members in his family.

But I guess we will never know for sure unless their is some sort of more literal dialogue. 😃

Haha I know Sargam's heavy Jwellery doesn't seem Babloo's cup of tea 😆 , he surely will will need TTS money 2 give Sargam those Heavy ornaments . Yeah I think this Point TTS will again raise when Pintu's identity will be questioned by TTS . I think At tht time It will be in detail n We all will come 2 know abt Babloo's Topic . 😆