Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Sam, Lovely post.

But he was just doing bbb ...😆 and Madam completely surprised him with "business" 🤣

I think the P got too heavy with the mumbling and turned into a B. And Krishna said B for Business.😆
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I think the P got too heavy with the mumbling and turned into a B. And Krishna said B for Business.😆

@Shri

Krishna reallyy gave him a big surprise actually shock by saying BUSINESS , OMG His cutee sa face was damnnn sweet and worthwatching 🤣

@Angel

P ban gaya B , aur B ban gaya business 🤣🤣
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

I think Abhi pintu ke aas pass koi story nahi buni jaa rahi. Yaar they are showing he is not interested in working as of now
he needs bada push to start thinking about his future
they are developing suble story around pintu's uncertain future now
To pintu is coming to center but slowly like taunting way mein hi sahi par TTS bolta sahi hai usne apne bal par apna parivaar ko itni unchayi par pahunchaya Har koi ussi ki vajah se that se reh rahein hain Babloo singh bhale hi teaching kar raha hai par vo abhi bhi TTS ki kamayi par hi apna parivaar chala raha hai Pehle pintu ji jo kar rahe the samajh aa raha tha as he was completely devoted to TTS but today when he is against him still he is using TTS money only I don't understand how he goes and ask for money

Rachna, agree.

I think the creatives are going to make it a lamba drama the way they did around Pinto finding out his voice in refusing marriage to Pinky. The creatives need Pinto for their own needs and therefore will not let him develop so soon.

Let's see how it goes from here...as the subject got touched between the protagonists.

I differ with you on Babloo though. Babloo can very well sustain on his coaching center earnings. After all he is charging students and not philanthropic to everyone like he was doing for Krishna. Woh to babloo, apne Pitaa ka lihaaz rakh rahe hain Ghar no chod ke. It is a sandwiched situation for him. He doesn't leave, TTS tortures him, he leaves it will be bad from every point especially they the Singh Family has such social standing at stake.

Actually Tuntun is bad in one sense. He always wants to have the two sides of coins for himself. He wants his sons to live with him and at the same time do "jee Salami" to him every moment. Its like this in every thing. Look how he taunts Krishna that Vidya has not come. he wouldn't want Vidya to come, but when he doesn't come, he uses that to create a bad impression about it.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shri I am not saying babloo is doing anything wrong but whatever be the reason TTS got the chance to taunt him and this is the reason why he still become silent in the end. I know he will taunt him even if babloo leaves his house but at that time babloo would had strong replys. Shri I was talking about TTS words yaar he said say about all this when u sustain the family on your own which is true till now as Babloo is not sustaining his family completely on his own salary. Kyunki kuch bhi ho this is earned money of TTS only so TTS has got right to say all this to Babloo and pintu.

580212 thumbnail
Amazing analysis everyone. Watched the Episode while eating dinner lol thats how much I wanted to watch today.

Prishna Scene- Outstanding. Very Real love them so much.

Chanchal-Vidyapati with tears where amazing so Real once again I have never have tears when watching a Daily Soap but today It was so emotional loved the whole episode and can't wait for the upcoming episodes.

Afsar bitiya Rocks!😉
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Shri I am not saying babloo is doing anything wrong but whatever be the reason TTS got the chance to taunt him and this is the reason why he still become silent in the end. I know he will taunt him even if babloo leaves his house but at that time babloo would had strong replys. Shri I was talking about TTS words yaar he said say about all this when u sustain the family on your own which is true till now as Babloo is not sustaining his family completely on his own salary. Kyunki kuch bhi ho this is earned money of TTS only so TTS has got right to say all this to Babloo and pintu.

😊
Some times arguing with autocratic fathers is not a good idea for family health. And Babloo already opens his mouth too many times. He is just tight lipped on the thing about leaving house. Because it is one thing, children should always have control on their tongue no matter how successful they under the circumstances are and will be if they leave the house.

Babloo earns enough to sustain his wife and one kid. Haan, wife ki everyday jewellery display ke bajai almari mein band ho jayegi 😆

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

***I have one thing to say. Krishna truly acts like Krishna. Remember how Krishna is always quiet and calm with his opponents and counts the number of mistakes they make. Krishna is also like him, choosing to keep quiet rather than increasing the argument and especially as each word can be weighed in diplomatically. She is wise at that. She gets that trait from her father for this story's sake. I like this.

I have to ask, here are you referring to Shishupala who was forgiven 100 times by Krishna before he was finally able to kill him? It reminded me of that. Krishna calmly forgiving him the allotted number of times before he lashed out and killed his cousin in one fell swoop. I feel even TTS is in a position where Krishna will forgive him 100 times because of the fact that their household ran for so may years on his paycheck. Her relationship with Pintu aside, she has a relation almost on par with blood with this family and she won't forget her duty in that light. But the way things are going, it looks like TTS is going to make that 101st mistake and at that point Krishna will calmly strike.

I think that solidarity and freedom of choice (unlike Tuntun) completely sweeps him off his feet. Now at least he can put his mind seriously in his father's business knowing that there is someone else who appreciates him for his work no matter what.

Aww. I love the way you saw this interaction between Prishna! It is true that Krishna's trust and faith in his decisions and his agency is what blows Pintu off his feet every time. Again, she does hold him accountable as an adult but is also willing to invest faith and support in his cause. This is what is going to bind them together, despite all the forces from within and without that will try to rip them apart.

And what I liked best was "Pinto being the excellent driver". He was speeding and yet he had the awesome sense of direction, brake and destination. This skill would be too difficult for Krishna to handle 😍 I am not just talking about the literal driving. I am talking about how his senses are poised. A speeding which looked dangerous, but the destination and unwavering poise in informing about it in the same mood of conversation, it has lot of subtle meaning.

I loved this bit of your analysis too, very astute. What I liked most about this scene was the fact that Pintu's skill was coupled with his confidence. In a situation where Krishna felt out of control and like they had to slow down, Pintu had perfect control, like you said. It was a nice equaliser in the scene where so far Krishna had dominated. Here is something that Pintu excels at, and is so sure of. I guess that it could symbolise their relationship as well. Krishna wants to slow down and Pintu assures her that nothing will happen to them. Krishna forsees an calamity but by the time, they have already reached their destination. But as she gets out of the car she reminds him to put on his seat belt, once again asking as she did non verbally in Patna, "are you still in". And what do you know...Pintu is still in! 😃

Word Count: 0

springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Haven't watched the episode and wont be able to watch it until the weekend I'm living on everyone's analysis...

Lovely post as usual Sam!
Shridevi - loved yours too; this cracked me up 🤣

Babloo earns enough to sustain his wife and one kid. Haan, wife ki everyday jewellery display ke bajai almari mein band ho jayegi 😆

Edited by springs - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shree let me put my points in more clear way

I am not against Babloo whatever he does but he is against his father and specially the way his father earn the money. He argues with him at every issue cropping up. So maybe due to some social or emotional pressure he is not leaving the house but he can anyway say no to using TTS money he is earing money can provide his family whatever they want. TTS taunts for everything and he may taunt for this also. But this would have showed babloo strong in his principles which I feel he is faltering even after listening so much from father and not taking any stand. I will say same for Pintu but vo to bigda shehzaada hai uske standing ke liye jaise tum keh rahi ho they will take time. As uski growth unhone dikhani hai.

This is my POV.

Edited by Prishna_DBPS - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

To pintu is coming to center but slowly like taunting way mein hi sahi par TTS bolta sahi hai usne apne bal par apna parivaar ko itni unchayi par pahunchaya Har koi ussi ki vajah se that se reh rahein hain Babloo singh bhale hi teaching kar raha hai par vo abhi bhi TTS ki kamayi par hi apna parivaar chala raha hai Pehle pintu ji jo kar rahe the samajh aa raha tha as he was completely devoted to TTS but today when he is against him still he is using TTS money only I don't understand how he goes and ask for money

Rachna these are very interesting points!

I don't think anyone denies TTS' achievements but they cannot condone his means and methods, especially Babloo, from the beginning. If their is any solidarity in the family it is because they love each other and love TTS deep down. Even if there are lots of problems, there is an underlying unity in the Singh family. I don't doubt for a second that TTS would put his life on the line for either of his sons. However, such opportunities don't present themselves often and TTS fails at putting love over ego in his day to day life.

I think Babloo stays in the house, not because he can't support himself and his family but because he is not selfish. True, it would make him much more peaceful and happier if he could just leave the house but he would be depriving Sargam of her rights as bahu, Sonu of his chacha and grandparents and Pintu of his brother, bhabi and Sonu, all of which are very beautiful and important relationships. Babloo to me is just not selfish enough to make his whole life about his conflict with TTS.

As for Pintu using TTS' money, I think that may actually be deliberate. He is asserting himself as a part of the family with a right to the family's wealth but also as an independent individual who can choose to spend it as he wishes. But I also think there is a part of Pintu that takes this wealth for granted as he has never known any other way. I hope he starts a business separate from that of his father to learn the value of this money.