20/3 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG! TTS had me in splits today! 🀣 His dialogues were so funny and full of venom, I just wanted to get up and hug his hulking form. Ganga tried to dispel the tension but neither Krishna nor TTS were having any of it!

I am kind of loving the way they are building the Prishna relationship on this show. They are really showing the good with the bad. Ever since Krishna stopped Pintu from slapping Pinky and he confided in her we have been privy to their soul connect, their fun banter and their intimacy. Now we are getting to see the other side of the coin, all the potential problems with their relationship. And while that makes the Prishna scenes awkward and tense for a viewer, I think it will only serve the depth of the story eventually.

The conversation in the car was so important with regards to their relationship. It showed Pintu finally letting his bitterness out at the fact that Krishna has been marching to her own drum from the morning. I can't blame Krishna, she is just being herself, but the fact that she is now a BDO has bearing on all of her relationships as much as she doesn't want it to, and Pintu is no exception. The same advice that was met with a grateful tear the other day is now met with a sarcastic jibe about her BDO status and clearly this hits Krishna where it hurts, which is why Pintu immediately does what he knows best, clears the tension. But for us viewers at least, that bitterness is out there and it will punctuate all of their interactions.

I loved Krishna's utter oblivion that Pintu was going to confess that he loved her and she shouted "business!" instead! πŸ˜† But as comical as the timing and Pintu's expression were, I am so glad they decided to stall the confession until Pintu at least thinks about business or doing something with his life. This was a much needed, though accidental intervention by Krishna. And even though she didn't hear his confession out, she made one of her own in that artless way that Pintu loves, where she told him that whatever he did she would always be with him. To Pintu that one sentence meant more than all her lecturing.

But I did like that even in all the awkwardness of dealing with their issues, they included a reminder of that connect between the two. Whether they are teasing, arguing or Krishna is lecturing and Pintu making fun of her, they are always wholly absorbed in each other. This was a comforting sign for me as well as Krishna's concern for his speed and his seat belt. And finally she definitely did "palat" πŸ˜‰ So Pintu and I had enough comfort from her by the end of the day that something is still there.

Chancal is precious! πŸ˜† That whole drama was so scary and then so hilarious. Krishna is clearly so full of passion and enthusiasm and her family poke fun at that and remind her that she is the same to them. I am so happy Krishna has this comfort. And the night/morning scenes were also very touching. Krishna's family is always a treat to watch and they were so full of warmth and love, contrasting with all the animosity Krishna faced from outside. In many ways her family being this way is what gives her strength.

And I always adore glimpses of the ongoing love story between Krishna and her books. She is moving to the next step now but she takes the time to pay tribute to the books that saw her through.

Ah the last scene! I am so glad they didn't show the peon recognising her right off. It gave us a glimpse of the contrast between how she was treated as Krishna Raj and how she will be treated as Krishna Raj, BDO. That office looked more like the PM's office than one of a rookie BDO, but we will let it slide..dramatic liberty. πŸ˜†

Of course I am in love with the title song and it playing is always a kick for me. I love that they ended the episode on that! I guess tomorrow we get to see Krishna settling in to her new office and the scene from the SBB segment, along with BP raising my BP. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written and made my heart rest for today with the unrest I had today. From now on I am going to stay spoiler free.πŸ˜ƒ

Guys I've done my take and its on page 3. Please do read and commentπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Sam beautiful analysis Loved each and every sentence of your analysis
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Beauitful Analysis Sam . I have nothng 2 add much , u said it all . But Just a Question tht r u sure Pintu was abt 2 confess his love in d car ? hmm I don't think so He was , I think he was just abt 2 ask her for the treat . I could be wrong also πŸ˜•
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Beauitful Analysis Sam . I have nothng 2 add much , u said it all . But Just a Question tht r u sure Pintu was abt 2 confess his love in d car ? hmm I don't think so He was , I think he was just abt 2 ask her for the treat . I could be wrong also πŸ˜•

I am not sure at all actually but I thought I heard the beginning of the word "pyar" when Krishna cut him off o exclaim, business! Of course I could also be wrong and I do have trouble with the dialogues in the first viewing sometimes.

In any case, point is he was about to say something hugely romantic and our madameji was totally clueless. πŸ˜† But I am glad of it because this is exactly what Pintu needs.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I am not sure at all actually but I thought I heard the beginning of the word "pyar" when Krishna cut him off o exclaim, business! Of course I could also be wrong and I do have trouble with the dialogues in the first viewing sometimes.

In any case, point is he was about to say something hugely romantic and our madameji was totally clueless. πŸ˜† But I am glad of it because this is exactly what Pintu needs.

I think she ate a whole sentence of his starting with . "Main tumse p..b(ol rahatha something like this.)"

So I guess she is going to become his motivation to start a business now.πŸ˜ƒ

I agree Pinto needed this gentle push from Krishna.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh U heared Pyaar ? hehe then he surely might be trying 2 confess her ;) but Padaaku Krishna misunderstood his words πŸ˜†
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Watched it just now. πŸ˜ƒ

OMG!! Tuntun again sent me into splits with his "Transport Company" retort. 🀣 Its gets more and more hilarious as Pinto gets rebellious walking out with Krishna and Tuntun not failing to notice. This guy is too good. I think one can learn loads and loads of worldly gyan from him, in my mothers words "Loka-gyanam"

***I have one thing to say. Krishna truly acts like Krishna. Remember how Krishna is always quiet and calm with his opponents and counts the number of mistakes they make. Krishna is also like him, choosing to keep quiet rather than increasing the argument and especially as each word can be weighed in diplomatically. She is wise at that. She gets that trait from her father for this story's sake. I like this.

And the Pinto - Krishna Car Scene. First of all it was nice that it was night. Night by itself is such a friend to two lovers 😳 Its adds peace and quiet to the mood and of course there was plenty of recuperation time for either of them as they come out of Tuntun's house. And it was a good conversation, being sorry by Krishna and being taunting by Pinto. I don't know what he wanted to say, but Madam aalaps a totally completely different jaap...may be extending her mind of joining job tomorrow and so thinking of Pinto what he may do tomorrow...but good one it was. Pinto was not seriously answering and by the time he says he will so something that will have returns, I was tempted to tell him, open up a transport company like Tuntun said and which Krishna can use daily 🀣 Anyways, so he was being fumbling at that, but the moment she says she will stand by with him in whatever he chooses as his calling, I think that solidarity and freedom of choice (unlike Tuntun) completely sweeps him off his feet. Now at least he can put his mind seriously in his father's business knowing that there is someone else who appreciates him for his work no matter what. That's enough motivation for now. Later on new ideas can just flow in. And what I liked best was "Pinto being the excellent driver". He was speeding and yet he had the awesome sense of direction, brake and destination. This skill would be too difficult for Krishna to handle 😍 I am not just talking about the literal driving. I am talking about how his senses are poised. A speeding which looked dangerous, but the destination and unwavering poise in informing about it in the same mood of conversation, it has lot of subtle meaning.
And what a beautiful way to create an understanding again between the two with the seat-belt. She was not expecting him to do it, but he did it anyways 😊

***The drama at Vidyapati's house
OMG! first I was 😲 then 😭 and relieved at the drama πŸ˜ƒ. Very good scene. πŸ‘ And loved the running around of Krishna behind Chanchal, the family picture. Btw I was remembering Swati so much, thinking she did not call her sister yet to congratulate her. And Lo! she has come with her hubby. very Cute! Vidyapati may not be rich, but he has everything that God can give anyone. Truly fortunate, good daughters and good son-in-laws.

Krishna's going to bed looking at the books and getting up early and serving tea to her father, was nice touch, not to let us forget Krishna what she was and is going to be.

And finally the joining the office. πŸ˜ƒ Room kuch zyada hi bada tha! unbelievable!!! And don't know why the press was there πŸ˜• πŸ˜• yeh to kahin nahin hota !realism khidki ke baahar phenk diya. 😑
But best thing was the song and tears in Vidya and Chanchal's eyes. It was very emotional moment for me. ❀️
And continuing on my bisaat thing...this is the fifth place for BDO- Afsar -Krishna Raj.
We will see more tomorrow. πŸ˜›

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Sam, Lovely post.

But he was just doing bbb ...πŸ˜† and Madam completely surprised him with "business" 🀣
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think Abhi pintu ke aas pass koi story nahi buni jaa rahi. Yaar they are showing he is not interested in working as of now
he needs bada push to start thinking about his future
they are developing suble story around pintu's uncertain future now
To pintu is coming to center but slowly like taunting way mein hi sahi par TTS bolta sahi hai usne apne bal par apna parivaar ko itni unchayi par pahunchaya Har koi ussi ki vajah se that se reh rahein hain Babloo singh bhale hi teaching kar raha hai par vo abhi bhi TTS ki kamayi par hi apna parivaar chala raha hai Pehle pintu ji jo kar rahe the samajh aa raha tha as he was completely devoted to TTS but today when he is against him still he is using TTS money only I don't understand how he goes and ask for money