Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So today I got to watch the segment by going through the entire episode of SBB. I thought I would make my efforts more fruitful and share what I saw with all of you.

The segment shows Krishna coming to her new office where she is asking some questions. It is all littered and dirty and their are paan stains on the walls. The board for the office is lying on the ground. Krishna picks it up and starts to clean it. The reporter says that she is setting an example for her workers. There are two men that come towards her (I think they were the ones from an early article for the show who are supposed to work for her in her office) and the cleaning thing repeats.

There is a bite of Mitali saying she does not talk but likes to lead by example and action.

Shivshakti was there too for half a second though I am not entirely sure what she is doing here.

Krishna was wearing a salwar suit with a very stiff, folded dupatta hung over one shoulder. It was beige and burnt orange. Very pretty!

Here is the article mentioning her colleagues at her office, who I think are being introduced:

www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10797-darpan-srivastava-shashank-sethi-in-afsar-bitiya.htm

(Thanks Angel, for the link ๐Ÿ˜Š)
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10797-darpan-srivastava-shashank-sethi-in-afsar-bitiya.htm

The above link is, I think that is the earlier article. Wow Krishna is really passionate about keeping one's country clean.

This reminded me of the paan stains on a railway station in Bangalore. There was a board saying do not spit paan and inspite of that there were paan stains.๐Ÿ˜†

@ Sam you're welcome๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
It is really heartening to know how far ahead they have planned this show. The actors were cast way back before the show started so it shows how well-planned their plan for the story and characters is. ๐Ÿ‘ I hope they keep this up and I can't wait to see their vision unfold.

Also, this Mithilesh (the younger worker) is a cutie pie! ๐Ÿ˜†

I see two very appealing possibilities:

1. Jealous Pintu
2. Love story for Pinky (ok this one is a little more far fetched, but hey! Why not?) ๐Ÿ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Would this be coming up on today's episode!

But I want to see Pinto and Krishna going out for treat but don't know how it will turn out today after todays TTS' confrontation. Or it might fizzle out like normally happens.๐Ÿ˜† Like with the person who confronted Vidyapati in the last two episodes.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
So this Mithilesh might be a good choice for Pinky?
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thx sam for the update...and ahandu for the link๐Ÿค—
seems krishna's task starts from ground zero...but looking fwd to the future tracks on how krishna manages to transform her subordinates๐Ÿ˜›
hmmm new guy in the block๐Ÿ˜Ž...sounds interesting and fishy๐Ÿ˜ˆ...sam me too thinking the same 2 possibilities you have mentioned...haila jealous pinto toh will be like house on fire...if it goes that way๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

So this Mithilesh might be a good choice for Pinky?

Well, I haven't met him yet so I can't say. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

But he is the first younger generation character we have seen added to the cast and Pinky is very much single and ready to mingle...poison in Krishna's life.

But you know, when I see a pretty single girl and a cute single boy, my mind only moves in one direction and gets ahead of itself. I would love to see a comic element where he falls for Pinky and is constantly trying to woo her and Pinky is totally disgusted by his LS ways. ๐Ÿคฃ
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Well, I haven't met him yet so I can't say. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

But he is the first younger generation character we have seen added to the cast and Pinky is very much single and ready to mingle...poison in Krishna's life.

But you know, when I see a pretty single girl and a cute single boy, my mind only moves in one direction and gets ahead of itself. I would love to see a comic element where he falls for Pinky and is constantly trying to woo her and Pinky is totally disgusted by his LS ways. ๐Ÿคฃ

That's a very good idea. Also Sounds like a new FF๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

But yeah lets see what happens next. Guess we are getting ahead of ourselves.๐Ÿ˜†
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the link of article Sam n for wt update . I am also defo expecting not jealous but little insecured Pintu after the marrige . Jealousy is somethng taken in wrong way n Pintu is not like tht . He is clean from heart and May be society will force him 2 feel insecured in some circumstances .
Kinshuk_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update