Tuntun's dialogues and taunts

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,

Aren't Tuntun's dialogues and taunts hilarious ?
I mean, how can his family be serious standing there, when all one wants to do it to go RFOL.

when he starts mocking today..

Ganga Devi Dekh Rahin hain, hamare Vidyapati nahin aaye. Abhi beti BDO ka charag bhi nahin li hai aur baap ka rubaab suru ho gaya.
Soche honge kaahe jaaye Tuntun bhaiya ke yahaan... Hamra Bete ko deriver bana ke bhej diya ..

OMG 🤣

How can the whole family stand there and not chuckle in the least? I don't know what must be happening behind the scenes action.

I am remembering my school time, when teacher was taunting and mocking to shame us, but shameless us, we used to giggle so shamelessly even at the taunt. Pretty embarrassed we used to be. Couldn't help it.

And how come Pinto was today totally Chepu witj Krishna?? 🤣 he followed her everywhere without thinking. God! he just got his presence of mind as he approached Pinky's house and when Tuntun gave the mocking smile. Pinto kya hoga tera re !!!! 🤣 🤣

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yuh I really love his dialogues even though I have a problem with his character in the show. He's hilarious!
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Shri😆, i swear sometimes i find Tuntun more of a comic character like yesterday😆
another of his hillarious dialogue was when Krishna says that humara iss ghar se purana rishta hai, he taunts her by saying "haan aur rishta badhta hua nazar aa raha hai" hinting at Pintu and her🤣 I was actually laughing at that point.

On another note, what does Pintu actually do? as in i know he comes from a rich family but what is the family occupation? how do they earn their living? I know that Babloo is some sort of a teacher but what about TTS and Pintu. Haven't followed the show from the start hence i am ignorant.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Neetz,

😆 true. Even I was cracking up. The other day on 15th march when he says. Hamra ye natak pe kauno vishawas hua ki nahin, it was so hilarious that my stomach was aching. His face was super hilarious.

about ur question...what is their occupation? Tuntun is a contracter. Thekedaar. Basically he can take up any civil construction projects. That's why he talks about tenders etc. He is more interested in bagging Govt Construction Projects as wahan pe tho khoob paisa kama sakte hain...with ulta-seedha records. Who is going to come and inspect him 😉
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Neetz,

😆 true. Even I was cracking up. The other day on 15th march when he says. Hamra ye natak pe kauno vishawas hua ki nahin, it was so hilarious that my stomach was aching. His face was super hilarious.

about ur question...what is their occupation? Tuntun is a contracter. Thekedaar. Basically he can take up any civil construction projects. That's why he talks about tenders etc. He is more interested in bagging Govt Construction Projects as wahan pe tho khoob paisa kama sakte hain...with ulta-seedha records. Who is going to come and inspect him 😉

Oh yaa i remember that one too. It was indeed funny, the way he was rubbing his chin and wondering aloud. It was also funny that everyone left him alone without uttering a word after he did so much drama of hadkaoing Bihari😆

Oooh accha so thats what he does. Okay. But Pintu doesn't do anything yet, does he?
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Oooh accha so thats what he does. Okay. But Pintu doesn't do anything yet, does he?

Tuntun wanted both his sons to follow him. Babloo goes different way. Then Tuntun wants Pinto to help him. So he started helping him out between the period of mains exam and until his shaadi with Pinky. After the recent quarrel with Tuntun, Pinto started neglecting work again because of his everyday trips to Patna with Krishna. That is what today, Sargam was mentioning to Ganga.

Eventually, Pinto is better of managing his father's business/profession, because I personally think he has that in him. But what are the story-writers planning for him, am not sure.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
You should not forget his favourite dialogue. "Arrey Gazab!" 😆😆
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Shri😆, i swear sometimes i find Tuntun more of a comic character like yesterday😆

another of his hillarious dialogue was when Krishna says that humara iss ghar se purana rishta hai, he taunts her by saying "haan aur rishta badhta hua nazar aa raha hai" hinting at Pintu and her🤣 I was actually laughing at that point.

On another note, what does Pintu actually do? as in i know he comes from a rich family but what is the family occupation? how do they earn their living? I know that Babloo is some sort of a teacher but what about TTS and Pintu. Haven't followed the show from the start hence i am ignorant.

I was wondering the same thing as well.