Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Sam and Angel Even I noticed the Aarti part . I also noticed how Saraswati unknowingly did aarti for Prishna . It defo showed their future reltionship . And sam Pintu refused 2 go 2 Pinky 's house becozz he already broke all relationships with them then whatzz the need 2 go and pretend ? he is not tht kind of guy . Also It was becozz of his guilt tht He left pinky on mandap n then becozz of his anger wht Pinky did 2 Krishna , he refuses 2 go .
580212 thumbnail
Not sure really what to say.

Things that stood out to me.

Prishna scene near car
TTS last scene.

Bihari house where Krishna's family always seem to be smiling even when they are being made mocked
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Elaborating on my "Bisaat" 😃

I. BDO - Afsar Madam -Society perceptions - Starting scene at a Trunk Rental Place where most bystanders can be called as society persons.

The dynamics are clear. Everyone listens to BDO.

Interesting Equation: Krishna Vs Pinto in this scene. Thankfully both Pinto and Krishna treated each other as they always knew each other. There was no BDO speak and no ego problem with BDO, but only Pinto's mind speaking to Krishna and Krishna joining in with her mind. Scene beautifully ends with open smile from Krishna and assenting nod from Pinto both unwillingly and willingly.

II. BDO - Afsar Bitiya -Vidyapati Raj's house - Family dynamics

The authoritative mother Saraswati Raj relents and steps in Afsar Bitiya donning the new family head role. Well, she almost forced everyone to listen to her as none was willing to go to Bihari's place.
Saraswati Raj's scene about old memories was to highlight the importance of Girl Education, which is one of the focus of the drama. It is supposed to remind everyone about Afsar Bitiya being a drama with social cause as well.

Interesting Scene: Pinto right behind Krishna when Saraswati is (I don't know how to say in English 😭) aarti utaaring. 😃 Pinto is comfortable and happy.

Interesting person to watch out: Pinto. He was with the entire Raj family when Krishna was bull-dozing everyone with her principles lecture reasoning out why they should go to Bihari's place. He dissented but kept quiet like others.
Pinto as he follows the party behind Krishna, disassociates himself at the Bihari house entrance. This guy knows his principles also. Not yet fully lattoo on Krishna to forget anythng. 😎 even though he became her driver, not caring for anyone's opinion.

III. BDO - Afsar Bitiya-Shatru - Bihari Raj's house
Everything was interesting here as we get a peep into enemy's camp. Bas, those puzzling words from Pinky keeps me guessing at her strategy.

Interesting person to watch out: Pinto
. Standing from outside, he is clearly displeased at the events going on within the house and Krishna's all smiles. Nothing seems right to him. This guy is all heart. ❤️ He is like me thinking about vibrations. 🤗 He is getting all negative vibes.

Whereas Ms Krisna Raj is 🤓 with just head. Do I see her weaken and tricked ? No, not yet. The way she went to Bihari's place today, removed my displeasure at the spontaneous scene on 14th March when she took Bihari's blessings. She is protected by her heady principles. But she is definitely going to get into trouble for being politically correct. Will I ever get to see her heart with regards to Bihari's family ❓

Interlude
Pinto asking why Krishna wants to visit his home. Krishna explaining why and scene ending with good smile on Pinto with all willing assenting and approving nod. Gives him ample fuel to stand behind her in his house.

IV. BDO - Afsar Bahu in making - Tuntun Singh house
Agin everything was interestingly exposited here as we get a peep into current dynamics of Tuntun place.

Interesting person to watch out: Ganga She is keeping a sane head. Wise woman. Her actions, expressions and words were all politically correct. Conveyed a lot of meaning if Pinto chose to read and if Krishna meant to regard it.

Interesting Scene: Pinto right behind Krishna as Tuntun starts speaking to Krishna. Tuntun gets the hint and his answer (as in taunt) is apt. 👏

And as usual, show stealer acting wise is Shahbaaz Khan. He is just lovely with his voice, his tall stature, towering presence, his mocking tone, his chanaa khaana (popping chana into his mouth) ...too good.

And lastly --Make up changes. Krishna has now Pink shaded lipstick and eye-shadows. 😆 . Gone are the brown earthy shades.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
@Shri

lovely points dear . Totally aggree with ur Point tht Pintu is all heart . He really thinks n does all frm heart , Wht his heart tells He does exactly tht n most imp thng is tht He never ever delays in it , As soon as His Heart gives him the sure shot Answer he does that . It hapenned during his marrige in Mandap and It happened during 10 days of training where His heart told him tht He wants 2 be there with Krishna n He did exactly that , After tht He didn't cared tht wht People or society or his Father will tell him or call him driver n all . It happened even today when he just bursted on tht man violentely as he saw him insulting VP , He didn't thought abt anythng else , he just saw the wrong thing hapenning n just reacted a/c 2 his heart . And I think this is gonna happen in future also When many times He will be in dilemmea b/w his heart and mind n he will give Preference 2 his heart asusual . Sometimes it will bring Prishna into trouble n sometimes it will save Prishna from trouble . It surely gonna be very very interesting 2 see Prishna's post marrige life 😳😍
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Guys,
I don't know why I am in such a talking spree today. Hope you will be patient with me 😳

Okay so another edition..

In today's episode, I literally felt for Pinto's singular position in the entire Ms BDO -daughter-student making rounds everywhere. He was after her in each and every place, directly or indirectly. And when she was moving around chacha-chahi's house or back to their house, he was being left alone. I cannot find fault with Krishna for that. But Pinto seemed alone...

I really did not get it so far, why does Pinto adore Krishna so much. Krishna adoring Pinto is solely due to Pinto's attention. Prishna may have never happened if Pinto had not twined himself with Krishna. And Krishna ne jhatakna chaha, but still Pinto manages to be there besides her. And finally Krishna kind of accepts it and loves the whole thing.

And now before we forget, isn't Pinto the main reason that Krishna earned these enemies. Without Pinto she would had to deal with only jealousy factor, after Pinto's entering her life, she just becomes as easy target. So her problems definitely should be cause for him worrying about her. That's understandable.

And why I am saying all this? I don't know. I guess I was unhappy with Krishna for ruining Pinto's last day of fun being with her. There was nothing of treat type thing today, the way Pinto anticipated from her when she said "Ghar Nahin, Kahin aur jaana hai"...She literally made everything purposeful in her trip back, clouding him with info about her, his reception antennae made to work overtime at each place they visited after returning from institute. It was quite complex stuff.
The poor guy just wanted to have fun, and here he got full dose of something else.

So I guess, my question is, how can we know that Krishna will adore Pinto as much as he adores her ?? Chalo if not adoration, lekin thoda to Pinto ko kuch khaas pal mile that he can enjoy. Seems Krishna will not have much time for Pinto. And this could be one of the problem for the couple. She should have given him priority first followed by all her family trips. Those families were not going anywhere, but Pinto ke saat akele akele trips to khatm ho rahe the! Didn't she feel any pang about it? Even for a moment ????

AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Guys,

I don't know why I am in such a talking spree today. Hope you will be patient with me 😳

Okay so another edition..

In today's episode, I literally felt for Pinto's singular position in the entire Ms BDO -daughter-student making rounds everywhere. He was after her in each and every place, directly or indirectly. And when she was moving around chacha-chahi's house or back to their house, he was being left alone. I cannot find fault with Krishna for that. But Pinto seemed alone...

I really did not get it so far, why does Pinto adore Krishna so much. Krishna adoring Pinto is solely due to Pinto's attention. Prishna may have never happened if Pinto had not twined himself with Krishna. And Krishna ne jhatakna chaha, but still Pinto manages to be there besides her. And finally Krishna kind of accepts it and loves the whole thing.

And now before we forget, isn't Pinto the main reason that Krishna earned these enemies. Without Pinto she would had to deal with only jealousy factor, after Pinto's entering her life, she just becomes as easy target. So her problems definitely should be cause for him worrying about her. That's understandable.

And why I am saying all this? I don't know. I guess I was unhappy with Krishna for ruining Pinto's last day of fun being with her. There was nothing of treat type thing today, the way Pinto anticipated from her when she said "Ghar Nahin, Kahin aur jaana hai"...She literally made everything purposeful in her trip back, clouding him with info about her, his reception antennae made to work overtime at each place they visited after returning from institute. It was quite complex stuff.
The poor guy just wanted to have fun, and here he got full dose of something else.

So I guess, my question is, how can we know that Krishna will adore Pinto as much as he adores her ?? Chalo if not adoration, lekin thoda to Pinto ko kuch khaas pal mile that he can enjoy. Seems Krishna will not have much time for Pinto. And this could be one of the problem for the couple. She should have given him priority first followed by all her family trips. Those families were not going anywhere, but Pinto ke saat akele akele trips to khatm ho rahe the! Didn't she feel any pang about it? Even for a moment ????

I am going to extremely love your post.😃 This smile is not big enough to tell you how happy I am that you put this post. I had an unsettled feeling before I went to sleep about this episode that Pinto was tagging along her side and he was not getting proper attention from her. The kind of attention he is craving from her is something else and Krishna is being oblivious to this fact I feel. I feel the CV's are trying to implant Pinto into every scene that...! Ok! I'll stop here and say that I would like to see Krishna giving him some loving attention. Also wish the CV's would give him a storyline other than following Krishna.😃
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shri: Like Angel, I too loved your last post and i want to try to answer the question of why Pintu loves Krishna.

In short, in both their cases, I think it is because they see each other in a way that nobody else sees them. Pintu sees Krishna, not just as a student, padaku etc but as a beautiful woman, inside out. Krishna sees Pintu as an adult, holds him accountable for his actions and respects his decisions. Both of these perspectives are entirely new for each of them and I think that is where they connect.

I agree with you that it was a little bothersome to see poor Pintu all alone as Krishna followed the calls of duty. It made me wonder, what about her duty towards him? We can see here her by the book nature because she gives more importance to relationships formally defined by society, which may well be false, than true relationships that are yet to get a name. I think this may be a factor for personal growth within her character. We saw her grow from her mains to her interview from only reading books to facing real life situations with courage and intelligence. It may be time now to apply the same growth curve to her personal relationships. She has to learn that everything cannot always be "by the book" and I think Pintu is going to be vital in that development.

As for why Pintu was following Krishna, and why he feels so strongly, in the first place, I would say that it started with curiosity at a girl who dared not to swoon in his presence. 😆 But after that, I think it slowly evolved into him liking the feeling he got when he helped her. Just like he kept stressing that something felt wrong in his engagement to Pinky, everything feels right when he is following Krishna around. It makes him happy to make her happy and

I think helping her makes him feel like a better person. It brings out all his character traits in the best possible light and he feels deep personal satisfaction. However, this is a risky proposition because it robs Pintu of his own agency and could make him more and more emotionally dependent on Krishna to feel this way, while Krishna grows more and more independent. This will skew the balance of the relationship. Pintu needs to get his personal satisfaction from an external source to complement his relationship with Krishna because Krishna won't always be physically or emotionally available to get him his fix, given the demands of her profession.

I know this is kind of a cold and not very happy assessment of their relationship but I think this is what it comes down to when stripped to the bare minimum. Of course there are other things that Pintu loves, the understanding she shows, her calming influence, her refusal to fault his father, her beauty, her artlessness and her unassuming kindness but I think the crux of their mutual feelings lies in the way they feel when they are with the other person.

Krishna has the advantage of actually liking what she is outside of Pintu's gaze (padaku etc) and his perspective provides only an enriching, exciting new dimension for her. But outside of his relationship with Krishna, Pintu doesn't have much besides feeling patronised and used. It is a dangerous thing for him.
@Shri

Like Angel and Sam me2 loved ur Last point regarding Pintu . U know What i htink ? Krishna if marries Pintu (which she defo will 😉 ) She needs 2 assure that on giving justice 2 others She is not doing any unjustice to Pintu who will be her Husband at tht time . Yes Her responsibility of Being BDO is defo importent but it doesn't mean she should just ignore Pintu n just neglects the responsibility of Being a Wife and DIL as well . So She defo have 2 learn how 2 make Balance b/w both becozz if she doesn't then it will really create many Problems in her relationship with Pintu . And I am scared 2 think abt this tht By looking Krishna's passion for work She defo gonna neglect her responsibility 2wds Pintu many times may be unknowingly but she will . n this is what i m scared of . becozz yest which i saw too tht She missed such a beautiful opprtunity of being with pintu for whole day which was so weird becozz like Shri said family kahan bhaagi jaa rahi thi , she could have met them later also . but She just left pintu alone n poor Pintu was happy in whtever little attention he was getting frm krishna in tth whole time . He just wanted 2 be with Krishna thatzz what he got n wanted . I really feel for Pintu by thinking abt the future . I hope He doesn't get hurt much by society's and his father's bad n inhumane Tonts .It would be so hurtful 2 see him like tht . 😭
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3