Pintu's Possessivenss !!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I lovedd Pintu's Concern , anger and posessiveness for Krishna when he sees Pinky feeding sweet to Krishna . He was getting clearly what Pinky is upto and he was understanding her chaal very well . n His Anger in Starting awww tht was so cutee the way he says tht I would have beaten tht person first n then would have explained him . n Lovedd how krishna calms him down saying tht If U would have done this then U would have been arrested 😆 .awww These two are sachiii soo cutee and adorable 😳 But Now I am seriously scared for Prishna , Today They had difference of opinion ,Actually They had tht rght from Day1 but Today it was something different and it showed n gave d clue for future track which gonna be Prishna MU , Now It would be during Pre Marrige or Post marrige tht we have 2 see . 😕
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I loved that he did not go inside Pinky's house. Also TTS has noticed how possessive Pintu is of Krishna. TTS' final dialogue in today's episode said so, but he did not say it so directly.😆
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Yeah I loved that he did not go inside Pinky's house. Also TTS has noticed how possessive Pintu is of Krishna. TTS' final dialogue in today's episode said so, but he did not say it so directly.😆

I know TTS was taking care while speaking as Pintu was there n he knew He can't say out of limit words 2 Krishna infront of Pintu . And I loved how when TTS comes down Pintu immediately goes n stands besides krishna , actually He was slightly behind her indicating 2 TTS tht Nomatter what Pintu surely gonna be there Behind krishna in her every difficlties and problems 😃
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Moni even I loved the possessive Pintu singh. I don't know whether he was getting what pinky is doing or not but he was surely concerned for Krishna. Most importantly when TTS came down then his possessiveness was must watch.

Moni even I am scared for Prishna's future. Glimpse are shown first during that truck scene which showed differences in views and second in talks of ganga and sargam which shows he is still working in thekedaari with TTS (even if not very actively) the reason TTS was asking for Pintu so their work will cause conflicts between them.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ all
I beg to differ and my opinion for now is, this is what TTS is going to do as I put in the epi discusion thread

TTS has got his opening into Pinto's heart. This track will only lead to marriage no matter how many twist and turns now it takes to get there. Maybe TTS will speed it up now. Now he knows where Pintu's heart lies with his possessive gesture by coming close to Krishna and standing behind her in protective mode. It was his way of challenging his father not to insult her and by doing that Pintu has revealed his heart to his father.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
@Rachu

I know Rachu There surely gonna be so much b/w Prishna n TTS will be d sole reason for this . he defo gonna enter Pintu's heart soon n will come again in his good Books . I am seriously scared now .

@Angel

Angel Even i think the same . TTS surely got by seeng Pintu's gesture tht He loves Krishna and TTS surely gonna take advantage of that for coming in Pintu's good books again .