BDO Posting - Will it be in Bhagalpur?

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The Next step for the viewers to see is Ms Krishna Raj join her office. We do not know yet to where she has been posted. In the Friday Ceremony, Krishna received her Certificate of training completion. Have not yet seen her receiving the Joining-Letter. But already other characters have been talking about it like Pinto Singh and Bihari.

Most viewers are conditioned to think that TELE-SETTING of WORK-PLACE for our Krishna is going to be the SAME-PLACE where she grew up in Bhagapur-city, town (wherever they are living now), close to her family.

However, reality is that when accepting a new employment, we are never sure where we are going to get posted. Many a times, we join our offices in complete different locations. Most start knowing the single status working person professional-personal life rigmarole. Do you all remember, the settling down and the weekend or special trips planned to home in course of our working lives ?

Ms. Krishna Raj had passed BPSE and now selected as BDO. Bihar has 36 districts. Then there will be sub divisions and then blocks. I believe the BDO gets posted for being responsible for one or two blocks assigned to him/her.

So in reality, what are her chances for being posted to same Bhagalpur District ❓

Will the creatives keep the posting related location shifts realistic ❓
After all any Govt Office's primary challenge is to devote personal life to go to any place the state has bestowed the responsibility onto you and undertake it successfully. We might have known how in real life, we start working as starters in new places, but as we gain experience, through internal requesting within the system, employees try for transfers to desired locations. So much that favours-exchange related negotiations also prevail... And sometimes have we not seen family separations due to the job. The spouse of the Govt. Servant sometimes stays back in one place in order to not impact education for their kids due to locational shifts, anytime in the year. Sometimes couple, where both are Govt. Servants or Bank Officers, they work in different places,,. a geographical distance to seperate them...

It would be EXTREME LUCK if Ms.Krishna Raj gets posted within the current local setting !!!

And here is the wiki link for number of Blocks for Bhagalpur Dist (not the City). Just an FYI.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, it will be in bhagalpur.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shri very nice Topic . Not Sure where Krishna will be posted . Letzz see what Ct's show 2 us .
SweetiShobhy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am confused ❓ I cant wait to see where she will be posted
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well wherever it is it will definitely impact TTS and his "business deals" so I will assume it will be in her own area.
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also think she'll be posted in bhagalpur
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Krishna got posted in Amarpur Block. One hour away from where she lives now. Okay ...realistic enough as Dihati asks the question in matter of fact manner, but still extremely lucky to be posted in the same district. 😆

***btw AMARPUR is fictional place for the show.***
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For the sake of serial economies, they will not want to "shift the sets" to another locale!LOL! Also the storyline will be impacted because they will have to show Krishna's continuity with other characters like family and Pintu's family members. Distance amkes it more difficult to concoct reasons wy they would meet.

Also, They already have a "local collectorate" etc established. However, what will be interesting is showing the office interactions between Krishna and the corrupt fellows who have been laid back and lax for too long! They hate people like Krishna! There are those folks and then the people who want to work and are happy to work for an officer like Krishna but some of them will be scared to 'show" their efficiency before the useless politically backed office clerks and such who would ruin them with made up stories etc.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Yes, Blokes. Agree with your post.

I was talking about Shatranj ki Bisaat bich gayi in today's episode discussions. And I mentioned 4 settings for the day. And I was thinking about how the 5th setting, the office, the work place setting will be introduced tomorrow. And in here you have already put forth your comments 😃. Am excited actually...