Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@ Sam : Lovely analysis. Thanks for explaining more on the Bihari and TTS front. I completely agree with that view you have of TTS being set up by Bihari and nobody believing that TTS did not do it. For me I deliberately did not talk about the Precap coz I want to see it live and form my opinions today. Just withholding my opinion on that

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Sam

Woww Sam lovely Beautiful Analysis . lovedd it asusual . Well U r right Fri's Last scene will not create any difference now in Prishna but It surely gonna happen in Near future after their marrige .I am seriously making myself ready 2 bear Prishna MU with heavy heart 😔 . Lead couple ho aur wahan MU aur Priblems naa ho daily soap mein toh it's not a daily soap unfortunately . So Keep urselves ready for that .n Sam I also didn't talk much abt Precap becozz Like Angel said wanted 2 see it live as I don't want 2 predict anythng .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sam wonderful analysis I loved it. I agree TTS will soon win Pintu's trust and what I can he say he will be major leader of MUs between Prishna. There may be many issues and even ego but those issues will not crop much up till TTS will put oil in fire. TTS will attack pintu's weakness because I think ego and easy manipulation are weakness of Pintu also. Though he can't do anything wrong in immoral way but this definitely can cause wedges between Prishna's relationship
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TTS will attack pintu's weakness because I think ego and easy manipulation are weakness of Pintu also.

I totally agree with this Rachna! Pintu has many of his father's traits and it will be interesting to see how Krishna negotiates that.

Today's thread, everyone! Please shift. 😃

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2892841
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Shri

Woww Shri I didn't noticed the contrast of dressing b/w Prishna . But I guess it's just a coincidence . Actually I think Kinshuk got New wardrobes collections n The New collections involved n included Short Kurtas n So The purple one whch is from his new collections is short kurta . 😊

And The Prishna Song truly belongs to prishna but yes yest it more belonged to Our sweetu Pintu 😳

Moni, since I remembered the purple kurta from previous episodes, I had watched again last night.
Previoulsy Pinto wore the purple kurta in the 4th episode. His very next one after the opening black one. Only that his shoes were more stylish. 😃