Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ All

I hope one day Ganga and TTS will have to utter the words, "You are our Afsar Bitiya!" I know this will never happen in the immediate future but it is something I would like to see in the long run. There would have to happen many things before we arrive there. ( I'm talking very very far into the future)πŸ˜†

It would also do justice to the title of the show when the father-in-law and mother-in-law utter these words.

Don't know why but I am kind of reminded of this , "Satyam, Shivam , Sundaram" ( ie: Truth, virtue and beauty).

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
580212 thumbnail
@ Angel and All

Optimistic thought but I don't believe TTS will ever say those words. Ganga will treat Krishna like a DIL but never TTS.

To Krishna's family she will always be an Afsar Bitiya and Sargam,Babloo, Ganga. In Pinto's eyes she will be a women of Strength

Also-I hope Prishna don't live at home after marriage as TTS needs to learn a lesson. I think Prishna will get married secretly because of TTS disapproval and Pinto isn't going to take any🀬 from his father anymore

Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Angel

Hahaa Angel Nice Positive thought but I think That would be the last line of TTS for Krishna in the show πŸ˜†

@Urshi

Urshi I don't know why I am feeling but It would be TTS who will be the Supporter of Prishna's marrige (Fake one ofcourse) , he might show n pretend tht He is aggreeing for Prishna's marrige just 2 get Pintu on his side again . Because if prishna will not leave in TTS MAnsion after their marrige then how would Story get proceed ? For that They all need 2 live under one roof , And I think Pintu surely gonna leave house with Krishna When he will see tht Again his father cheated him n pretended tht how much he loves him and krishna . it would be after this when Pintu will leave the house .
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Angel

Hahaa Angel Nice Positive thought but I think That would be the last line of TTS for Krishna in the show πŸ˜†

@Urshi

Urshi I don't know why I am feeling but It would be TTS who will be the Supporter of Prishna's marrige (Fake one ofcourse) , he might show n pretend tht He is aggreeing for Prishna's marrige just 2 get Pintu on his side again . Because if prishna will not leave in TTS MAnsion after their marrige then how would Story get proceed ? For that They all need 2 live under one roof , And I think Pintu surely gonna leave house with Krishna When he will see tht Again his father cheated him n pretended tht how much he loves him and krishna . it would be after this when Pintu will leave the house .

@ Moni

I thought of that too that TTS will say that when the show ends πŸ˜‰
I also like your take on what I had written. I know that Prishna will have to live in TTS mansion otherwise story won't run but it was my thought as to what may happen...just a lot of serials have this story when Lead pairs get married they live at home then leave haha so wanted to see something different. Lets wait and see the unfolding of the story.πŸ˜ƒ

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Angel

That's fine with me too.πŸ˜† After all this Afsar Bitiya story is not just a love story, I feel. I'm also tired of watching just love stories.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Urshi

I know urshi We always want something different n I think We should just leave it 2 Ct's becozz till now they didn't disappointed us Infact They only gave us shock n unexpected tracks n twists , So I am all ready for another one πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

BTW I am still didn't came out of Pintu's dashing Purple Kurta and the Prishna scene , haiii I myself don't know How many times I had seen the episode . They were so so so good yaar 😳
580212 thumbnail
@ Moni.

Yes I know what you mean Moni, no point in Over thinking everything LOL just wait and watch I guess. YES Kinshuk Aka Pinto Singh looked Wowerz in Purple lol 😳

@ Angel

Your right on that...Afsar Bitiya isn't just a love story...lets see how they deal with Love and Career.

😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice analyses everyone. Sorry I was meant to write this on Friday itself but I couldn't.

I loved Fridays episode. It was right for Pinto to say to Pinky that she deserved all of this because it is the consequences of her and her Parent's actions. I loved how Pinto's anger for Pinky quickly turns into his worriness for Krishna when he sees her. Then when Bihari tried to blackmail Tuntun by saying what would happen if he told his family about Vidya's Kidnapping he got the perfect answer back, his idea of blackmailing Tuntun flopped and he got Slapped instead which I think he deserves. Then when Tuntun said that he is glad that Pinto broke the relationship I finally agreed with Tuntun. I loved it when Pinto encouraged Krishna in the training and drops her off and picks her up everyday I thought that was soo sweet. Then when Krishna finally graduated and Prishna were rushing to eachother made me happy and them teasing eacother was funny and sweet. When Pinky didn't give a day off to the helper I was soo angry at her now I hope his daughter becomes B.D.O but she doesn't as well. After that when Tuntun was trying to talk to Sonu and Sonu hiding behind Ganga was cute because of how scared he was of Tuntun now If I was there I would hide behind Ganga too. Then I think Ravi is getting better first he found a job for himselg to help the family then he found his dad a job suitable for him so he is becoming a better brother and Son and I liked the way how he stood up for his dad even though Violent atleast he stood up for his dad. Then finally when Pinto comes and catches Vidyapati from falling and starts fighting for them and Krishna coming and stopping and Pinto stop as soon as Krishna tells him to shows that he cares and will listen to her every point and then when Krishna comes and stopping the argument proves that she is born to be B.D.O.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

That's fine with me too.πŸ˜† After all this Afsar Bitiya story is not just a love story, I feel. I'm also tired of watching just love stories.πŸ˜ƒ

I agree it's not just a Love story it's the story of our Afsar Bitiya the love story is just a Bonus for us. πŸ˜ƒ
Samanalyse thumbnail
@realitybites: I was hoping someone would mention this and you did in your take. I completely agree that they are more and more setting up TTS to be a sitting duck for Bihari's nefarious schemes. He could very easily do something horrid and pin it on TTS and anybody would be willing to believe it at this stage since he went as far as getting VP kidnapped.

As the audience, we saw the limit of TTS's wrongdoings in Friday's episode but his family, without even the exception of Sonu have no idea that he does in fact have a conscience. He is just very impulsive and easily manipulated, thanks to his one big weakness, his ego.

I also agree with what some of you said that he might be using Krishna as bribe to get back on Pintu's good side. He can no longer claim that he was blameless, considering all the proof piled up against him but repentance is definitely something he can try as from the Prishna phone call we can see that Pintu wants his father to understand eventually. And I guess once he is back on Pintu's good side he can try to blackmail Krishna into doing him legal favours in exchange for the smooth sailing of Prishna's marital relationship. So many possibilities.

And I finally get to write about Prishna and the last scene in detail! OMG! I have watched it so many times since Friday that I feel like I have the whole sequence memorised. πŸ˜† I love how they showed Krishna wearing the same clothes that we have always seen her in. It was a good detail by the wardrobe team.

The details were spot on, like first day Pintu opens the door for her but by the second day, she opens it before he can get there and gives him the most mischievous look. πŸ˜‰ It shows that she has no sense of entitlement just for being a girl and works for herself, chivalry aside.

I also loved the way they showed the training, with all the discussions and the different locations. It made it seem like a really stimulating, intellectual environment for Krishna and she seemed so happy and so passionate when they were discussing and she was writing her points.

She looked absolutely wonderful in her white saree and the blazer though her vow was a bit foreboding. It clearly outlined what her life is going to be after this. I like how the happy ending is only the beginning of the story here. She gets the dream job and the dream guy but can she keep them intact and how will she do so?

But for now it was so sweet to see her playful side and see Prishna making each other laugh. Ah, and Pintu's disappointment when he realised training was over and Madameji would be coming to work in her very own Ambassador from now on... He clearly wanted to extend this bahana for spending time together as long as possible.

But I am confused. Was the "ek jagah" Krishna was talking about her father's workplace so she could show him? That's what I thought as they ended up there for the poignant last scene.

This scene made ma proud enough to burst and worried enough to whimper when i saw it. Of course Krishna was wonderful. When all the men in her life were involved in this chaotic brawl, she intervened as the clear voice of reason and law and for the first time used her power in the way she was meant to. What worried me was the look on Pintu's face. He didn't look proud or happy when Ravi's boss identified Krishna but rather stunned and confused. This is a guy who is used to taking charge of the situation and here he was proven the weaker contender. So in some capacity, Krishna did stop him from being violent but at what cost?

I am sure this issue won't be evident just yet but I can feel them laying the foundations.

And finally, why is nobody talking about the precap?! What has Krishna come to meet Pindky for? Is she going to talk about Pintu, the BDO fiasco, Pinky's violent lashing out? ALL OF THE ABOVE?!

I for one am dying of curiosity.

Also loved the new promo, though I am a bit confused about how her hair works. I hope they keep it simple because that is Krishna's special trademark. Her sarees are gorgeous though! It makes me want to dress like that every day. 😳