Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,

I will be adding something to my original note on the first page. So please do go back to first note if you happen to revisit this thread. Thank you.

Question:

Did Krishna hear it when Pinto muttered between his teeth, "haan, Ghar hi to jaana hai. Hum to soch rahe the Date pe leke jayen" ❓

I am πŸ˜•

I stand corrected. It is not DATE, it is TREAT.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a fantastic epi. Full of Prishna moments😊.

I lovedh ow Pintu is such a gentleman, always rushing to open Krishna's door for her!

Besides watching all the great Prishna moments and seeing the 2 of them coming closer together day by day my next fav part was definitely the end where the fellow in the market replies "BDO" when the other fellow asks who the heck does she think she is teaching him how to talk. Absolutely an awesome way to end the week and announcing her achievement!

Also wanted to add:

DBPS... what a smile...

I had a face splitting smile watching him smiling today at Krishna when he sees her in her BDO uniform. His face definitely lit up the whole screen for me today with that killer smile.
Edited by ParmB - 12 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Haven't had a chance to read everyone's analysis... so if i am repeating then skip pls.

This episode is like Shanti before Sailab... or Interval

Prishna
- They are peers - friends - on route now to something more... but, when they get there will his temper and lack of direction come between them? Will her job? Her shapath to place her job & country before all else including fear, greed, and emotional attachment will surely be tested by her family, her in-laws, and Pintooji. Objectivity may come at the cost of personal subjectivity.

TTS n Bihaari deevorce
- So Bihaari now intent on destroying both Singh and Vidypath Family... do i smell joint set up? TTS set up by Bihari for some crime where Krishna has to either punish TTS or rescue him? Something pitting TTS n Krishna off against each either pre-or post Prishna marriage? Or maybe setting up Pinto/Babloo? Loads of interesting possibilities that makes one shiver 😈

- Glad to see there are some limits that TTS won't cross. Also, he trying to be there for his family, but is obviously backfiring...as they con't to treat him like a pariah in his own home. Haha he really may have to bribe them with Krishna Bahu at this rate.πŸ˜†

Power n Responsibility
- With Power comes obligation of responsibility. Krishna is getting taste of BDO ka power... she has to honour that responsibility maybe even at the cost of her family and loved ones at some point.

- Her obvious weakspots are going to be Pinto & Ravi's temper...

Pinky's Perspective
Pinky's perspective has become completely cruel and wrapped...she is going to keep attacking Krishna on any and all levels. Krishna needs to find a solution to this pagal fast...
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 years ago
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Shridevi: Loved your analysis! Did Pinto say DATE or TREAT? It looked like Krishna heard him - hence those smiles after the dialogue 😳

@Anjana: TTS & Bihari divorce (πŸ˜† very apt) looked setup to me. Even if it is true I'm pretty sure they will get back together.

Coming to the episode..LOVED it!
Pinky scares me πŸ˜• I hate cat fights, so did not enjoy the first scene much, though I loved Pinto's support for Krishna. Krishna needs to do something about Pinky & the family soon - she's too passive on that front. I would love to see her stand up for herself.

AB always impresses me with the pace - they finished the training in one episode and fit so much more into it. Absolutely loved the Pinto-Krishna scenes before, during & after the training. Ravi attacking the customer was weird; the way he smiled when Krishna was handling the situation makes me believe he is definitely going to cause issues for the new BDO in the future. Liked the way Pinto stopped manhandling the customer as soon as Krishna placed her hand on his arm. 😳 Just when I thought the episode was over, the last scene took the cake for me - very well done!!
Edited by springs - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

My notes which was on 1st page of this post now expanded

Hope you guys enjoy my take of the episodeπŸ˜ƒ

Difference of Opinion

TTS slap on Bihari has consequences even for the Singh family. I am not sure in what form or manner Bihari will take revenge on the Singh family, but he is not going to sit quietly. WE also need to know what type of work he is in. TTS loves Pintu Singh a lot.TTS was restless that Pinto and even Babloo are not by his side anymore. It was shown in this nice scene between him and Sonu. He was trying to buy ice cream and give it to him but Sonu is afraid of his forceful way of showing his love. Like Rach said this is the way he treats Pinto too.

Babloo and TTS have a difference of opinion of how to deal with Sonu. I think in future we will have some differences of opinion regarding Sonu's upbringing between TTS and Baboo.

10 Days of Training

Krishna can now also add those 10 days going to training like Shri said as the happiest days of her life now.. Slowly and surely Prishna have gotten closer so that they can now comfortably make fun or tease each other.

They speak something else but the heart talks something else and their eyes observe each others tiny reactions. I think Krishna heard him right when he said I was thinking of taking you for a treat. Maybe Krishna is planning to surprise him somehow.

I feel that Pintu Singh will listen to Krishna even in any circumstance there is a strong soul connect between the two. This communication they have with each other has been depicted constantly in their interactions. I hope it stays as one constant between their relationship no matter what circumstances they face.

I have a fear that Prishna's love is going to be found out and not in a very nice manner.

I have a feeling that Bihari is going to embarrass them in public by revealing that they spend too much time together now and asking them why it is so by creating a public drama.

BDO is in office now

BDO's first day of work has started. Loved the way she said why you are looking at my face. If you want to look so much why don't you look at yourself? When that person came and started arguing with Vidhyapathi.

The business owner's words BDO'Block Development Officer Krishna Raj was a nice touch. He was so proud to introduce her. Hope on Monday we will see the resolution to this conflict.

After all it was about a tempo not reaching his village/town and he came with a complaint Ravi did not have to attack like the way he did. It's not his job to create problems for Vidhyapathi. Thank god Krishna came there.

Ravi is too short tempered and it will create more problems in the future. So is Pinto. I think Krishna's close and dear ones being this way will complicate her life a bit more than it already is.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
@Anjana - Excellent points. Agree on all the points.

@Springs - thank you. And I stand corrected by Angel. Pinto said Treat.

@ Angel -Wonderful. You came out with your more serious posts πŸ˜ƒ Liked it. Good points.
One thing though...Krishna has finished training and yet to take charge of BDO office. This is being highlighted with excitement from Pinto and Bihari. While Pinto is happy, Bihari is scheming something bad.

I have another question.

These lyrics today for Prishna:

Na jaane kuch bhi dil mera, piya tere sivaa
maangu bhi main aur kya
Na jaane kuch bhi dil mera, maangu bhi main aur kya
piya tere sivaa

Is it for Krishna ? Is it for Pinto or is it for Prishna ?
Today it seemed apt for Pinto only, the elation, adoration in his eyes was nothing less than "Sajda kiya" Right ?

AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

@ Angel -Wonderful. You came out with your more serious posts πŸ˜ƒ Liked it. Good points.
One thing though...Krishna has finished training and yet to take charge of BDO office. This is being highlighted with excitement from Pinto and Bihari. While Pinto is happy, Bihari is scheming something bad.

I have another question.

These lyrics today for Prishna:

Na jaane kuch bhi dil mera, piya tere sivaa
maangu bhi main aur kya
Na jaane kuch bhi dil mera, maangu bhi main aur kya
piya tere sivaa

Is it for Krishna ? Is it for Pinto or is it for Prishna ?
Today it seemed apt for Pinto only, the elation, adoration in his eyes was nothing less than "Sajda kiya" Right ?

It's Prishna's song. I think it comes in parts like as some hindhi movies does. The part I mentioned came several days ago. Maybe it was in the Water Bottle/Bangles scene or even before that. I'm going to spend part of my weekend trying to figure that outπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ€—
Anyways what was I saying. Ah okay. Yeah it was apt for Pinto today.

And lastly thanks for clearing that about taking charge of BDO officeπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
😳

Now I remember this song came when they were in the 'car-seat-belt-eye-talk' scene. πŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shri

Woww Shri I didn't noticed the contrast of dressing b/w Prishna . But I guess it's just a coincidence . Actually I think Kinshuk got New wardrobes collections n The New collections involved n included Short Kurtas n So The purple one whch is from his new collections is short kurta . 😊

And The Prishna Song truly belongs to prishna but yes yest it more belonged to Our sweetu Pintu 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Krishna's training for BDO was nicely shown and pretty fast tooπŸ˜† Other shows would have sweetly stretched it for a week!πŸ˜† So Pintu drops and picks her up everydayπŸ˜‰ and no one objects?😲 Not even Tuntun? or Vidya?πŸ˜•. The interaction betn Pintu and Krishna ( madamji) was simple and sweet. Actually their interactions has that earthy flavour to it, very natural and composed.
Tuntun slapping Bihari who promises harming his family seems to be the new track. It seems Bihari will remain sweet on face but slowly break apart Tuntun family with Babloo leaving first. In the end it seems Tuntun will be left alone. May be Bihari will try to hurt Krishna leading to Pintu suspecting its Tuntun.πŸ€”
Pinky turning evil was expected and now she is hurting those who are under her control-the servants, lets see how it moves further. She might befriend Chanchal for harming Krishna.
How Ganga reacts from now will also form basis for Pintu taking his step towards Krishna.
One thing is bothering, Krishna becomes BDO but what work does Pintu do? Apart from the pick and drop of course!πŸ˜† It is imp to show him take on responsibility otherwise it will be EGO which will drift the duo apart.
580212 thumbnail
Great Analysis Everyone.

I have a few thoughts.

I loved the Prishna scenes but wasn't sure why the episode was going so fast. I would have liked to see some of those moments shared in the 10 day training over two episodes or so.

I noticed Krishna dress sense change a little to she looks glowing probably due to BDO and Pinto. She looks amazing btw.

I feel that because Pinto doesn't have a job as of yet and Krishna is BDO that the last scene where the worker calls Krishna to be BDO will effect Prishna when they get married because Krishna will have more power then Pinto and Jelousy will occur and may cause undue tension.

Overall though I am happy with the episode.