Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Gals I am still in Lala laa land like Shri already declared . Seriously What a Marvellous jodi , Without even touching each other They r showing such a Magical Chemistry , God knows what will happen when the actual sizzling romance will start ๐Ÿ˜ I think At tht time I surely need 2 have some Buckets full of Water so tht when my TV Screen gets burn becozz of their chemistry I can end the fire sparks . ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† . Well Seriously I just lovedd lovedd loveddd Prishna today 2 d core . No Words can explain them . They are simply magical. OMG I seriously expected the Prishna's first Hug when saw the comingup tht Pintu is coming all excited 2wds Krishna . I literally jumped of my chair n was screaming tht Woww Woww We can get the Hug , We can yupieee ๐Ÿคฃ. Alas it didn't Happen Damnnn . OH GOD When these two onna Hug each other , I seriously desperately want it ๐Ÿ˜ .

I just can't Explain how much Dashing Kinshuk looked in tthat purple Kurta , he was looking Killer yaar ๐Ÿ˜ n Mitali 2 looked so preety in coat n saari . n awww the Prishna song ๐Ÿ˜ณ .. Seriously They both don't know that Their hearts ask for each other , crave for each other . Lovedd how Krishna shows Pintu her medal wid attiutde n pride . Pintu after adoring Krishna from top to Bottom also replies her back with same attitude along with a beautiful smile and his indication of giving her compliment was awosome yaar ,Both of them were extremly cutee and adorable .haiii their Cutee teasing part was a treat 2 watch , We met with a complete Different Prishna who tease each other like 2 buddies . awww Poor Pintu wants 2 take krishna for a treat but doesn't asks Krishna n this Krishna I think guesses n so she tells him 2 go somewhere else rather then home . lovedd the change of Expresisons of KM from disappointment to happiness . Such a Cutee n beautiful Smile he have ๐Ÿ˜ณ .

So finally In last BDO Miss Krishna Raj Enters n tackles the situation a/c to a BDO . lovedd how Pintu stopped imeeditaely as soon as krishna tells him 2 stop . This shows Pintu's anger can only be controlled by krishna .

I want the treat scene . Would want tht AFter this scene we gets Prishna treat scene . Only Prishna n no KMH Plzzz ๐Ÿ˜‰. Watnggg for Monday eagerly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ Sam, Rachna, Shri and Kaveri and Ursula

You guys have become like Prishna ! Yeh chupke chupake bathey karna!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Okay here is the translation of that O'Piya song of Prishna .credit to Sanjana .It's there in the help desk files.

"ever since I've got know myself, oh beloved,
I always thought you as of my own.
I can stop myself but my heart is out of control.
It doesn't stop dreaming about you.
My eyes wait to catch a glimpse of you
Nights seem longer to me.
I have no more desires,
I want nothing, but you..."

yaar you go missing in action toh what to do๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...waise beautiful translation..so apt and perfecto for our prishna๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...wonder how they will confess their feelings for each other...any guesses guys๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰
@shri...big hugs to you too๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Shri , Angel , Kaveri Rachu Every1 awosome Analysis gals . lovedd it so much .

Seriously like u all me2 wanted 2 see these type of Prishnna scenes . I was really waitingg for it n Thanks to Shefali lal for givingg us such a beautiful ending of week . Always knew tht Shefali never ever gonna disappoint us with d love story of the lead couple n yes She didn't . Infact She is doing more then Fab job which we expected . kudos 2 her ๐Ÿ‘ and I wish She remains here till the end of the show . Touchwood .

Originally posted by: kaveri

yaar you go missing in action toh what to do๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...waise beautiful translation..so apt and perfecto for our prishna๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...wonder how they will confess their feelings for each other...any guesses guys๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰
@shri...big hugs to you too๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Kaveri jo couple itna different hai Unka confession bhi bilkul hatke hoga naa ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰ . Waitinggg forr th precious day . ๐Ÿ˜ณ . Well DBPS ka confesison toh ussiki tarah dabang hone waala hai Fultoo DBPS Style mein , Krishna can surprise us ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Juneli thumbnail
@moni...hai even i thought that out of happiness they will hug...par saari umeed pey water water ...neways hope we'll get to see their first hug soon๐Ÿ˜ณ..yaar actual romance jab shuru hoga toh you'll fid me in emergency๐Ÿ˜Ž...btw i've already booked myself a bed๐Ÿคฃ me too can't wait for monday...hope we get to see the treat scene๐Ÿ˜
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pinto : Madam Ab aap BDO bane, toh kaisa mehsoos hoa raha hai?
Krishna: Madam nehi ! Madam ji kahiye sir! ...

Originally posted by: kaveri

@moni...hai even i thought that out of happiness they will hug...par saari umeed pey water water ...neways hope we'll get to see their first hug soon๐Ÿ˜ณ..yaar actual romance jab shuru hoga toh you'll fid me in emergency๐Ÿ˜Ž...btw i've already booked myself a bed๐Ÿคฃ me too can't wait for monday...hope we get to see the treat scene๐Ÿ˜

Oyee U booked d Bed ? VERY FAST MUST SAY Abhi toh shaadi kya Confession tak nahi hua Romance toh door ki baat hai ๐Ÿคฃ . But ab tune kar hi liya hai toh Book for me as well , Woh kya hai naa hum apni sehat ke saath Risk nahi lete ๐Ÿคฃ

OMG OMG *Drools* ๐Ÿ˜ Look both of them My God Can they be more cuter n adorable then this ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ . OMg Thanks so so so much Angel . U r d best . Waise If u don't mind then Post these Pics in Sanju's thread also naa whch she opened today for this scene , every1 will see these sweet adorable pics ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
Juneli thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Oyee U booked d Bed ? VERY FAST MUST SAY Abhi toh shaadi kya Confession tak nahi hua Romance toh door ki baat hai ๐Ÿคฃ . But ab tune kar hi liya hai toh Book for me as well , Woh kya hai naa hum apni sehat ke saath Risk nahi lete ๐Ÿคฃ

moni bass...woh kay haina...hummey patah hai that jis din pyaar ka izaar huwa...emergency mein full booking ka taala lag jaayega... isiliye advance booking kiya hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†aapka bhi bed book hogaya hai๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰
Juneli thumbnail

hai my dil has become garden garden with phool khiley hai gulshan gulshan