16/3/2012 - Episode 64 Discussion

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Opening up the 16/3 - Episode 64 Discussion.

Sam is not here. Everyone else is in la -la land all watching probably the episode for umpteen number of times. ๐Ÿ˜ Many may have just gone out to enjoy the Friday weekend after the lovely treat this week with out Afsar Bitiya finally taking the BDO pledge. ๐Ÿ‘ Khushi has given us very quick written update, a life-saver for working souls like me who are dying to see the show. ๐Ÿค— And as I am available, I am doing the service of opening the thread for others to discuss..๐Ÿ˜‰

I must say the BDO Training Period must be the happiest of moments ever spent between Prishna. Fresh, warm, endearing, naive and growing. As the smiles, concern and shyness grows into laughter, teasing and total comfort. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Love is very much in the air..

Towards the end, the foghorn signals of BDO powership sailing forth on the rough waters.
No longer the brawn of Mr.Pinto Singh is needed to silence the brazen mass, but Ms BDO is enough to send across the message. Very nicely echoed sentiment through the words of a common place employer of the Bhagalpur local. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And other signals also being sent ๐Ÿ˜ต ๐Ÿ˜” ..I am concerned for my Prishna..

Tuntun breaks his association with Bihari. โ˜ข๏ธ Is it time for Tuntun and Pinto to get togetherโ“

All are welcome to join in the discussion ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Continuing from morning update..

Dress Code Contrasts: Was it intentional or purely coincidental ? โ“
As I said earlier, I am concerned for Prishna as the last scene harks social status-checks on Prishna dynamics.
Most drooled over the purple kurta today. But see the contrast. Until now Pinto has been wearing knee length (or lil above the knees) kurtas over jeans and his **shoes (I have zero sense of male fashion knowledge). Look at the starting blue kurta, orange and the green kurta. The purple kurta by contrast is way shorter than normal. He looked lanky and sexy with tight fitting jeans so visible now! He looked overly casually dressed.
Krishna as she completes her BDO programme is now in a saree depicting her formal dress/avatar.
As they stand together, dress wise, they do not match. Its the formal vs informal.

Further, in the last scene when Ms BDO takes over to lecture that man aside from her brother and Pinto's brawny + emotionally excited state, we are again seeing the contrast of Ms BDO versus the family/closed ones of Ms Krishna. Foreboding ahead ! โ˜ฏ๏ธ

Clearly Ravi's anger was unwarranted. Customer is always the king. Being the vendor's employee, Ravi instead of appeasing the customer, he got engaged in jack-ass fight. In contrast Vidyapati was so polite. Pinto, without any thinking, not weighing in the pros and cons, jumps into the fight just because someone close to him seems to have been humiliated.
Krishna in trouble!
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
REs ๐Ÿ˜

OKay here is my random notes. Will expand on it later on.

Pintu Singh will listen to Krishna.There is a strong connect between the two

TTS slap on Bihari has consequences even for the Singh family.

TTS loves Pintu Singh a lot. Sonu being afraid. TTS being restless.

Babloo and TTS have a difference of opinion.

I was wondering where Krishna's family was on her graduation day.

Ravi is too short tempered and it will create more problems in the future.

BDO's first day of work has started.

Training for 10 days.๐Ÿ˜

They say something else but the heart talks something else, Prishna.

And I think Pinto and Krishna's love is going to be found soon. Trouble in Paradise??

They have got closer to each other now that they can comfortably make fun/tease each other.

Notes have been expanded on 4th page๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Also Check the nice pictures in pg 2 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
580212 thumbnail
Some Views I have written on Page 4

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2889604&TPN=4

Enjoyed Prishna scenes a lot on Friday!

Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Opening up the 16/3 - Episode 64 Discussion.

I must say the BDO Training Period must be the happiest of moments ever spent between Prishna. Fresh, warm, endearing, naive and growing. As the smiles, concern and shyness grows into laughter, teasing and total comfort. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Love is very much in the air..

as always love your analysis shri๐Ÿ‘
indeed it was again an awesome epi...esp. now krishna finally becoming the BDO๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘
@bold...bang on shri๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...you've hit the nail...indeed it seems the happiest moments spent between prishna...both were all smiles, laughter, teasing etc...showing how much of comfortability has increased between them that too slow and steadily and not rush rush and that is what i've loved how the CVs have shown it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...haila can't wait to see their first hug๐Ÿ˜
bihari now has two targets on mission...TTS and Krishna...but i feel he will be more focused on TTS destruction whereas pinky will take the other forte...this family have totally gone nutcase๐Ÿคข
sonu's fear of TTS was very sad plight...wonder when will TTS sudhro...there is no boundary demarcation to his khokhala pride๐Ÿคข
as everyone has been stating time and again...pintuji seriously needs to get his life on track...can't go on with the slapping and fighting spree...hope krishna is able to change his style...maybe one day we get to see a very soft spoken and mellowed pintuji๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
ok folks from today's TTS vs Bihari scene ..i've concluded two things about prishna vivaah...maybe i am rite maybe wrong:
1) bihari trying to harm TTS and krishna saves him...hence TTS heart melts like an icecream and makes krishna his bahu (this is one is with the dimmest hope knowing TTS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)
2) coming to know bihari's intentions...to show him further down plus also to take revenge from krishna...he gets prishna married...hope i am making sense๐Ÿ˜• (though i personally do not want this๐Ÿคข)
precap seems quite interesting...lets see how krishna deals with BDP๐Ÿ˜Š
happy weekend to all๐Ÿค—
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I was wondering where Krishna's family was on her graduation day.

My dear Angel ! So you finally chose to come out of la la land to give us your company. ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿค—

Nice icons there. Lovely!

About Krishna's family not being there. Yaar! training hi to tha. Training period mein stipend bhi milta hai. So it is as good as a job. Krishna's family got used to her going to office everyday.

And wahan kahaan reception area tha, ki poori family intezaar karti. It was the office and seemed pretty far away from her place.

Wow! I am just wondering Tuntun did not miss Scorpio vehicle for 10 days and that too when his son Pinto Singh is not in talking terms with him. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Okay. I will be serious. ๐Ÿ˜ต Going back to work. See u later.

๐Ÿ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reserved
I will talk about the complete episode later just one thing came in mind

I feel Sonu is mirror image of Pintu. I can feel Pintu also received the same kind of love from TTS which had made him submissive toward TTS. I mean sometime pampering and sometime a forced love the way TTS tried for Sonu. Today babloo was there to pick sonu up and take to his room and even ganga was strong but I feel at that time neither babloo was there nor ganga was strong so Pintu didn't had any way to run out.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Shri

Hope you will write something beautiful after you watch the episode.

I also had to run some errands and go out a bit.

Thanks for clearing that up about the graduation thing.

When are we going to see her wearing that Pink dress and taking "Sapath"?

I think I need to watch how many vehicles were used in that fast forward sequence.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for opening the thread, Shri!
I normally don't comment on the forum through my phone as I can't type fast or accurately enough
to get my thoughts down but I just had to.come and say that today's Prishna scenes were gorgeous!!

I so badly wanted to see:
1. Pintu confiding in Krishna and
2. Them being good friends

check and check!

I.loved the way they were shown today with Pintu being so excited for Krishna and her being.so.eager to share her achievement with him and all the cute teasing...aaaw!!

Also loved the last scene. Very poignant.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Kaveri, Rachna, Sam, Angel,

I am in a hug mode today. So let me hug you all. ๐Ÿค—

Seriously when i read Sanjana's and Khushi's update, I had such a relief. I wanted something beautiful for Prishna for something to cherish for the weekend... since the Pinky scene of Thursday was keeping me apprehensive as to how it would end. I was literally praying my stars not to disappoint me. I got what I wished and it is so beautiful.

I just peeped in to look who else joined. Going out again .. Sam, you too like me. Can't resist na ? Like Rachna, not resisting it inspite of her exams. ๐Ÿ˜†

@ angel,
About Shapath. Its done today. Shapath = Pledge. Didn't she get her medal and didn't she vow to serve her country ?
Anyways, promos should never be confused with the real dramas. Promos are just a precursor to the upcoming. Next promo will out soon..

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Sam, Rachna, Shri and Kaveri and Ursula

You guys have become like Prishna ! Yeh chupke chupake bathey karna!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Okay here is the translation of that O'Piya song of Prishna .credit to Sanjana .It's there in the help desk files.

"ever since I've got know myself, oh beloved,
I always thought you as of my own.
I can stop myself but my heart is out of control.
It doesn't stop dreaming about you.
My eyes wait to catch a glimpse of you
Nights seem longer to me.
I have no more desires,
I want nothing, but you..."