diyasingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
for all those who think that pinky was rite in pulling krishna hair that is sooo wrong😡. pinky got what she desrved and even less. she deserved more punishment and how could u alll think that pintu would ever like a girl like that . pinky deserves someone like herself krishna and pintu are made for eachother .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kiya post khol diya aapne diyasinghji...hope you are fully insured🤣🤣...just kidding😉...but on a serious note...somewhere down the line i don't blame her for what she is today...the main responsible people are her parents...who instead of giving her a good parvarish landed up spoiling her to the core
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree so much on this, I was so happy that Pinky got slapped! 😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree Prishna are made for each other . n Pinky can never ever get Pintu . Pintu will always be of krishna 😳
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know much about Pintu. He is your bro... or what??
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

kiya post khol diya aapne diyasinghji...hope you are fully insured🤣🤣...just kidding😉...but on a serious note...somewhere down the line i don't blame her for what she is today...the main responsible people are her parents...who instead of giving her a good parvarish landed up spoiling her to the core

I agree with you to some extent at the bold part but I also think that her personality could just be faulty like her dad's too. I mean both VP and Bihari would have had the same parvarish too so what happened to Bihari? Maybe like father like daughter?
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahahahaha...
I like bebo 10 comments... keep it up... !!!!