Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

My dear, It's not about mine, all that i have posted is about you. I at first posted that i do not want to post to you becoz u r really mad. And am not ill mannered and behavioured and u donot need me to give any suggestions, better you keep up all this to your own and use for yourself. I know what type of girl you are... Chii... Chii... And see you do not know how to post, how to quote, and all. I know your only aim is to just post and increase your number of posts. Sorry, i am not interested in what you post next and do not want to spend my valueable reading and replying your dirty posts. Just u r setting switching on ur laptop connect online and do all nonsense. You r really gone and now do not irritate me and eat up my mind and am not going to open the page n see what your dirty posts are, you ... . Just logout and be cool.

Members: I am not here to insult anyone whether he or she is pintu or krishna and any member. I love them, their acting like u all and I was only positing my view and this mischief has totally fried me up. Sorry, if i have posted anything wrong and please do not think me wrong.

And you better get your own way, if you post next and dirty up the forums u r really a mad and needs a checkup. Go away. I will not going to open or reply to your posts next.

Goodbye Members frm this topic.

Edited by bebo10 - 12 years ago

Word Count: 0

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kaveri

its nothing but unnecessarily trying to irk forum members...i guess he must be having a good laugh at his cost...so best policy is to ignore😃
btw awaiting anxiously for your next OS😳😳
[/QUOTE- so true she is just trying to irk every1 with her daily comments i dnt kn why i even bothered to reply to her i have never spoken to any1 the way i did to her. hahahahaha and the OS i will write a prishna scene when i have time bt dnt kn when.

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Note:

Please note that bashing and targeting members is again I-F rules. If you see someone posting something offensive or instigating, simply ignore it and report it and let me be the judge of it. There is no need to reply back and get personal and start a fight. By doing so, not only is the person who started it at fault but the person adding fuel to the fire as well.

- Afsar Bitiya Dev. Team
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thank you rav, this was very much needed =D
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx ravjot... dats wat i was trying 2 explain in my post on pg 3.