Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bebo10

Then only you will be left. Volunteer needed to slap him.

dnt confuse me with yourself if any1 is aiming 4 a slap its u. i totally understand u Pinky number 2 its ok it must be really really nyc seeing a character like Pinky coz u finally see yourself.
i know u find it hard to understand simply english bt i hope understand this please go and pray and beg god dnt ask him beg him to give u some brains coz u dnt have any.
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

dnt confuse me with yourself if any1 is aiming 4 a slap its u. i totally understand u Pinky number 2 its ok it must be really really nyc seeing a character like Pinky coz u finally see yourself.

i know u find it hard to understand simply english bt i hope understand this please go and pray and beg god dnt ask him beg him to give u some brains coz u dnt have any.

I also totally understand you are prishna no.420 (a pakka chor type) and you see yourself like a Chuchundar. And if you think yourself oversmart and brainy please it's my humble request give me one, but only if you have 2, kahin aisha na ho ki tumhare pash ek bhi na bache, if this happens i am sorry u will be doing like pinky, but how will send it. I will give u my address by PM. However, what's the secret of your brain??

Are you a cheet???. I think so. Oh! Vraj, Oh!

Some brains?? What's this. A man has only one brain.

God said me,
Sandiab needs a slap beacuse the man thinks himself os. But a lol.
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wats going on guys? calm down bebo10 n sandiab! its just a soap, not reality... so plz, no point in arguing like dis!
sandiab thumbnail

I also totally understand you are prishna no.420 (a pakka chor type) and you see yourself like a Chuchundar. And if you think yourself oversmart and brainy please it's my humble request give me one, but only if you have 2, kahin aisha na ho ki tumhare pash ek bhi na bache, if this happens i am sorry u will be doing like pinky, but how will send it. I will give u my address by PM. However, what's the secret of your brain??

Are you a cheet???. I think so. Oh! Vraj, Oh!

Some brains?? What's this. A man has only one brain.

God said me,
Sandiab needs a slap beacuse the man thinks himself os. But a lol.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i should be insulted bt when the insult comes from u i dnt know why bt i take it as a compliments. Firstly i am a girl secondly thank u for call me an OS( one shot) coz atleast i know now that i can do something in just 1 take. thirdly what did prishna steal i know u stupid and it takes time 4 u 2 understand bt please go and re-watch the show and u will see that it was your new best friend Pinky whose parents had to pay to get her the bdo post coz she is so stupid. and even if i had to give a piece of my brains it wnt help u, u need help
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: frozen.devil

wats going on guys? calm down bebo10 n sandiab! its just a soap, not reality... so plz, no point in arguing like dis!

she started it i didnt make a comment on a post that she made bt on some1 else's my initially comments related to the show and not to her i know the difference btw real and reel she dnt . i know that isn't an excuse coz i should take the higher road and be all diplomatic to her bt seriously she did insult me and i didnt have any choice bt to make a comment to her comment.
Edited by sandiab - 12 years ago
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

she started it i didntmake a comment ona post that she made bt on some1 else'smy initially comments related to the show and not to her i know the difference btw real and reel she dnt. i know that isn't an excuse coz i should take the higher road and be all diplomatic to her bt seriously she did insult me and i didnt have any choice bt to make a comment to hercomment.

Stop seeing Afsar Bitiya and think ur self like krishna, you brat and stupid and nonsense. First, take down good manners and some curtosy in you and then we will share. I think you are a highly pampared girl and now u need someone like pintu, to show you what you are. Really, am now feeling pity on u, that i have started to share from you... 🤬 🐷... I do not want to fill the forums by writing or posting for you nonsense girl... Take sense from anybody in your colony. I know what you think of urselves... Go out then you will find out what you actually are. You are nothing. And i was not insulting u. You are pre-insulted. Go... Run away... 😉😉😉 You girl mind ur own. Bhingi Billi...
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo10

u should really stop saying such bad things about yourself i know u have no manners, u spoilt, u are nothing but i mean really u shouldnt broadcast this news to every1 come on have some pride in yourself. these comments of yours just proves what sort of person u are really shameful your words show what a dirty mind u have, ill mannered,mean, vindictive person u are. chii chii chii chii chii chii shameful as can be. dnt feel pity for me coz the person u should be pitying is yourself. furthermore stop replying to me i dnt associate myself with crap even online got it

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sandiab...pls ignore dear😳
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

@sandiab...pls ignore dear😳

i am trying to
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its nothing but unnecessarily trying to irk forum members...i guess he must be having a good laugh at his cost...so best policy is to ignore😃
btw awaiting anxiously for your next OS😳😳
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago