Which Character Do u Love most

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Which Character do you Like/Love Most and why?
Edited by bebo10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pintu singh- I like his bindas attituate...and his styal...๐Ÿ˜
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Undoubtedly Pintu Singh aka DBPS is my Fav mostt mostt Fav charcter in AB . He is such a cutupieee not just by his looks but also from his behaviour . He is so caring , lovingg , possessive 2 his loved ones , loves his family so so much tht he can even die for his family . loves krishna so much n can do anythng for her . He is so helpful n helps selflessly . n loveddd his Dabanagi .I fall for DBPS 1st . n then fall for Pintu Singh . Seriously lovedd his Gundagiri .Too Hott 2 Handle ๐Ÿ˜

BTW This is comparison post n It is against IF Rule
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PINTO SINGH OF COURSE! โค๏ธ
springs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Has to be Krishna. Her character in the promos is what attracted me to the show in the first place - focused on studying to become something, different from the regular ghissa/pita heroines folding clothes etc waiting for the hero to rescue them๐Ÿฅฑ.
Edited by springs - 12 years ago
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well i Started Watching This Show Only For Kinshuk But now i could say i Love Pintu And Krishna both are Different Characters From Other Characters so i loveee Pintu singh And Krishna ...
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Krishna because she's a role model esp for the youth.Coming very close to her is Pintu of course for being so caring . I esp love his scenes with sonu.I think he would be a great father in real life.
purohit thumbnail
Krishna - need no reason. She is the epitome of so many young boys and girls who have no one to look after or no one who will back them, but have their own ideals and convinctions that like Krishna one day their hard work will succeed and give them a step forward to their goals. I hope director and writer keep the promise in developing the character for Krishna. pleased keep her strong, motivated and make her the eventual final winner.
-Morgoth- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like Dehati and Bihari. Don't get me wrong. ๐Ÿ˜ŠI love their expressions, antics, dialogues. Two of the best actors on TV. I love to hate them.

frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Krishna ... definitely krishna n den pintuji...