Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelDark

The WU is now up too. That was fast. I should go thank first rain.

@Shri

You would love today's episode I think.

Angel! I wanna see the episode now!!!!!!!!! 😭 😭

Why do I have to work ??? And stupid! Its Friday with production rollouts. Means, I need to be away from forum to get pretty serious. Oh! No!!!! I can't let that happen to me.
Read Khushi's update. Thodi to jaan mein jaan aayi.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Can Pintu get any sweeter?😍 He is crossing all limits of adorability LOL , that if it makes sense😆
Krishna is so lucky, pintuji dropping her to the training center and waiting for her the whole day, day in and day out! waah waah kya pyaar hai!
He looked really dashing in the purple kurta today combined with those shades😎 Even Krishna was looking beautiful and glowing with happiness in the sari and coat. Memorable day for her and I am secretly happy that the first one to meet her after her felicitation was our DBPS😉
Then again i was wondering why her whole family was not present on such an important day in her life? Blooper?
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

kaash ek wink mil jaata when krishna showed him the medal 😳

uski wink milna aaj kal mushkil hi nahi namumkin sa hogaya hai =(

awww Sanju Yaar KM ki Sexy Wink toh kitni Famous hai ,😍 Damnn He only gave once as Pintu tht 2 in promo .😔 I 2 would hav loved 2 see the Wink 😳
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
when Krishna was showing him the medal..i thought with happiness both will hug each other🤗..but that didn't happen at all😳

Pintoo was looking cute in purple kurtaa❤️

i was wondering too same, Krishna learns to drive in a day😆..it too took me a month to b perfect😔

poor Pintoo wanted to go for date😉...Krishna i guess went to take ashirwad of her father 1st

nice post & love all the monkeys u use on ur post..they make ur post lively😳
WhiteNights thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

when Krishna was showing him the medal..i thought with happiness both will hug each other🤗..but that didn't happen at all😳

i was wondering too same, Krishna learns to drive in a day😆..it too took me a month to b perfect😔

poor Pintoo wanted to go for date😉...Krishna i guess went to take ashirwad of her father 1st

@bold, you bet samarp2 exactly same thought crossed my mind and I was almost sure they would😆 haww

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

OMG! Can Pintu get any sweeter?😍 He is crossing all limits of adorability LOL , that if it makes sense😆

Krishna is so lucky, pintuji dropping her to the training center and waiting for her the whole day, day in and day out! waah waah kya pyaar hai!
He looked really dashing in the purple kurta today combined with those shades😎 Even Krishna was looking beautiful and glowing with happiness in the sari and coat. Memorable day for her and I am secretly happy that the first one to meet her after her felicitation was our DBPS😉
Then again i was wondering why her whole family was not present on such an important day in her life? Blooper?

OMG Seriously Neetz Pintu is killing me with his Sexiness n his adorable good hot looks 🤢 . KM was looking so Handsome n Dashing in Purple kurta , He really looked damnn Handosme yaar , Still couldn't get enough off him 😍 . Seriously lovedd both of them 2 d core 😳 .Haha Sach mein it wa sso sweet n adorable of Pintu 2 drop Krishna every day n watngg for her whole day . n I am also happy tth First person whom krishna met after getting herd dggree was our sweetu Pintu 😉 . I don't think It was a blooper . I think Inside No one except candidates were allowed and we saw in Last tht Both Ravi n VP were on work . So May be tht is why they were not present .
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
@ConnectTheDots...i guess they made the scene look like that for viewers😆...but result😭
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

awww Sanju Yaar KM ki Sexy Wink toh kitni Famous hai ,😍 Damnn He only gave once as Pintu tht 2 in promo .😔 I 2 would hav loved 2 see the Wink 😳

usse boloon ki huamre liya aankh marr diya kare, jab bhi he gets a chance =))

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaar Same here , Even I thought tht They gonna hug each other in happiness n AFter realising they will b embarassed but alas i ddidn't hapenned 😔 . I wish We would hav got it yaar . I was so expectingit specially after seeng the Coming Up whch showed Pintu n Krishna both approaching 2 each other so happily 😍. So Want 2 see Prishna's First Hug yaar 😍
WhiteNights thumbnail
@Samarp, its okay. Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai. One day we are going to get that hug between Prishna and mark it, it will be extra sepcial☺️