Pinto adores Krishna in her uniform

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

awww...

Guys...is it just me, or I'm still not used to seeing them together so much...
Pinto drops Krishna off to the centre and wishes her all the ebst for her trainging. (haaaye mera hottie..his killer smile is just tooo deadly! can sum2 srsly patao thi guy for me...I don't mind if he's married) Krishna leaves for the training but pinto calls out to her and says "take care of yourself." Krishna smiles and gives pinto a one look and leaves for the training.
Pinto's Smile is KILLING!
Krishna is busy with the training...days pass by, pinto regularly drops off Krishna. (awww...Orange Kurta...sexy sexy) OMG! this guy actually waits for krishna the entire day.
Krishna learns how to drive. (WOAH! she learnt how to drive in just a day? it took me a month! maybe i'm just slow then).
Krishna finally finishes her training...Pinto who comes to pick krishna is simply adoring her walk out that door in that uniform with her certificate and that medal. (haaaye he's purple kurta...he's just tooo cute cute cute...! honestly itne kurtas toh usne aaj tak change nahi kiya jitne ek din mein krliye ) look at this sexy approach krishna...(This is can't be described guys...it's comething to watch and feel the love.) Krishna shows the medal to Pinto who indicates her that it's awesome. he's pleased to see the certificate. Pinto interviews krishna "Madam you've finally become a B.D.O. what do you have to say about this?" Krishna says "kidnly address me as Madam Ji, sir! respect the women." Pinto says "madam, are you always lecturing or you just started from today?" Krishna and pinto boht share a laugh. Pinto says "I'm truly happy for you." Both share a moment...! Krishna says "shall we go?" Pinto sas "ofcourse, we;re going home anyways...I thought i'd take you out for a treat." pinto was about to leave but krishna says "Not home! we have to go somewhere else first." Pinto smiles. (somewhere else eh? I guess mandir...?)
It was such a cute scene
Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMG OMG Sanju kitna hott lag raha tha Pintu PURPLE mein ? OMG He was looking Killer yaar 🀒 .This guy surely gonna kill me . I just lovedd lovedd lovedd the episode specially this scene . OMG it was damnn sweet n cute scene n The way Both Pintu and krishna approaches each other with a big big smile on their face (tht 2 in slowmotion πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† /0 Pyaar se kam bilkul nahi tha . Love was totally in air 😳😳 . And way Pintu adores krishna n gives her compliment , It was 2 cuteee .I also loved their cutee n sweet Interiew awww Theyw ere so cutee n Pintu's smile n Prishna's laugh was so so adorable 😳 Hahaa n his Disappointment of returning home πŸ˜† Krishna understod it . I wish we will get a fultoo romantic treat scene . I badly want it 😍Prishna r making mme so crazyy yaar .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
btw where do u think krishna wants to go? i say mandir hi jaayegi...!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

btw where do u think krishna wants to go? i say mandir hi jaayegi...!

Sanju I think They were abt 2 go some MArket for some chaat treat n all . But may be First they will go 2 Mandir n then will go to Market , Watnggg for Monday yaar 😍
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think first she will go meet her dad Vidhyapathi then Mandir then treat with all the familyπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
dhatt yeh toh vidya ke paas gaye hain yaar...!
to show him the medal and the certificate..
and pinto ji jhagding with some guy at vidya's workplace :O
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I think first she will go meet her dad Vidhyapathi then Mandir then treat with all the familyπŸ˜ƒ

Angel,
Come on we don't need any kabab mein haddies!!!!!!!!

Woh jahan par bhi jaaye, bus woh dono hi hon!!

Thanks guys! that was nice short update.
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

dhatt yeh toh vidya ke paas gaye hain yaar...!

to show him the medal and the certificate..
and pinto ji jhagding with some guy at vidya's workplace :O

Seriously is this going on ? or it is just a guess ? πŸ˜•
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Seriously is this going on ? or it is just a guess ? πŸ˜•

Yeah that's what happened. Sorry I try to spoil the funπŸ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail
that's what happened at the end!