Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I imagine it is just a textbook case of inferiority complex on Bihari's part. I can imagine, seeing the cheerful, optimistic specimen that VP is today, even after so much hardship, that he was a popular and well-liked person even in their youth.

Bihari as we see even now, just doesn't get the point that you don't sell yourself and buy others to get honour and status so I am sure he was always trying too hard, one way or another to one up his brother instead of investing time in making his own friends. I am sure he even married Dehati because she was fair and pretty to one up on Saraswati. But there also, his brother won out because he got a sensible life partner while Bihari sunk further into his materialistic, moral-less pit with Dehati by his side.

As for the economic discrepancy, I am sure that VP sacrificed his own education and got the job with TTS asap to help Bihari. And Bihari never looked back to help his brother in turn.

Of course this is just my projecting the current trends onto the past. 😊

Sam, I think you may be right that it is a inferiority complex on Bihari's part. I was actually thinking the same of Pinky when I was trying to figure out why she behaves the way she does with Krishna at the beginning of the show. Even though Pinky is shown to have everything that she could want I think all the kids while growing up probably liked Krishna and her siblings much more. Which is exactly what was probably what happened between VP and Bihari.

As for the economic discrepancy that would make sense as well as that type of thing is normal in our families where the eldest is responsible to help educate and further his own family and siblings lives so I that is very plausible as well. Even still, I would love for them to add some background in to clear it all upπŸ˜ƒ
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ParmB

Sam, I think you may be right that it is a inferiority complex on Bihari's part. I was actually thinking the same of Pinky when I was trying to figure out why she behaves the way she does with Krishna at the beginning of the show. Even though Pinky is shown to have everything that she could want I think all the kids while growing up probably liked Krishna and her siblings much more. Which is exactly what was probably what happened between VP and Bihari.

As for the economic discrepancy that would make sense as well as that type of thing is normal in our families where the eldest is responsible to help educate and further his own family and siblings lives so I that is very plausible as well. Even still, I would love for them to add some background in to clear it all upπŸ˜ƒ

I will quote the entire thing from both of your posts because it is true. They showed this on March 12th or 13th episode, where Bihari speaks with rage at Vidya's social standing inspite of him being poor and Bihari having everything. There are actual dialogues spoken.
As for Bihari wanting to have his niece killed...He is evil minded enough to want Krishna dead, but is sane and sound enough with not wanting blood on his hands and that is the reason he is seeking Tuntun's help. But then he doesn't realize that while Tuntun is gutsy enough to arrange resources if he really wishes to kill his enemies, he is after all not that bad person to have blood on his hands either. Murder is something which leaves its trail. So one can wish but cannot actually do it unless one has become an expert to become a contract killer.

Mitali Nag and Rakesh Paswaan were telling in the launch interview that show will have some violent streaks. So I guess the violence will be enacted by Pinky, Bihari's psycho daughter and masterplanned in another dimension by Bihari. May be that is why the they chose the name Bihari (hailing from Bihar). Sorry meant no offence to any one from Bihar, but wasn't it under scan for growing violence in that state couple of years back ?

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ParmB

What?????? What would that accomplish other than the end of the show? You do know it's called Afsar Bitiya and it is in reference to Krishna not Pinky right???

I think you are directing the show. What is next??
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo10

I think you are directing the show. What is next??

Well if I told you the whole story what would be left for you to watch, huh???
Parm. thumbnail
@Shri :

I remember the episode which is another reason I was thinking it would be great to spend a little more time on background too. We know he feels this way but would love to know what got him to that point. Is he just this way by nature (born with this jealousy) or is it due to circumstances growing up. I think this would provide a little more insight into the way Pinky is too (whether it be from her upbringing from her parents or if it is innate). Either way a little time spent on it telling us about it would be awesome.

I think he is Psycho enough to want to physically harm her Krishna but to what extent he will go I guess we'll just have to wait and watch. I don't think I saw the launch video or if I did I don't remember that part of itπŸ˜† (If I have time later maybe I'll go digging and check it out).

Edited by ParmB - 12 years ago