Bihari wants to have Krishna killed...

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I cannot believe that Bihari has stooped so low as to want to have Krishna killed so she does not become BDO. Has he lost his mind just like his daughter? Why do they hate their own family so much? I wish they would show some of the background that lead to this hate and the difference in their monetary status too.
Do you all think that Bihari has it in him to try and take care of Krishna on his own or do you think TTS will help him again?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Great Post! I actually think Bihari has ideas but he won't have the guts to try and kill Krishna on his own. TTS may help eeek...I dunno though.

Your right about some Background info or VP and Bihari, it would make sense.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would also like to have some background information on what the bad blood between VP and Bihari is about.

Or is Bihari just born bad and wants to kill his niece. I don't think he has the guts to do it but lets hope to see what he is capable of? He is like a worm worming away into peoples hearts who let him do it.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Best of Luck, Bihari. Do this soon.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I imagine it is just a textbook case of inferiority complex on Bihari's part. I can imagine, seeing the cheerful, optimistic specimen that VP is today, even after so much hardship, that he was a popular and well-liked person even in their youth.

Bihari as we see even now, just doesn't get the point that you don't sell yourself and buy others to get honour and status so I am sure he was always trying too hard, one way or another to one up his brother instead of investing time in making his own friends. I am sure he even married Dehati because she was fair and pretty to one up on Saraswati. But there also, his brother won out because he got a sensible life partner while Bihari sunk further into his materialistic, moral-less pit with Dehati by his side.

As for the economic discrepancy, I am sure that VP sacrificed his own education and got the job with TTS asap to help Bihari. And Bihari never looked back to help his brother in turn.

Of course this is just my projecting the current trends onto the past. 😊
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bebo10

You are kind of scaring me. 😕

Please don't let your devotion to an actor deprive you of a moral compass.

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

You are kind of scaring me. 😕

Please don't let your devotion to an actor deprive you of a moral compass.

word sam👍🏼
@bebo...please dear don't make such baseless statements...this is a friendly forum and everyone has healthy discussions...even though majority may be inclined more towards the leads but that does not mean they favour them completely...just becoz they are the leads...everyone discusses from a viewer's point of view...so lets keep it that way😛
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I would also like to have some background information on what the bad blood between VP and Bihari is about.

Or is Bihari just born bad and wants to kill his niece. I don't think he has the guts to do it but lets hope to see what he is capable of? He is like a worm worming away into peoples hearts who let him do it.

Angel, I don't know whether he was born this way or jealousy for some reason made him this way. It obviously can't be his upbringing as we think may be the reason for Pinky being the way she is as then VP should have been this way too (unless of course he got everything and his older brother did not). Some people are just born with a screw loose somewhere in their brain and it has absolutely nothing to do with their upbringings. Just like we have criminals in this world, they did not all necessarily have bad upbringings with bad parents some are just this way innately so too could Bihari be this way. This is one of the reasons I would like to see the background on both brothers as it would help us figure out why Bihari has such animosity towards his brother and his family.

Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: UrshP

Great Post! I actually think Bihari has ideas but he won't have the guts to try and kill Krishna on his own. TTS may help eeek...I dunno though.

Your right about some Background info or VP and Bihari, it would make sense.

Definitely Ursh some background would definitely clear up a lot of why Bihari is the way he is.
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo10

What?????? What would that accomplish other than the end of the show? You do know it's called Afsar Bitiya and it is in reference to Krishna not Pinky right???