Poll

Do You All Want Pinky-Krishna Drama To Finish Soon

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Who Want See This Pinky-Krishna Drama To Finish Soon...

Sharing You Thoughts...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
You All Agree With Me, Do You All Think That Pinky And Krishna Is Getting So Boring Now. They Should Spice In Pinky Character More To Fun Character...They Should Show Something New, Sweet, And More Responsible In Pinky...They Can't Keep On Showing A Annoying Pinky, A Mad Pinky.
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No...
I love the way that Pintu stands up for Krishna whenever Pinky tries to do her something.
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm enjoying it,but I don't like seeing Shivshakti playing that physco evil role.It's so unlike her gentle,bubbly personality.
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivanaLuvsZeetv

I'm enjoying it,but I don't like seeing Shivshakti playing that physco evil role.It's so unlike her gentle,bubbly personality.

Well Said...Want That Old Shivshakti Bubbly.Cute..Stealing Everyone Heart...By Her Sweet Acting...She Doesn't Suit The Villain Type Of Roles...

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

Well Said...Want That Old Shivshakti Bubbly.Cute..Stealing Everyone Heart...By Her Sweet Acting...She Doesn't Suit The Villain Type Of Roles...

I think it's great seeing her in this type of role. She pulling the psycho bit off beautifully. It definitely goes to show how versatile an actress she is.
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im a no and a yes, no cause its fun seeing pinky getting whatever she deserves. yes because im bored of them fighting i want krishna to go against real villains soon once she is the officer.