Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Watched the episode now.
Sam I so agree with you. Inhale...Exhale...

It was such a nice blend of scenes between the fading scenes of the night of return from Patna and new day beginning in Bhagalpur. Everyone was in new set of clothes. All the 3 families had a watershed in the night and accordingly the new day began with new developments.

Almost the entire episode, each and every moment was worth watching again and again. Each and every dialogue was important for the story. All the actors were good except Dihati today.
⭐️

Noteworthy character developments happened to Pinto, Ganga, Tuntun, Krishna, Pinky and Bihari. All the actors playing these characters were really good today. But illustrious acting was of course Kinshuk's today followed by Tuntun Singh.

I will come back to Kinshuk's acting later. First I would like to discuss Shahbaaz Khan. I am watching him after a long time..after Tipu Sultan and Chandrakanta. Now his acting has improved so much, he looks so natural in his character. Tuntun just oozes out of himπŸ‘ πŸ‘Kinshuk was amazing with his Pinto character emoting the frustration with his father, the fights, the fearful concern for his mother when his father is about to strike his mother, and then defending his mother with vexed pleading his father to end it. Then he was the gentle and affectionate chacha to Sonu, the sad being to Krishna, the sad tears changing to happy tears...melting in happiness as his Krishna understands him so well and finally responding to Kuch boliye na Pintoji in such a matter of fact tone but satisfied expression and transforming it to such an elated face as Krishna says "Hum Hamesha Aap ke saath hain" Deserves ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

That brings me to Krishna, her character development into the person in love has been dramatised in nice manner. She is doing things without realizing what consequence it would have 😳 Mitali for the first timer has been acting well, so I won't talk much about her acting where she is good in a natural manner being close to her mom's performing arts academy in Nagpur from her childhood. As for Krishna, while I was thinking what will happen as others notice bangles, she herself did not think about it and the first person that she wanted to share the happiness was with Pinto Singh and by the time she says "Hum Hamesha Aap ke saath hain", she realizes what did she blurt out. πŸ˜† Poor girl! She started lying now..twice. And Pinto ka kya kehna. He wanted to spend his time with Krishna even if it is in the capacity of caretaker, but he used Babloo as the pretext for being there. Only Krishna understands his intentions. These two are soon gonna get into trouble! πŸ˜†

Sonu was back to his favourite past-time, playing with mobiles phones. This is third time Sonu has caused consequences with his playing. First time he caused Krishna's marriage to be fixed as he tampered with Vidya's phone, second time he caused The Pinky showdown on Krishna in the restaurant with explosive consequences and third time he managed to repay Krishna by doing good to her with his last call. Past two events get cancelled with this beautiful call.
But someone please train the kid not to play with cell phones so much. He is doing all acts.

And funny dialogues of the day.
Tuntun: Beta to Beta! Ab amma bhi usi sur mein baat kar rahi hai''
Chanchal: Tum ye bhaga daudi mein chudiyaan kab kharidin ? πŸ˜•
Chanchal: ...Papa aapne hamare liye kahe nahin kharidwaye ? Vidya: Woh Hamko nahin pata beta. πŸ˜† What a lala land he is in...so happy to say, I don't know daughter.
Vidya's son-in-law: Are Papa, Kam se kam Krishna ne kitabon ke jagan chudiyaan to kharidi ! πŸ˜‰

Hilarious dialogue of the day:
Tuntun: Hamra natak ka in logon par kauno asar hua ki nahin ?? 🀣

And last scene:
Shivshakti zealous played Pinky today. The obsessive hatred visible when harming Krishna and the jilted looks at Pinto towards the end. Well acted. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I have one complaint though. The editing team did not catch the swap in hands of krishna as different shots were fused together for the scene. The right hand changes to left hand within seconds πŸ˜†
Anyways...Krishna was good defending herself from further harm through holding Pinky's hand in the first attack, but Pinky's maniacal frenzy in the second attack totally freaks her out and was too much even for Pinto to handle. It took few moments for the man to push her away and the momentum did have nice trajectory onto the fence. πŸ˜† Nicely dramatized frenzy!
Wanna know how it ends tomorrow ...πŸ˜•

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel: I am SO glad someone else feels the same way. I feel like the regularity of Pintu raising his hand can't be dealt with casually any more and the CVs will have to address it before the marriage, ideally. I would love if they showed that in the after math of the scene today.

@Rachna: I think you are dead on about Sonu only feeling safe with Pintu and Pintu seeing a little of himself in Sonu. I am sure that the conflict between TTS and Babloo is something that Pintu has had to deal with his whole life which is why he has developed into the non confrontational peace maker he is today. Lucky Sonu has a Pintu chacha to ease the tension.

@Moni: I loved your super exclusive scoop on Pintu's sarcastic smile! After I read your take I went back and watched the episode for the 4983th time and totally observed what you mentioned. I guess the irony in the issue of his family unity is killing Pintu. While he has realised that TTS is not the nucleus of the family, as he thought before, TTS is still operating on that premise.

@Priti: Welcome, welcome! Agreed that this show is truly something valuable and unique!

@Shri: Bharat Jalpaan was the name of the restaurant in which Pintu poured his heart out to Krishna and almost slapped Pinky trying to defend Krishna's honour. So I refer to it as the Jalpaan incident.

But you do have a point about him not having a job. It could be a device of the story because if he finds his vocation before marriage, there is really not much to explore after, whereas if he is still this sort of feather wafting in the breeze, there is a lot of potential and material for convincing insecurities and misunderstandings.

I agree that Krishna may never feel less respect for Pintu but ye zaalim duniya, not to mention TTS and Bihari are not going to let this unique miyan bibi sample slide so easily. Just like TTS makes snide remarks to Babloo about his charity and not having time for family, he will probably chide Pintu for walking life holding onto his powerful wife's handloom pallu.

There is a book on House? That sounds amazing! I used to be a huge fan of that show until they totally messed up the House-Cuddy dynamic. Also, I assume from one of your older posts that you live in NYC. I used to live there too, went to NYU.

But I have to disagree on the slap. That didn't do anything to stop Pinky. It was the push and his words that really killed the fight in her for the moment. So maybe they are trying to make a message clearer about using your words and not your hands.. I do agree about the suppressed anger though.

@Nivren: I loved having the fun, "Mrs. Saraswati Raj" saying VP back in action. I missed his lighter side.

@Anjana: Interesting question you raised about Krishna's behaviour and whether we can question it considering the girl Pintu jilted is her sister, for what it's worth. I asked myself this as well and here was my answer...to myself. πŸ˜†

Pintu has made his feelings adequately clear to Krishna when she did express that he shouldn't have done that to Pinky. Her staying away from Pintu is not going to help Pinky in any way, just like if now she were to resign her posting, it would not make Pinky a BDO. The damage has been done, by Pinky and family themselves, and it is irreversible. In addition, Krishna has done nothing particularly seductive or romantic. She has basically just been a good friend to Pintu and enjoys his attention. Though we know she feels more, her actual behaviour has been very proper in the circumstances. Pintu is also being quite sensitive to the situation by saying he is attending to Krishna on his brother's orders. I think both know what is going on, but are aware that this is not the time to come out with a huge revelation or it. And I think they are enjoying this chupa chupi a little bit. πŸ˜‰
362035 thumbnail
@all thanx a lot guys for giving me such a warm welcome..
me feeling like home here...ryt now...will surely take part in discussions..
although i am not very good at expressing my self...
but will try...
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Read Sanjana's update.

So the plot thickens! And it is getting murkier.
But objective seems very clear. The next thing they (creatives) are planning for is Prishna marriage and all the events, I mean mishap events; will be leading to the marriage.

Seems Pinky and Bihari are there to speeden up the marriage.

And I am still clueless as to Tuntun's motives behind Krishna. Seems like his wife said, his ego is the reason he behaves the way he is behaving including the confrontations and games.
With Bihari, he is more natural and clear on his objectives. He doesn't hate Krishna so much as to kill her but his ego is bruised because of her popularity with his family now.

Previously while I was searching for motives of Tuntun against Krishna, I said that he can have her easily killed instead of shelling out so much money in getting her failed. Seems he is not much into killing except for playing with them like ping-pong ball. So money he doesn't care much, but his personal ego is what he cares about.

One of these days Tuntun might get fixed by Bihari for some wrong-doing..I just get that feeling with the precap. Or may be not...

It is not so much Krishna that is the problem but VidyaPati Raj. The way to get to him is through Krishna. If Krishna does well, then he succeeds. Plus, his son has eyes for her and he doesn't think she is good enough for his family. He wants to use his son to secure a more lucrative person. Finally as a BDO, she will have the power to cut his illegal activity with the government. She's ethnical.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shri, Anjana very beautiful analysis. Shri I loved what you said about pintu but not sure if CT's are actually going in so much detail of that character which you are expecting. Sam I have always loved Sontu together. I feel he must be feeling more secure with pintu because Babloo is bit aggressive kind and commonly affected by these confrontation while pintu generally try maintain peace and more over he act like a child when he is around Sonu.

Vase I feel CT's gave very logical way for the phone convo between prishna. Krishna would have never called pintu even if she was itching to call him on the other side pintu was not in right mind to even think of calling krishna. So the best solution was sonu calling her for that they have to show something naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My family is dragging me out of town for some wedding of a cousin I don't know so I am not going to be able to watch the episode or open the thread today. 😭

You guys know the drill, though. 😊

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

My family is dragging me out of town for some wedding of a cousin I don't know so I am not going to be able to watch the episode or open the thread today. 😭

It's Ok Sam Sometime you should enjoy the wedding too. Enjoy the wedding don't be tensed about Episode and thread. Though we will miss your comments but hope to get by night.
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Poor you ! Hope you get loads and loads of interesting diversion to keep you away from us and you enjoy the wedding ! cheers. Have fun. We will wait for you. πŸ˜ƒ
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Enjoy the wedding!

We'll wait for your analysis.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sam dear Enjoy the wedding . It's Ok some other will defo open the thread .U just Enjoy the wedding.😊