Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful anaylsis angel, kaveri, Sam and Shri. I loved all of your analysis and agree with everyone's thought

Regarding TTS he does love his pride more than his own family where he was not ready to accept his fault and put all the blame on his family. He was still thinking that his shouting will make pintu shut his mouth like always and when he got the result exactly opposite he was shocked beyond word. I just loved how he changed his statement when he was being defeated by his own family till he turn maniac and raised his hand on ganga. To be stopped by Pintu and Sonu. I loved how pintu defended ganga today. Initially it used to be only Babloo who would speak and other use to remain quite and TTS used to get away with his fight but today when 2 important pillars of house broke their silence TTS could do nothing except going venomous and in the end TTS lost his trust on everyone including Sonu.

Pintu singh aur Sonu bond and scenes are too beautiful both are always cute and very innocent. Sonu felt love and protection with Pintu only. As pintu is the one who pampers him most and maybe Sonu has never saw him getting angry at home and he feels safest person to be at the moment. I think Pintu can see himself in Sonu knowing Babloo and TTS and their confrontation I think even pintu must have be sometime felt scared like today Sonu was feeling. So he could very well understood the fear of Sonu. Yep Sonu is also like good bhateeza did make his chacha talk his heart out with Krishna.
Pintu singh Not good one confrontation and u are already thinking of running away haan bad move don't worry krishna ji is there. I just love Prishna phone convo and bechani of krishna ji.
I do want pintu to stand on his feet do something in his career but want him to stay in TTS mansion only. Lastly though Pinky has called the slap on herself there was no way it could be prevented. But I don't want this Pintu slapping girls become a part of show though he is impulsive but he do need to control his temper sometime. I feel he was bit harsh with her in the end.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Sam , @Ahandu @Kaveri

Awosome Analysis guyzz , ccompeltelylovedd it 2 d core just like the Episode . I always feels good 2 read ur all analysis . Waitingg for Shri's Analysis ๐Ÿ˜Š .

I really don't know what 2 say abt today's episode becozz I am speechless by seeng it n U all said what I want 2 say . Will not repeat much but SOrry if i get carried away becozz of Prishna or Sontu , So Plzz bare with me ๐Ÿ˜†

First of all I would like 2 share which here noone wrote .I shared it with Rachu also . When TTS leaves the place after confrontation If u will see clearly Pintu gives a slight smile . That smile was a Sarcastic smile which he gives for himself . As we all know He n ganga always acted as a Peacemaker , never ever liked 2 be a part of Confrontation n always tried 2 avoid or stop the confrontation But today situations made Pintu n forced Pintu 2 be a part of this confrontation whch he never ever wanted to . As much as he was angry with his Father for ruining his and Krishna's life , he was equally angry on himself n was cursing himself tht why this all things hapenned which forced him 2 be a prt of this confrontation n tht is why he gives that sarcastic smile .
I don't know wheather i read it 2 much on his face but just can't stop myself frm reading each n every expressions of Pintu n so saw this .

Lovedd Prishna scene so so much . first time krishna wasall blushing n trying 2 explain Pintu tht she is with him , it was a bigg thing for Pintu 2 listen this line tht2 frm krishna n so tht resulted in dropping of a single tear of hapiness n a big smile . OMG how adorable he was looking at this time n Te orange TEE was really looking hottt on him ๐Ÿ˜ณ .

OMG My fav Sontu scene . It feels so nice 2 see Sonu being closest 2 his chachu rather then his own parents n i thin For pintu also He is most closest 2 his Gunda Beta . 1st time when We got the Sontu cene Pintu called him gunda beta , today I really got why he used 2 call him gunda Beta becozz his Gunda Beta feels secure in his chachu's presense , Pintu treats Sonu as his own child . OMG i just lovedd d hug , The way Pintu hugs Sonu tighlty showed his possessiveness n protectivness 2wds sonu n when he says tht Noone will beat u , OMG I really had tears in my eyes seeng tht . Really sonu is Pintu's jaan n soul .and like i said earlier also Sonu again acted as a medium b/w Prishna . Pintu was so hurt by all incidents but One call of krishna n Everythng got alrght for him n brought hiskilling n beautiful smile .back . this is what called understanding , true love Bole toh Dil se Dil ka connection ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

Precap : Can't say much but like u all said I also aggree tht Bihari is very dangerous in comparison 2 TTS . TTS is full of Ego n he can play with any1's life thru bribing n all but Don't think he can think of killing Krishna but Don't know why I think The slap whch TTS will give bihari tomm is start of Bihari's revenge frm even TTS n I think Now Bihari will try his best 2 even harm Pintu along with krishna .
@Rachu

Rachu Very well said jaan . Previously Only babloo used 2 confront TTS n TTS used 2 get out of it but today when Pintu and ganga spoke TTS was shocked 2 see it .
I really felt very bad for Pintu 2dy . He not even in his wildest dream had imagined hismelf confronting his father like he did 2dy . But today HIs face told n showed all of us tht how much he was hurt by all this . He is very emotional person we all know n for him fighting with his own father is not at all easy n above tht when his father disowned him n told him tht it's all his given facility he is enjoying rght now in dis mehal tht completely tore him . U know sometiems I think Sonu is Pintu's emotional support , Though Sonu is a kid but Pintu somewhere finds a peace in him n by talking 2 sonu he forgets his pain dfor sometime . It's so nice 2 see these two . These two r d most innocent in TTS Mansion . Infact i think Both of their hearts r also same , Dono ka dil bachche ka hai . ๐Ÿ˜Š . n u wrote a very good point tht somewhere Pintu also sees his childhood in sonu n He 2 might used 2 get scared by seeng the confrontations but the difference is tht Sonu hav his cool n sweet Chachu with him 2 make him relax but At tht time Pintu had noone .

362035 thumbnail
Hii guys me newxto dis forum.
Have been a silent reader of ur fab. Analysis samana.
Me n my whole family has become a huge fan of afsar bitiya.
We don't miss its any single epi.
Even d repeats too.
Its a grt show.
N i am loving it more
n more bco's along with actors,script,direction dialogues everything is really brilliant n so natural.
Hats off to d cv's for bringing this type of a cult show.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ priti11

I'm called Angel or ahandu here but most prefer to call me Angel.

Please do join in the discussion and tell us what your take of today's episode is? We'll respect your views๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@priti 11...welcome to the AB forum๐Ÿค—...would love to see you more frequent in the forum...do share your views and thoughts๐Ÿ˜›
@Priti 11

Welcome to AB Forum .๐Ÿค— I am monica . Every1 calls me moni . Would love 2 see u active here n taking part in discussions .
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Sridevi: I think you are right about all roads leading to marriage at this point. I guess it is smart to take one track at a time and they have built and are building the Prishna relationship so well that I feel like I am ready for a lead up and marriage track now, which I wasn't even a few weeks ago. But the way they have shown the relationship mature ever since the jalpaan incident has been wonderful!

But Pintu needs a job. I mean what Bihari said to TTS is true, that he is becoming Krishna's driver. Not that I have a problem, considering the girl needs a full time bodyguard, but still, I would like to see him pursuing a dream of his own, otherwise it is going to be too stark a contrast between him and Krishna and might weigh on their relationship.

Sam,
I am happy with your response. Because you elaborated on my chain of thoughts.
One question: Jalpaan incident ? what is that ?

Sam and All,

About Pinto needing a job. Its been a long time back when I said someone needs a job badly. At that time too I was so concerned for Pinto. It is natural for a person like Pinto to start looking for work, but the writers are deliberately keeping flaws in him to bring the downside and fall-outs within PRISHNA relationship. They want to keep the social status conflict present between unoccupied; to be accurate -no self-driven ambitious pursuance towards any occupation on Pinto's part and the socially successful Krishna as the BDO - very driven indeed.

And see here, I found support to my own surmises last week, which I shared over my post beginning of the week in response to Angel's questions.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2801259&PID=54324284&#54324284

Set in Bhagalpur (Bihar), Afsar Bitiya throws light on the importance of female education and issues surrounding their education. It talks about a young girl's resilience, aspirations, dreams and motivation to work harder and make a mark in society despite all adversities. The story traces the journey of Krishna, whose life centers around getting a good education to improve her family's life. She is quiet and demure yet a go-getter. From a lower middle class family where no one had ever got a better job than a clerk, this girl rises against all odds and happens to become a B.D.O. (Block Development Officer) through her sheer hard work. Her life and her family's life change forever after she becomes an 'Afsar Bitiya'. Krishna's unexpected achievement brings in a lot of happiness for her family, but is her happiness meant to stay forever? Her sudden accomplishment attracts not only fame but many difficulties. Will Krishna's values remain intact after she becomes 'Afsar Bitiya'? Will her position in the society allow her to become a doting and caring wife?Will the nature of her job allow her to remain an obedient daughter and a devoted daughter-in-law? How an honest and determined girl from a moderate background adapts to changing situations is what makes the narrative of AFSAR BITIYA a poignant one!

That is the conflict they are planning for Prishna. Also, since they want to keep Krishna in BDO vs DIL conflicts as well, it becomes necessary for the story-writers to attach Pinto to the Tuntun household in forever style. He may continue to assist Tuntun and Babloo, but he may not find a true vocation for himself.

Wish the resolution is reached out sooner than later between Miyan Biwi, keeping in line with current resolutions of conflicts. If the writers do keep me interested that long with the show in this pure excited manner, then I can see the mature understanding between miya-biwi save the day with Pinto redeeming himself for the sake of society and not just for himself or his wife, as they both do not need that. Krishna is half of the time going to be needing Pinto for her success, so no way she can stop respecting Pinto for what he is and the resourcefulness he has. I mean that guy is also just like her ...not an empty vessel...he is the one replete with everything one needs at elemental levels.

At the AB launch interviews in Lucknow, Kinshuk was saying that his character will undergo change for better as his wife changes him and he did say not that he is not good at heart, but he definitely will change. I understood it at that time as he may lose his brashness..And now I am already seeing how a rift has occurred between him and Tuntun because of Krishna...so soon he will be forced to do something else. Yesterday the way he asks very strongly Tuntun not to drag Krishna and Babloo in every matter with regards to him, already had made my day. That was the character development I was wanting for past couple of weeks for him. A fight for his own existential choice! I started applying this philosophy to Pinto since his marriage day as his heart starts playing games with his mind.
And indeed I am liking character developments that Pintoo and Ganga are having now, because ultimately these two are going to be Krishna's supporters big time when she gets married to Pinto. This was the reason I said all events are being shaped to pave the way towards Prishna marriage. It may take 2 -3 months, but I am hoping it would be interesting.

And last but not the least, AB is now close to my heart because of the pleasure that all your thoughts bring forth. Its yet another collective consciousness towards an inspiring story expressed so nicely by the whole AB crew. Hope they keep it this way until the end. Kinshuk said that he had signed up a 2 yr contract with Village Boy Productions. Keeping my fingers crossed.

About the slap thing that they are showing for Pinto, it is certainly an interesting aspect of character analysis for Pinto. Here they brought out a book why House MD behaves the way he behaves. I loved the book. If the same motivation exists for Indian writers, then Pinto Singh can become an Excellent Case Study. A gentleman and a Brat, in one avatar addressing as AAP and in the other second avatar addressing as TUM, one moment so gentle and protective (Sonu an excellent example) and the other moment like the titan roaring in anger..and then the best contrast within himself, one who is never stubborn but excellent at breaking other's stubborn streaks. So while I don't care that he slapped Pinky today, what I am interested to know about him is that how does he know that slap was the right way of dealing with the situation. He is so damn right with the result !

My objective answer for why he slapped Pinky the first time itself is because of his suppressed anger and slap before towards Dihati in hospital and Pinky in the restaurant. He had manners and presence of mind enough in Dihati's case, but he did feel that slapping Pinky was right answer for her behaviour then at that time. Only that Krishna stopped it at that time.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice analyses everyone anyway I loved todays episode I loved Prishna's Phone conversation and when Krishna said She is with him I think that is showing that they are always with eachother and will be in the future and will end up getting married. Then Tuntun and Bihari I was kind of shocked because after all that Bihari went to Tuntun and Tuntun is still with Bihari after all that drama. Then Pinky's attack on Krishna I just found weird like it was going to create a distance between Prishna but it created more closeness between them. Also Sonu's fear of Tuntun slapping him was so heart-melting it shows how one by one everyone is going away from Tuntun even Sonu except Bihari who always ends up going to Tuntun with that little bag in his hand and hands folded in front of Tuntun. Also when Tuntun was going to slap Ganga was not surprising coming from Tuntun but for Ganga she was shell-shoked. Then Krishna's Family moment was soo heart warming I found it really funny when Krishna's Brother-In-Law teased her about getting something other then books and the way Vidyapati was telling the story over and over again I think it should be in the History Books. Overall I enjoyed the episode. ๐Ÿ˜Š
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm - loads of interesting analysis happening on this thread today.

- They delivered on the snake/panther pouncy music from yesterday with Pinky's direct attack on Krishna

- I don't condone physical violence, but Pinky earnt that slap - it was meant to get her in her sense but, obviously failed. Pinky's grievances against Pinto Singh are warranted...directed them toward Krishna reflects her immaturity and her parent's poisoning of her mind. That said, Krishna is not wholly blameless. She is now actively encouraging Pinto despite knowing his recent rejection history with her cousin. If we for a moment forget that its Pinky and imagine that Pintoo had done the same with Swati or Chanchal then would Krishna behave this way?? Pinky doesn't deserve the same degree of loyalty but, some respect of her feelings would be humane

- I liked Pinto's dialogue to Pinky - a girl as selfish as her deserves to be by herself!

- TTS & Bihari... this khichdi is getting dangerous and TTS will probably have to agree to or engineer Prishna marriage to dig himself out of this partnership. Bihari at this rate may own TTS ass... mutual blackmail much?

- Sonu picking up on the family tension and becoming tense... that was very realistic and natural. Loved it.

- Agree with Shri that this should be Pinto's journey as well not just Krishna's. I personally have more degrees and achievements than many of my male contemporaries...its an issue for some of them whether they admit or not. As for work-family balance - isn't that a genuine issue for most working women? Particularly women in power. It can lead to Abhimaan types situation depending on their mate and their own character.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 years ago