Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Excuse me for minute while I remember how to breathe...☺️

..Inhale...
...Exhale...
...Inhale...Exhale and

Ok I am ready. 😃

How is this show possible? On it I get to see whatever I wish to see as a viewer, only it is BETTER! Today was another fabulous episode and I love that we are getting some fun-filled episodes now that we have been so used to Krishna struggling relentlessly. We all know that the forces are in motion again to make her path a bed of thorns but we do get our respite and Krishna gets to fully enjoy her hard earned victory.

Oh lord. TTS is really losing it, isn't he. Nothing he does seems to have any effect on the people in his family anymore and he is stuck. He has no cards left up his sleeve to get them back on his side other than the ones he has played before, that have all been exhausted. I thought it was really interesting how shocked everyone was at Pintoo and Ganga especially. Today the two usual suspects for confrontation in the house, Babloo and TTS are relatively silent and it is the quiet peace makers' time to have their say. And when it comes it is so much more painful than any confrontation these two have had. They are the ones that have pent up so many emotions for so long that when they erupt, it is not something even the likes of TTS leaves unharmed. And he is harmed today, in the eyes of each and every member of his family, including the innocent Sonu. Today TTS lost his family and the sad part is that he won't accept it.

Pintu and Sonu scenes are always a treat and I love that Sonu goes to his "dabangg' chachu when he feels most vulnerable and scared. Clearly Pintu makes him feel safe and I love that the kid can just go happily sleep with his chachu and his parents trust Pintu completely with him. Clearly this is a very cohesive family outside of TTS' ministrations.

And Sonuwa, what a gajab thing you did today! 😉

I felt doubly bad for Pintu when they showed Krishna admiring her bangles and thinking of calling him. She is still in that happy moment when so much has happened in his life since then. Thankfully Sonu does the needful and makes the connection between the two of them. I loved the subtle expressions on Krishna's face when Pintu told her Sonu had called by mistake...she looked just a little disappointed. 😉

But the conversation...THE CONVERSATION! In one way it was the perfect link and closure for the time Krishna accidentally called Pintu from Patna when they didn't get to talk. But here we see Krishna asking what is wrong, because she hears something in his voice, and Pintu pouring his poor broken heart out to the one person who can make him feel better. And her words moved him to tears with their genuine sympathy and support for what he was already thinking. I also love how she told him that his duty now was to remain calm. Oh man! This is exactly what I wanted to see between them and I could hardly catch my breath when he wiped away that tear and she teased him about being so silent. I am going to need to watch that 1224349908 times, now.

Chancal was so adorably hilarious with the chudiya and why VP didn't get some for her. 😆

I still wish Pintu wouldn't hit as a solution. He could have just pushed Pinky the first time. I realise that she deserved to be treated like nothing better but Pintuji ko shobha nahin deta that he behaves so wildly when Krishna is in question. Anyway Pinky is clearly going utterly nuts but it was nice to see that protective and angry expression on Pintu's face as he stood between Pinky and Krishna.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I clearly could recall all the scenes you described when I read what you wrote.

Will express a bit later on, when I get back from my happy place😃
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sam it's really a beautiful analysis I just loved it very much.

Will praise u and episode little more till then wait
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey sam…hope your breathing has returned to normalcy😆😉…awesome indepth analysis👏

Agree that we are getting some light moments but I guess it seems more like a calmness before the thunderlight strikes in the name of TTS, Bihari and Pinky….

Bihari…somewhere I feel sorry for him…he is digging his own grave coz of his psychotic daughter…he is now I feel in a vulnerable situation...where he has no choice left but to destroy Krishna in every possible way…coz he cannot see pinky in distress…what an irony!!

TTS…this man outwits me…is he a human or what…not even an inch or shame or regret…that too in front of his family…his ego is standing like a big wall…which refuses to budge…and the day it collapses...he will have no one near him for support🤢

For the first time it was a feel good feeling to see Krishna blushing when thinking of pintuji and then contemplating whether to call pintuji…so our afsar bitiya also has a knowledge on lobh😍…coz I thought that she may have to take special classes on lovology😉

Prishna scene was such a delight to watch😍😍...when they are together…one can feel the breeze of calmness and peace…they have this eternal connection between them that even without uttering a word…they know each other's feelings…today that proved it…and seeing that one single drop of tear falling from pintuji's eye…my heart flipped😭….it was defo tear of happiness😳

Pinky proved that she has indeed turned psycho…man the way she attacked Krishna…scared me out😲…she is defo all out to harm Krishna physically in a big way…sam agree that pintuji should not have slapped pinky…but we know the implusive character of pintuji…he never thinks rationally before his action and now esp. when Krishna was attacked…I know the consequences could be even worse later...but what he did was to protect krishna

Sonu-pintuji scene was very sweet and lovable…love their bonding😳

As for the precap….hope that TTS on serious terms slapped Bihari…or else we are doomed to see worse from these two!!

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Read Sanjana's update.

So the plot thickens! And it is getting murkier.
But objective seems very clear. The next thing they (creatives) are planning for is Prishna marriage and all the events, I mean mishap events; will be leading to the marriage.

Seems Pinky and Bihari are there to speeden up the marriage.

And I am still clueless as to Tuntun's motives behind Krishna. Seems like his wife said, his ego is the reason he behaves the way he is behaving including the confrontations and games.
With Bihari, he is more natural and clear on his objectives. He doesn't hate Krishna so much as to kill her but his ego is bruised because of her popularity with his family now.

Previously while I was searching for motives of Tuntun against Krishna, I said that he can have her easily killed instead of shelling out so much money in getting her failed. Seems he is not much into killing except for playing with them like ping-pong ball. So money he doesn't care much, but his personal ego is what he cares about.

One of these days Tuntun might get fixed by Bihari for some wrong-doing..I just get that feeling with the precap. Or may be not...

AngeloScuro thumbnail

To say I love today's episode will be an understatement.

I'm kind of fixated on that one scene where Sonu cried seeing the elders of the house argue. That was a very nice touch by the CV's I feel. Sonu's cry stopped TTS of spiraling out of control and hitting Ganga.

Sonu came to his chachu for protection loved the scene, the way he comforted the child and took him to his bed. The minute he put Sonu on the bed I was waiting for Sonu to grab Pintu's phone and accidently call Krishna. Pintu was so out of it that for the first time he had to argue with his father and even defend his mother.

Krishna wanted to hear Pintu's voice and her wish was granted by Sonu calling her accidently. The one tear and the one smile by Pintu was so beautifully depicted. I don't need to describe it too much because Sam has described it so aptly.

Pinky attacking Krishna is unwarranted for. It does not justify it but she has gone mad in obsessive love.

Pintu's reaction to that incident is apt if you think in his point of view. He would not have the presence of mind to call the police at that moment. I am not condoning violence but it is what is. It is self defense in regards to protect a loved one. Krishna should aptly get a restraining order for Pinky to stay 100km away from her.

TTS shameless scheming is going on to the point one day Bihari is going to pull the rug out of his feet I feel. Then only he will understand how precious his family is.

Now I am going to go watch that phone conversation scene over and over again!

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@kaveri: I loved these lines in your analysis! They capture the Prishna relationship perfectly. 😳

when they are together…one can feel the breeze of calmness and peace…they have this eternal connection between them that even without uttering a word…they know each other's feelings…today that proved it…

@Sridevi: I think you are right about all roads leading to marriage at this point. I guess it is smart to take one track at a time and they have built and are building the Prishna relationship so well that I feel like I am ready for a lead up and marriage track now, which I wasn't even a few weeks ago. But the way they have shown the relationship mature ever since the jalpaan incident has been wonderful!

But Pintu needs a job. I mean what Bihari said to TTS is true, that he is becoming Krishna's driver. Not that I have a problem, considering the girl needs a full time bodyguard, but still, I would like to see him pursuing a dream of his own, otherwise it is going to be too stark a contrast between him and Krishna and might weigh on their relationship.

I think TTS is playing with fire where Bihari is concerned and should be very careful. As awful as TTS is, his family does mean something to him and he doesn't seem the type who would kill anyone. He just likes playing with people's fate to make himself feel big and strong, especially people who have messed with his ego, which both Krishna and VP have done. I can totally see a redemption for him in the far future where he weeps and falls at Krishna's feet. Yes, she is definitely going to be his path to redemption through her forgiveness and patience.

Bihari on the other hand has absolutely no moral anchor, unlike TTS who has Ganga. Though he may be cruel to her, he does take her opinion into high regard and she does matter to him. On the other hand, even Pinky does not matter to Bihari as much as his own pride as she came as an afterthought in his outburst yesterday. He is the really dangerous one, I would say.

@Angel: I agree that Pintu's action of slapping Pinky was justified in the context, but I just wish they didn't make it so much of a character trait for him, ie his reflex to do that. It really worries me about the future and his relationship with Krishna because they are not going to be a blissful couple all the time. They have vastly different views and sparks will surely fly. What of Pintu's impulsive, anger-induced actions then? I wonder if they will bring this issue up then. I could be reading too much into it but it is nagging at my mind.
580212 thumbnail
"To say I love today's episode will be an understatement."

@AngelD totally agree.

Amazing episode-loved every second. Especially Prishna Scenes
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

@ Sam : I agree with your point of view. It is nagging me too. I hope the CV's address this character flaw of his. I hope tomorrow or at some point in the future we get a conversation between him and Krishna on not raising his hand every time he has to defend his stance. It is kind of even making me think of his father TTS, but we have never seen TTS hit any of his family members even though he threatens to harm them. I hope Krishna tames this part of him somehow and I have full guarantee that she can knock sense into him, that phone conversation itself proved that. He was ready to run away from home but Krishna told him to be patient.

I too agree that he needs to get a job. Getting a job will make him feel not so frustrated every time someone attacks him or his loved ones.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
580212 thumbnail
I still wish Pintu wouldn't hit as a solution. He could have just pushed Pinky the first time. I realise that she deserved to be treated like nothing better but Pintuji ko shobha nahin deta that he behaves so wildly when Krishna is in question. Anyway Pinky is clearly going utterly nuts but it was nice to see that protective and angry expression on Pintu's face as he stood between Pinky and Krishna.

@Samana
I understand what you mean here. Pinto needs to grasp when to take certain actions. Maybe he is a bit obsessed with trying to protect Krishna obviously its great for a women to feel special and protected in situtions but by hitting Pinky he would have just make things worse, because Pinky is crazy and insane.

liked that last scene also. Prishna are perfect!
Edited by UrshP - 12 years ago