Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bebo10

Pinky did the right one by pulling krishna's hair, even this was less.

why do you think pinky is right? just coz her marriage broke and that krisha has become a B.D.O?
Pinky from day 1 envies krishna...mind you back then there was no pinto ji...
where do you see pinky is right? and plz, dont' think as a shivshakti fan, think like a normal audience...
and honestly if pinto ji or krishna did what pinky was doing, then we would've said the same thing about them too...
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

why do you think pinky is right? just coz her marriage broke and that krisha has become a B.D.O?
Pinky from day 1 envies krishna...mind you back then there was no pinto ji...
where do you see pinky is right? and plz, dont' think as a shivshakti fan, think like a normal audience...
and honestly if pinto ji or krishna did what pinky was doing, then we would've said the same thing about them too...

Then it's all right. But... Again Pintu should not have slept Pinky. He can slap krishna as much as he wants, I have no objection and Problem. I am well with it.
Edited by bebo10 - 12 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Then it's all right. But... Again Pintu should not have slept Pinky. He can slap krishna as much as he wants, I have no objection and Problem. I am well with it.

we aren't saying all this just coz we all are pinto fans...! we are saying what's the truth...pinky was wrong and if pinky didn't know what she was doing in anger, then pinto was angry aswell, and he did what he thought was right. that was to slap her to get a control of her...
when one goes out of control then slapping is what one prefers to bring them in their senses. so i don't think he was wrong there either.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Please don't let your devotion to an actor deprive you of your moral compass and wit beyond the compass of good manners.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bebo, I can understand pinky's anger but it was directed towards wrong person. It was pintu ji who left her in the mandap. If she had directed her anger towards him or tried to hurt him or pull his hairs asking why you did this to me So I think neither pintu ji nor we all would have minded because than she had right to ask her questions but she chose Krishna to be her target who didn't said a word to pinky even after knowing how pinky and her family spoiled her result so that pinky can become BDO. It was a wrong move and intolerable to pintu ji along with viewers
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear all,
do not fight... we all know very well who is right and who is wrong...
so enjoy the show... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

this is mere physical violence😲...its not that Krishna snatched everything frm Pinky..it was vice versa...Krishna didn't had anything abt Pinky marrying Pintoo or b/comg BDO..it was just she was fighting for truth..which she won...
Pinky is a spilt brat..& what else u can expect frm a pampered girl like Pinky...

if u think pinky did right thing for Krishna? then Y Krishna didn't do the same thing earlier?..when Pinky snactches her dreams😭???
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@bebo10...marriage is not based on lies, marriage is a solid foundation for two people and that starts with trust! What has Pinky done on her own to achieve what little she has, I mean does she have anything at all! She called Krishna all kinds of names before and that too without a reason.

In life hatred and jealousy kills one and u began to hate urself for it after! Pinky is one sick person, she's always achieved things by bullying others, its about time she learn her lesson!

Oh by the way, yest Im glad he slapped her, she rightfully deserved it! Its not supporting a lead, its being right and wrong!
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am glad he slapped Pinky...I just hate Pinky!!
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i am sorry but cudnt resist but comment...

I am an on and off watcher of this serial, so i can give you a pretty unbiased idea that u are looking for.

Krishna as much as i know is a girl who has been working hard day and night to pass the exam to become a BDO. She is doing it without any illegal help, and genuinely deserves to become a BDO. Pinky on the other hand doesnt deserve it. She has used illegal method to get her way, which to some extent is the fault of her mother and father, who never gave her good teachings. true its mainly her parents fault, but does that mean Krishna will suffer that?

Pinky is a person who is completely obsessed with her looks and her status. She degrades Krishna like anything. Yes, we can blame her nature on her parents But she is an adult now, she can differentiate from right and wrong, but did she? NO.

WHAT WAS KRISHNA'S FAULT HERE?

She just was being a simple girl with the hopes of fulfilling her desire. She never snatched anything away from Pinky, she never planned to get her failed, she never made Pinky suffer any way around. In fact she helped Pinky all the way around. Instead Pinky acted like a Selfish and ungrateful person.

I ask you now,

Would it have been right if Pinky became a BDO without the proper preparations?

Was it right that her parents gave people bribe to make her pass the exam?

Would it have been right, if she would abuse her power if she became a BDO?

Was it Krishna's fault that Pintu fell in love with her inspite of her dark skin?

Was it Krishna's fault that Pintu finds Pinky highly irritating?

Was it Krishna's fault that Pinky's engagement broke?

P.S. cudnt help but point out that you are being too much biased towards Pinky, becoz of the actress. Plz, think it impartially, then you will find Pinky at FAULT.

Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago