Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Pintu ji Slap Pinky i havent watch the epi yet so cant say anything on the topic but i agreee with everyone over here that Pinky Hamesha Kuch bhi Uske saath Galat hota hai Krishna Ko blame karti hai .. So Pintu jo did a good job to stop her from her zehrile shabdd ...
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Now I have a question for the topic maker, who is Pinky to attack Krishna and try to ruin her life? Totally unjustified at what she did and wants to do with Krishna!

First, All have gone mad except 2 or 3 becoz they see only the lead.

And 49erFan, Any girl who is in love with and have the marriage finalised and if she see the boy in love with other girl, so would do exactly what pinky did right now. And what tts have asked in return of marrying her with pintu that she must be a bdo and pinky in any case was not willing to loose this chance to marry with him so she created a block in krishna's way and did everything possible to stop her being a bdo. It's not the Fault of Pinky (mil gaya answer sabko).
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo10

First, All have gone mad except 2 or 3 becoz they see only the lead.

And 49erFan, Any girl who is in love with and have the marriage finalised and if she see the boy in love with other girl, so would do exactly what pinky did right now. And what tts have asked in return of marrying her with pintu that she must be a bdo and pinky in any case was not willing to loose this chance to marry with him so she created a block in krishna's way and did everything possible to stop her being a bdo. It's not the Fault of Pinky (mil gaya answer sabko).

She knew it from the start that Pinto does not love her and likes Krishna but she still wanted him, And even if that was not the condition of the marriage she and her family would have done anything for her to become BDO and Krishna to fail. She was doing that long before she even saw Pinto. She is not use to listening "no" as an answer which I think now it's abt time that she learns to start listening to the word no. There u go now u got the answer as well.
Edited by zarmeeno - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Don't Know Whether The Slap Was Right Or Wrong... But Loved Pintu What He Said To Pinky Was Right, You Can't Never Think Good For Anyone That Why Nothing Good Happens To You...
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

I Don't Know Whether The Slap Was Right Or Wrong... But Loved Pintu What
He Said To Pinky Was Right, You Can't Never Think Good For Anyone That
Why Nothing Good Happens To You...

But, I loved What Pinky Did today.
Edited by bebo10 - 12 years ago
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still haven't seen the episode, but from what I have read i don't blame pintu for the way he reacted. regardless of who pinky was physically abusing at the time, Pintu's reaction would have been the same.
The girl (Pinky) has gone insane and obviously wouldn't react in such a manner if she was in the right frame of mind.
The way I look at it pintu's reaction was natural, and is not personal coz any normal person would respond in the same way he did.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Mythily

Even I loved what pintu said 2 Pinky today tht She doesn't think anythng good for others n so Nothng good happens 2 her as well . Very Correct .
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

She knew it from the start that Pinto does not love her and likes Krishna but she still wanted him, And even if that was not the condition of the marriage she and her family would have done anything for her to become BDO and Krishna to fail. She was doing that long before she even saw Pinto. She is not use to listening "no" as an answer which I think now it's abt time that she learns to start listening to the word no. There u go now u got the answer as well.

BANG ON Zarmeen !!!!!! TOTALLY AGGREED . CAn't get more aggree with ur comment 👏 . Yes The Mehlo ki so called Raajkumaari shld learn 2 hear NO . It's high time now she comes out of her dreamland n see the reality tht Pintu never ever loved her , he even never ever misguided her also tht he loves her n all , never ever showed any interets on her , openly neglected her but then also pinky wanted n still want him as She thinks pintu as a toy whom she wants by hook or crook . Pinky needed 2 snap out of that n This Slap frm noone other then pintu will poke some sense into her
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@the topic maker: u shouldn't say we all are mad coz we see the lead. I'm sorry but you're doing the same aswell, you being a shivshakti fan are supporting pinky...
We aren't mad, we can differentiate between rght and wrong. and everyone here knows that pinky has no right to blame krishna for all this...it was pinto himself. how can he marry her after fnding out wat is happening to another girl because of his father and his future F-I-L and would be wife...!
He has his own morals and values.
And honestly no one has the right 2 ruin sm1 else's life for their own advantange...and right till the end krishna did nothing to expose bihari and pinky.! It was Pinto & Babloo! krishna only did wat was right, she got what was hers...and I'm referring 2 being a B.D.O!
Pinky did what she always wanted, be it right or wrong! if she wanted pinto ji so bad then why did she not study properly for the interview? pinky doesn't luv pinto, he is just another want of hers...!

Sorry I dn't mean 2 sound rude or anything!
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After This If Pinky Doesn't Change Her Self Then I Stop Watching This Serial..I Am Tried Seeing This Pinky-Krishna Drama... And Tried Of Hoping That She Will Change...It Getting Boring Now...Really Want Pinky To Change...Please Creative Change Pinky To Positive Soon, Getting Sick Of Seeing Pinky Shouting At Krishna All The Time ...They Should Change Pinky Storyline...