Who is Pintu to Slap Pinky

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now When pintu have a cut off with pinky, why did pintu slapped pinky and then pushed her, I know that pintu loves krishna and cannot see krishna having any kind of trouble, In this view, he should that, Pinky being a girl also have some dream like krishna have and he should not have slapped her and inspite of it he should have make her understand. I know pinky will not understand as per role she is, but...

Really, I do not agree with pintu's behaviour today.

Hope all good for Pinky and What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Pinky was Full Psycho 2dy . She didn't even listened 2 her Father toh How would she hav listened 2 Pintu ? At tht time it was necessary for Pintu 2 stp her anyhow n She was not at all ready 2 stop . had pintu not be there SHe would hav killed Krishna . yes Pintu loves krishna but had it b any other girl instead of krishna he would hav done the same thing .
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
i guess, if anyone was thr instead of Pintoo, would hav done same thing to stop her, ..its the reason, she is like this cause her parents didn't do that anytime...
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it's pretty obvious, he was saving Krishna...pinto slapped pinky to save krishna...
watever he did was in complete self defence...and i know pinky had dreams, but sorry who is she to harm krishna like that? whatever that happened, happened because of her own fault. krishna had nothing to do with what happened with pinky.\
she didn't tell pinto to fall in luv with her, she didn't tell him to break of the marriage with pinky. did she? then why is krishna being blamed for it?
if pinto has no right to slap pinky then pinky has no right to attack krishna like this and blame her for her own mistakes...
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the kind of state of mind pinky was in and the way she attacked krishna..anyone in pintu's place would have done the same thing...to get her back to senses...so i feel it was not becoz pintu loves krishna but out of sheer humanity to save a person getting physically harassed...no offence...just my pov😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Very Well said Sanju 👍🏼 . Aggreed . Whatever pintu did was a pure self defense . n Yes if Pintu have no right 2 slap Pinky then Pinky 2 don't hav any right 2 attack krishna like that .
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah moni...i mean yes pinto was harsh witht he words today but still it's way less than what pinky and her family did with krishna and her family
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I had always worried that Pinky would try to harm Krishna physically after her alliance broke off. And today has been a start.
Well I agree with everyone that it was the only way to stop Pinky. But it is also true that Pinky's craziness will spiral out of control even further because of the slaps and push and the bitter words she recieved from Pintu. That too in front of Krishna, who she strangely considers to be her worst enemy.
Its just a very sad situation. All this physical abuse should not have taken place,but I dont see how Pintu could have saved Krishna and himself in any other way. All this is just paving way for Pinky to pull up some more psycho stunts.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He didn't need to slap her right away - he just needed to get her off her. Then, if she kept coming back...why not, give her a slap. She's hysterical.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now I have a question for the topic maker, who is Pinky to attack Krishna and try to ruin her life? Totally unjustified at what she did and wants to do with Krishna!