Pintu's Tear!! PICS Posted in 2nd Pg(Credit-Angel)

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Today In phone Convo By listening to krishna Pintu had tears in his eyes . OMG it was such a good scene . But This one tear really gave so many Ans 2 Pintu's heart tht how much krishna understands him n wout even telling anythng Krishna can sense n read Pintu's heart . it was tear of hapiness , hapiness that some1 is there who understands him so well , Hapienss that some1 is there who can read his heart and mind so well , Hapiness tht some1 gave him assurance n a promise tht she gonna be there with him foreverr . OMG how many answers a One tear gave to Pintu whch even his heart didn't gave him . 😳

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Today In phone Convo By listening to krishna Pintu had tears in his eyes . OMG it was such a good scene . But This one tear really gave so many Ans 2 Pintu's heart tht how much krishna understands him n wout even telling anythng Krishna can sense n read Pintu's heart . it was tear of hapiness , hapiness that some1 is there who understands him so well , Hapienss that some1 is there who can read his heart and mind so well , Hapiness tht some1 gave him assurance n a promise tht she gonna be there with him foreverr . OMG how many answers a One tear gave to Pintu whch even his heart didn't gave him . 😳

wordπŸ‘πŸΌ...that one tear said it all...gosh these two understand each other so well even through silence...it was one of the best prishna sceneEmbarrassed
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You've described it so beautifully.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Moni ji aap to shayar banti jaa rahi hainπŸ˜‰ But true it was such a beautiful scene. Pintu get soothed after hearing krishna's voice. He got someone special who can understand without even telling them so. They both have a very pious relation where understanding prevails
@Rachu

Jii bas Prishna ka asar hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† . Yes but did u saw how much Pintu got chocked while talking 2 Krishna . he was not getting words 2 describe his feelings tht Wht He was feeling while talking 2 her . n yes These two hav such a beautiful relationship , they hardly needs any words 2 express . Really lovingg them 2 d core .
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was the HIGHLIGHT of today's episode...

I loved this TEAR of Pintu - how much he has matured as an actor!!!!

Lekin Pintuji ke aankhon mein aansoon is too much for me to take...

Smiles for you forever!!!!!!!!😊
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

True, that was an amazing act from Kinshuk today. The entire scene, even watching in muted mode, seemed so effortlessly carried out by a male lead.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww poor pintu...i cant see him sad

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Yes Di Kinshuk Asusual was Mindblowing today n My God what Expressions he showed today rght frm Beginning the confrontation till the end slapping Pinky n saving krishna . He was outtanding n fantastic Superb πŸ‘ . I know KINNY matured so much as an actor n he really emotes so well tht aisa lagta hai bas usse dekhte hi jaao . n noone disturbs us 😳😍 . Yeah it was sad 2 see pintu so sad , he was so upset n hurt becozz of the mahabharat but sonu did awosome job n made his dear Chachu happy by making him talk 2 his 2 be chachi πŸ˜‰
580212 thumbnail
Loved your topic Moni. you summed it up well. Krishna deffo understands Pinto well. Kinshuk looked HOT TODAY