Cute Sontu Scene !!!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
awww OMG I just loved small Cutee scene b/w Sonu n his Sweet Chachu .๐Ÿ˜ณ aww Sonu comes to Pintu in his Bedroom , Pintu asks him why he is here , Don't he want 2 play . Poor sonu was damnn scared as he saw TTS raising hand on Ganga , toh He says if TTS will slap him also ? OMG hearing this The way Pintu hugs him tightly was so sweet , It was so emotional n protective hug . Pintu then tells Sonu 2 sleep with him . love these tow so much . I also loved How Pintu picks Sonu in his arm n makes him sleep on the bed . awww Sonu is not less then a son for Pintu .Sonu is seriously a laadla Gunda beta of Pintu ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved this scene very much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Moni hugs ๐Ÿค—. It was such a cute scene and Sontu very really cute. See sonu trust his chachu most when he is scared or when he wants anything because he knows chachu will not refuse him anything and feel protected around him and chachu is also very protective and pampering towards sonu was just awesome. He hugged him when he was so scared telling he will not let anyone harm him. Then agar chachu sonu ke liye itna kuch karega to sonu ka bhi to farz haina vo chachu ke liye kuch kare aur unki udaasi door kare to usne bhi chachu ki baat chachi se karva di jiski is vakt chachu ko bahut zaroorat thi haina๐Ÿ˜‰
Sonu ka fav. gana bhi kolavari de hai๐Ÿ˜‰
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree moni...the scene was very cute...love their bonding๐Ÿ˜ณ
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Moni hugs ๐Ÿค—. It was such a cute scene and Sontu very really cute. See sonu trust his chachu most when he is scared or when he wants anything because he knows chachu will not refuse him anything and feel protected around him and chachu is also very protective and pampering towards sonu was just awesome. He hugged him when he was so scared telling he will not let anyone harm him. Then agar chachu sonu ke liye itna kuch karega to sonu ka bhi to farz haina vo chachu ke liye kuch kare aur unki udaasi door kare to usne bhi chachu ki baat chachi se karva di jiski is vakt chachu ko bahut zaroorat thi haina๐Ÿ˜‰

Sonu ka fav. gana bhi kolavari de hai๐Ÿ˜‰

Rahcu my jaaanu swwetuuu missed u like hell ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— .OMG the hug was outstanding n out of d world . It showed d posessivness of Pintu for Sonu . The way he hugs him was so emotional . n yes sonu feels very very protected when he is with Chachu , he could hav gone 2 his Mom also but He goes 2 his chachu , n Chachu 2 just grabs him like tht He will protect him with every bad evil eyes . ๐Ÿ˜ณ . Haha I know Chachu ne darr door kiya toh bhatija bhi toh Apne Fav chachu ki udaasi door karega naa so he made Prishna talk ,Yaar we were so rght Sonu is the medium b/w Prishna . haina ? Hahaaa Sonu ka fav Gaana KOLAVARI DI ๐Ÿ˜† . Lovedd how KM pronounced it KOLAVARI Diii ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿค—
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess, Babloo and Sargam were in serious mood or discussing the "mahabharat" just the way Pinto later unburdened to Krishna. Or may be they had gone to see Ganga, assuming Sonu to be sleeping. And that could be also the reason why Sonu walked to his Chachu's room. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sonu was back to his favourite past-time, playing with mobiles phones. This is third time Sonu has caused consequences with his playing. First time he caused Krishna's marriage to be fixed as he tampered with Vidya's phone, second time he caused The Pinky showdown on Krishna in the restaurant with explosive consequences and third time he managed to repay Krishna by doing good to her with his last call. Past two events get cancelled with this beautiful call.
But someone please train the kid not to play with cell phones so much. He is doing all acts.
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was too cute โค๏ธ
and his fave song kolaveri di...