hum humesha aapke saath hai pinto ji!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!...
who loved their Pinto and Krishna's phone conversation today? pinto was upset with whatever happened, sonu accidently gives krishna a call, who was sorta waiting eagerly for pinto ji's call...
pinto sees that someone is on the line so he says "hello?" Krishna senses something wrong and asks him if everything is ok. pinto shares his feeling with krishna, and krishna tells him not to worry as everything will be fine and that she'll be by her side forever...this brings a smile on pinto ji's face.

this was such a cute scene...infact it's too cute to even describe it...!
loving these two to the MAX!

They don't even need to express their love...like seriously :P

what do you all say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What about the one beautiful teardrop from Pintu's eyes which fell on his face? It expressed a lot.😳
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
@angel" yeah after speaking to krishna, he knew that there is someone who understands him really well and can understand if something is wrong without him saying anything...! he was just happy about that. =D
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

What about the one beautiful teardrop from Pintu's eyes which fell on his face? It expressed a lot.😳

agree ahandu...i thought that tear was happiness tear for how well krishna understood him...even without words they can understand each other so well through silence...its was a very cute scene..i'm all flat😍☺️
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMG I loveddd Prishna 2 d core . And dis scene was the hiighlight of d whole epi . awww lovedd it 2 d core . it showed both of thei love . how sweetly Krishna explains Pintu n how sweetly pintu listens 2 her . n the Tear in Pintu's eyes was a Proof tht how much he loves Krishna
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for update, I love this show as well! Both r fabulous!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
See chach I am so good na jo aapko aur chachu ko humesha jod deta hai. 😉
Yep I am so excited seeing Krishna was eagerly waiting for pintu ji phone. It was such a sweet conversation. When pintu just bend the head how krishna was saying ab ab aap phone par sar hilayenge to humein kaise pata chalega aap humara baat sun raha. Someone was really eager to listen pintu ji voice😉 😆
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
today after so long even Krishna was daydreaming abt Pintoo😍...unspoken only they can understand each other...no need to express at all😳
KinSanj thumbnail
what i loved the most was his smile when krishna said "hum humesha aapke saath rahenge." the joy was clearly seen on his face
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was beautiful; a delight to watch. A mature and touching friendship bloosming into a romance. These two care about each other and have committed to being together.