Afsar Bitiya SBB segment 15th March 2012..WU

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys just caught on SBB and there was a segment on AB...here is a brief WU๐Ÿ˜›
Pinky turns into junglee billee๐Ÿคข
pintuji comes to pick krishna to take her to the training centre...while sitting in the car...pinky pounces on krishna...she pulls krishna's hair, scratches her hand...pintuji comes to the rescue and gives karara thappad...but still pinky does not give up...man the way she fights...ouch...neways while shooting the thappad scene...by mistake KM hits Mitali...KM n Shiv are like oh s**t..s**t...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but mitali was ok๐Ÿ˜ณ...dunno when this will air...today or tomorrow๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update! You are a life saver for us poor souls who are trapped in gainful employment at this time. ๐Ÿ˜†

Pinky's lost it, hasn't she? ๐Ÿ˜•

It is actually quite scary.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Aah! Stop the fighting already girls!"๐Ÿ˜•

That's my reaction to this.

Where are the CV's trying to go with this story of Pinky?
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@sam and ahandu...seriously pinky has gone beserk...the way she keeps pouncing back on krishna inspite of pintuji pushing her away and giving slaps...its scary...probably shows that she is going to harm krishna in a physical way coz she is too dumb to torture her mentally

Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜† Ahandu, you can hardly call that a 'fight' because one of them (Krishna) has no clue and another one has just turned psycho

@Kaveri, thanks heaps for the info. I hope they don't end up giving too much footage to this crazy girl gone wild track. Then it will just get reduced to a regular drama with cheap thrills๐Ÿ˜”. We watch AB for a better entertainment than that.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! I wanna see this scene arite =))
734167 thumbnail
thanks for sharing it in written
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the Link .I think they might go like Pyaar tune kya kiya movie storyline . Letzz see whatz in future . Finding it interetsing .Would see Possessive and protective DBPS . ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hahaaa I was laughing when Mitali gets hitten by KM by mistake , KM really got scared n He was like Oh Sh*t ๐Ÿ˜† . So nice of him 2 see if mitali is allrght or not . ๐Ÿ˜Š
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing so Pinky is turned psycho. It's look scary now is there video update too
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Looks like Pinky becomes mad with the big shock...1st marriage broken & 2nd BDO post snactches
cause in yest epi in precap it was shown, that she was trying to throw pot on Krishna๐Ÿ˜ฒ, frm her balcony