Pinky's self esteem (or lack of)

megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Does anyone feel a little (emphasis on the "little" lol) bad for Pinky? I mean she is definitely a materialistic brat.

However it amazes me as to why she was interested in Pintu when she knows that he doesn't like her but likes Krishna instead? If you like someone and know very well that they don't like you, why would you waste your time on that person? 😕 Plenty of other fish in the sea.

Also, why were her parents so invested in using corrupt methods to make her a BDO? Did they not believe she was capable of becoming one with her own efforts and hardwork? I mean, that's pretty sad that your own parents can't believe in you. I wonder if she'll realize that one day and have another breakdown

Edited by megustajalebi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear you are right...
I want to ask you one thing in your whole life, you and your parent
never try to give you best in your life, for yr better they never compromise with the situation... Think if you were there, what you and your family do... ? give the answer from your heart...

Edited by fanbebo - 12 years ago
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Really feel bad for her.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think Pinky has become into what she is today due to the conditioning and upbringing she has received from her parents. They are the root cause of all her troubles at the moment.
And sad enough that they do not realize it neither admit it even to themselves.
Regarding her obsession with Pintu, it is what it is 'obsession'. Again the upbringing comes into play when she insists on having him for herself by any measures.
I hope we get to see a good and sensible lead for her eventually who can bring her out of this mess and help her become a better person too.
Edited by ConnectTheDots. - 12 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pinky did not love Pintu per se. I agree that I felt bad for her, however, she never really deserved him. The entire condition that she feels or felt is the desire to possess something or someone. This comes out most prominently concerning things that Krishna owns or acquires. Pinky has been raised to have an innate sense of entitlement. This is why we now see a spoilt young lady who is greatly immature and immensely irresponsible. She is currently incapable of acknowledging and accepting responsibility for any action and its respective consequences. Her parents are enabling this foolish behaviour. It is always terrible when an already foolish acting individual marries someone who can be interpreted as worse than that person. This is why we now have a house full of jesters and clowns masquerading as "polished, wealthy, respectable individuals". I don't know when any of them will change. All I can say is I hope that Pinky removes herself from the influence of her parents and learns to handle issues the correct way.
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Pinky did not love Pintu per se. I agree that I felt bad for her, however, she never really deserved him. The entire condition that she feels or felt is the desire to possess something or someone. This comes out most prominently concerning things that Krishna owns or acquires. Pinky has been raised to have an innate sense of entitlement. This is why we now see a spoilt young lady who is greatly immature and immensely irresponsible. She is currently incapable of acknowledging and accepting responsibility for any action and its respective consequences. Her parents are enabling this foolish behaviour. It is always terrible when an already foolish acting individual marries someone who can be interpreted as worse than that person. This is why we now have a house full of jesters and clowns masquerading as "polished, wealthy, respectable individuals". I don't know when any of them will change. All I can say is I hope that Pinky removes herself from the influence of her parents and learns to handle issues the correct way.

Pinky and Pintu do not deserve each other, that is true. Pinky is not stable or mature enough to marry anyone really.

I'm just astonished by her obsession and how she treats Pintu more as an object than a person. If she respected Pintu, she would have let him go, even if it was for Krishna who she sees as an enemy. A child might hold on to a toy in order to not let another child play with it. But this is not a game. If she was mature, she would have let Pintu go for his sake and hers as well because everyone deserves to be with someone that likes them.

I hope she grows up soon because her parents will not always be with her to pat her when she messes up and blame others for her mistakes. The real world does not revolve around her and when she messes up badly, others will slap her for her mistakes other than Pintu.